Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

"What Williams said was NOTHING that hasn't gone through the minds of the majority of non-muslim Americans regardless of race creed or color."

NPR is low to have done what they have, and in the manner in which they executed the fatal delivery of this man's job, who has worked for them for ten years. On the frigging phone!!!!!

And here is what Juan also said, after the remark that is being touted: ( remark included )

"But when I get on a plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they're identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous." ( Juan explaining his honest feelings )

Williams also commented on remarks by Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad warning Americans that the fight is coming to the U.S."He said the war with Muslims, America's war is just beginning, first drop of blood. I don't think there's any way to get away from these facts," Williams said.

FoxNews.com - NPR Fires Juan Williams; Fox News Expands His Role

Ahhh, but he says this post O'Reilly's bullhorning about his latest run in with The View crowd. Essentially, Williams gives sideways credence to O'Reilly's neocon based rants about the cultural center/mosque proposed construction near Ground Zero in New York. He's been doing a similar verbal dance on the Fox News Sunday morning shows for years now.

Since NPR is predominantly a news/feature news station.....it does NOT lean hard to the left of politics, nor does it lean hard to the right of politics either. I suspect the NPR management has been growing impatient with Williams performance for years...but if you're going to fire someone, pick and choose the right and proper time, so when you give a reason, it won't come off like a blatant political partisan attack, as O'Reilly and the rest of the neocon punditry will now state loudly and often for the next few weeks, if not months.

Real bonehead move by NPR.
O'Reilly is a neocon now?

when are you going to actually show that you know what the fuck a neocon actually is
cause your post show you are too fucking stupid about the subject

LOL You say it so much better than I.

Fox commentators don't misdirect about where their political leanings are.
Sure, they are Right there "Fair and Balanced" in the middle like the "registered Independent" Slick Willie O'Rilley.
Oh wait a minute, he's a registered Republican.
Never mind.

No, he's always said he was an Independent
What he "said" and what he is are two different things. The Daily News in NY checked and found he was a registered Republican since 1994. Being a CON$ervative, he just followed that lie with another. He said he registered as a Republican because there was no way to register as an Independent. THERE WAS!

In this video he starts to admit he's a Republican, then catches himself and changes it to his pretend Independent. Slick Willie O’Reilly says to Stephanopoulos “You’re a Democrat. I’m a Re…I’m an Independent.”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9JWE1KSTtA[/ame]

Oh, and just to keep things on an even keel.......don't anyone think that Fox News won't dump ANY of their on-air talent in a heartbeat if they dare to break ranks and NOT preach the party mantra of the GOP/Tea Bag election committees more than once and/or on a "liberal"/"progressive" show.

Remember how the GOP threw McCain under the bus? Did Fox punditry stand up for him in earnest?
yeah, thats why Bob Bectal and Juan Williams and many other libs work on FNC
you are a pathetic delusional idiot

Oh, and just to keep things on an even keel.......don't anyone think that Fox News won't dump ANY of their on-air talent in a heartbeat if they dare to break ranks and NOT preach the party mantra of the GOP/Tea Bag election committees more than once and/or on a "liberal"/"progressive" show.

Remember how the GOP threw McCain under the bus? Did Fox punditry stand up for him in earnest?

villagewrong.gif

Typical CON$ervoFascist HALF-TRUTH! Only AFTER FOX was sued by the EEOC did they offer her a new contract.
shes still working there dipshit
And you're still lying by half-truths.
Fox retaliated against her in 2008 for accusing Fox of gender and age discrimination. THEN Fox got sued by the EEOC for the retaliation. THEN AFTER the EEOC on-site investigation, Fox offered her a new contract in 2009.
I own you yet again.

Last edited:
Typical CON$ervoFascist HALF-TRUTH! Only AFTER FOX was sued by the EEOC did they offer her a new contract.
Fox retaliated against her in 2008 for accusing Fox of gender and age discrimination. THEN Fox got sued by the EEOC for the retaliation. THEN AFTER the EEOC on-site investigation, Fox offered her a new contract in 2009.
I own you yet again.
source?

and you own NO ONE YOU FUCKING MORON

I own you yet again.
source?

You're a SORE LOSER I've OWNED over 50 times now!

Fox News Sued by EEOC for Retaliation

National News Network Tried to Punish Female Employee for Complaining About Sex and Age Discrimination, Federal Agency Charges

WASHINGTON – New York-based Fox News Network LLC, which owns and operates the Fox News Channel based in Washington, D.C., retaliated against news reporter Catherine Herridge after she complained to Fox that she was subjected to disparate pay and unequal employment opportunities because of her gender and age, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) announced in a lawsuit filed today.

I own you yet again.
source?

National News Network Tried to Punish Female Employee for Complaining About Sex and Age Discrimination, Federal Agency Charges

WASHINGTON – New York-based Fox News Network LLC, which owns and operates the Fox News Channel based in Washington, D.C., retaliated against news reporter Catherine Herridge after she complained to Fox that she was subjected to disparate pay and unequal employment opportunities because of her gender and age, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) announced in a lawsuit filed today.
you still dont own anything moron
LOL you are fucking pathetic

but yous da winna on da interwebs

:lol:

and again, dipshit, shes still working there
and she wasnt fired for any report she did

source?

You admit I OWN you every time I reduce you to nothing but a SPITEFUL neg rep, SUCKER!!! :rofl:

You admit I OWN you every time I reduce you to nothing but a SPITEFUL neg rep, SUCKER!!! :rofl:

guest_point_finger.jpg

you are nothing but another pathetic dipshit moron
you own NOTHING
lol

but do keep claiming "winz on da interwebs"

oh, and whine some more about a neg rep
that makes you look SOOOOOO much better :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back