🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jubilant Mitch McConnell Does The Right Thing! Cuts Stimulus Unemployment Benefits By $400.00

This was the best way to go. I have some renter's who I've got ready for eviction between the 1st and 5th. They knew this was coming but was complacent thinking they would get an unemployment extension. Luckily I have some new hard working families ready to move in.

When the Democrats take over Washington your ass will in big trouble. The Republican proposal is bullshit. It will turn a recession into a depression. That $600 a week is one of the reasons the economy has not totally collapsed. Let us see Republican Senators live in $200 a week.

They won't be living on $200 a week. They'll be living on what they would have normally received in unemployment PLUS $200 a week.

We need to keep the program as is. Worth noting that the Democrat proposal ratchets the amount down as the unemployment rate drops. It has succeeded in it's goal of pumping money into the economy. Also many businesses are getting big tax breaks that extend into the next year.

The Democrat proposal is a massive waste of money. We need to go the McConnell route. People will just have to minimize their living standards.

The Republicans are absolutely correct on this one. There are reports everywhere that employers cannot get their employees back. They make more money on UE with that 600 extra check every week than they did working.

When people are not working, it has an effect on unemployment levels and the economy in general. The Democrats knew that people are not going back to work and wanted to keep it that way. So I'm really surprised that they compromised.

Says the guy living off the government tit as he posts what he believes others should get!!

Damn right. That's what you get for working your entire life.

When the Democrats take over Washington your ass will in big trouble. The Republican proposal is bullshit. It will turn a recession into a depression. That $600 a week is one of the reasons the economy has not totally collapsed. Let us see Republican Senators live in $200 a week.

Unemployment insurance is a state issue, not federal. If the blue states were run by anybody with a brain they could cover their own unemployed. Remember, this is an artificial calamity caused by terrible advice the President got to shut down the economy from CNN darling Fauci. The debt-ridden democRAT states are looking for another bailout while trying to keep unemployment up to beat Trump.....traitors every stinking one of them.

There are times when the feds should step in, but only if state benefits are running out and you still have a lot of people not working. That's not what this is about. This is about paying people more money to not work than they were working, and that's always going to lead to trouble.

This was the best way to go. I have some renter's who I've got ready for eviction between the 1st and 5th. They knew this was coming but was complacent thinking they would get an unemployment extension. Luckily I have some new hard working families ready to move in.

They won't be living on $200 a week. They'll be living on what they would have normally received in unemployment PLUS $200 a week.

We need to keep the program as is. Worth noting that the Democrat proposal ratchets the amount down as the unemployment rate drops. It has succeeded in it's goal of pumping money into the economy. Also many businesses are getting big tax breaks that extend into the next year.

The Democrat proposal is a massive waste of money. We need to go the McConnell route. People will just have to minimize their living standards.

The Republicans are absolutely correct on this one. There are reports everywhere that employers cannot get their employees back. They make more money on UE with that 600 extra check every week than they did working.

When people are not working, it has an effect on unemployment levels and the economy in general. The Democrats knew that people are not going back to work and wanted to keep it that way. So I'm really surprised that they compromised.

Says the guy living off the government tit as he posts what he believes others should get!!

But people that have worked their entire life and are laid off due to no fault of their own deserve whatever you say they should. HYPOCRITE much?

You do know that’s $600, now $200, should be ZERO, is in ADDITION to the unemployment benefits these people were getting don’t you? Max unemployment is over $400 a week. Meaning now these people get $600 plus a week. More than enough to pay rent, get food and pay bills. I’d say you should feel embarrassed but seems the left isn’t capable of feeling embarrassment no matter how dumb they sound.

I'd bet the majority of that $600 went to buy weed and tattoos instead of basic essentials. The welfare class is now easily recognized in public with red eyes and illustrated arms and legs.

But people that have worked their entire life and are laid off due to no fault of their own deserve whatever you say they should. HYPOCRITE much?

Bullshit commie clown.....Most of these unemployed stayed away from their former employers due to making more off Sam (us taxpayers) than returning to work. Well, that little hustle is gone and their future security will be tied to getting their ass out of bed in the morning like everybody else in the world.

Bullshit commie clown.....Most of these unemployed stayed away from their former employers due to making more off Sam (us taxpayers) than returning to work. Well, that little hustle is gone and their future security will be tied to getting their ass out of bed in the morning like everybody else in the world.

That is the epitome of fake news.

The Democrat bill is closer to being right than the Republican bill. The Republican bill should be called the Herbert Hoover memorial bill. Republicans seem to love creating depressions.

Creating a depression because non-working people aren't going to be getting around $1,000 a week? Many Americans live on less than that their entire lives.

These are not normal times. We are trying to stop the economy from slipping into a depression. Maybe you don't give a damn but Americans do. That is why there will be a Republican bloodbath in Nuvember.

You do know that’s $600, now $200, should be ZERO, is in ADDITION to the unemployment benefits these people were getting don’t you? Max unemployment is over $400 a week. Meaning now these people get $600 plus a week. More than enough to pay rent, get food and pay bills. I’d say you should feel embarrassed but seems the left isn’t capable of feeling embarrassment no matter how dumb they sound.

Why don't you shut up about the left. You are the one who ought to be embarassed but you are a heartless ass.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nobody believes your ridiculous story.

Idiot Stormfront refugees like you are hilarious. You are just as stupid as the TDS afflicted morons. And everybody here knows it.

You really have no way of knowing whether or not it's true but I assume you don't like the tone and tenor of the story anyway.

I won't be evicting my own tenants
But I'm pretty upset with them but they didn't use the time they were given to get their shit together. as it is I'm going to give them some extra time anyway I've known them for a long time and I want to help them...... But they have to realize that when it's their turn they also have to help me. That's how it works.

Jo

You don't have renters.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nobody believes your ridiculous story.

Idiot Stormfront refugees like you are hilarious. You are just as stupid as the TDS afflicted morons. And everybody here knows it.

You really have no way of knowing whether or not it's true but I assume you don't like the tone and tenor of the story anyway.

I won't be evicting my own tenants
But I'm pretty upset with them but they didn't use the time they were given to get their shit together. as it is I'm going to give them some extra time anyway I've known them for a long time and I want to help them...... But they have to realize that when it's their turn they also have to help me. That's how it works.

Jo

If they have the ability to pay either because they are working or getting the government handout, it's stupid to saddle yourself with debt you will be paying for for months. They allowed us to not pay property tax for a while, but once I got the bill, I paid it in full. I don't want anything hanging over my head whether it's permitted or not.

The Democrat bill is closer to being right than the Republican bill. The Republican bill should be called the Herbert Hoover memorial bill. Republicans seem to love creating depressions.

Creating a depression because non-working people aren't going to be getting around $1,000 a week? Many Americans live on less than that their entire lives.

These are not normal times. We are trying to stop the economy from slipping into a depression. Maybe you don't give a damn but Americans do. That is why there will be a Republican bloodbath in Nuvember.

In your dreams. This stipend of 600 bucks a week on top of state unemployment brings you into the category of a working person making 60K a year when you consider payroll taxes. Not being normal times should not be an opportunity to make more not working than working.

Our debt is eating us alive, and going further into debt makes it even worse. Sure, help people during these trying times, but don't make it a carnival where people are having parties on the future taxpayers of this country.

Not at all. We have a system as to what is owed to you when unemployed. What if we had no virus and the economy just got real slow? Should we be paying people more to not work than work?

Like I said, I'm all for helping people out who need help, but I'm not for making their life a party because of all this free money, which is going to have to be repaid by some people at some time. In our state if you made a fair wage, you get ab out 400 bucks a week. That's enough. If it doesn't pay the bills, it inspires you to look for ways to do better. Right now, if you're making 1K a week sitting at home, why should you go back to work or find something else?

Why don't you shut up about the left. You are the one who ought to be embarassed but you are a heartless ass.

Why don’t you go learn basic math. Heartless? Hardly. You do NOT deserve to make more on unemployment than I do working. Period. Nobody should be getting any more than they were earning at the time they were laid off. No I won’t shut up about you idiot lefties. Now fuck off, adults are talking.

It's gonna get interesting when all these voters get evicted in the next month or two when the eviction moratorium runs out with no solution.

“Voters”?
Are you speaking of the disgusting lowlife degenerates whom have already decided to vote Mexicrat?

Not at all. We have a system as to what is owed to you when unemployed. What if we had no virus and the economy just got real slow? Should we be paying people more to not work than work?

Like I said, I'm all for helping people out who need help, but I'm not for making their life a party because of all this free money, which is going to have to be repaid by some people at some time. In our state if you made a fair wage, you get ab out 400 bucks a week. That's enough. If it doesn't pay the bills, it inspires you to look for ways to do better. Right now, if you're making 1K a week sitting at home, why should you go back to work or find something else?

96% of the people were i am working came back to work when called. We were making more laid off without taxes of course. This whole most people won't go back to work shit is just that, shit.

96% of the people were i am working came back to work when called. We were making more laid off without taxes of course. This whole most people won't go back to work shit is just that, shit.

I disagree, because the internet is loaded with those stories. If you'd like me to, I'll dig them up and post some.

A late friend of mine used to work at the still mills downtown. When he got laid off, he collected 90% of his pay, plus unemployment. His sister owned a cleaning company with her husband. To stay occupied, he worked with her under the table.

Do you think he was anxious to go back to work? Of course not. It defies common sense. Between working with his sister under the table, unemployment, and layoff pay at 90%, he was making twice as much not working at the mills than working.

It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times before: If you pay people NOT to work, don't be too surprised when they don't.

Forum List

Back