🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jubilant Mitch McConnell Does The Right Thing! Cuts Stimulus Unemployment Benefits By $400.00

This was the best way to go. I have some renter's who I've got ready for eviction between the 1st and 5th. They knew this was coming but was complacent thinking they would get an unemployment extension. Luckily I have some new hard working families ready to move in.

McConnell is a crooked fuckwhit. Hope the reaper takes him next. There should be zero extra money. These folks can go find another job.

I predict you turn into a raving, frothing at mouth Progressive by Labor Day.

Bookmark this

And I suspect you will be a good little worker bee and vote for the lesser of two evils just like you have since you bought that line when Rush first said it. Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats are. McConnel is corrupt trash like the rest.

You only have two choices to make, so of course you choose the lesser of two evils. To choose anything else is simply throwing your vote away. You might as well not vote at all.

This was the best way to go. I have some renter's who I've got ready for eviction between the 1st and 5th. They knew this was coming but was complacent thinking they would get an unemployment extension. Luckily I have some new hard working families ready to move in.

McConnell is a crooked fuckwhit. Hope the reaper takes him next. There should be zero extra money. These folks can go find another job.

Bookmark this

And I suspect you will be a good little worker bee and vote for the lesser of two evils just like you have since you bought that line when Rush first said it. Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats are. McConnel is corrupt trash like the rest.

You only have two choices to make, so of course you choose the lesser of two evils. To choose anything else is simply throwing your vote away. You might as well not vote at all.

Or. Call their bluff. Do you remember Obama's attempt to ban 5.56 green tip ammo? It was allegedly armor piercing. Hammer tried to ban it, he could not. He promised to ban guns, he couldn't. So, how many times has the media said if a republican doesn't win the world will end. It never happens. Matter of fact, Democrats get more done in the minority then Republicans do in a majority. Obama care anyone? See, one is no different then the other. Up in DC it's not politics, it's not two sides, it's a clique of political elites who are all on the same side, their side. A minority of Democrats are able to grind our govrenment to a fault, yet a majority of Republicans can't steamroll them? Don't get me wrong, Democrats of today are pretty bad, but the Republicans are just as bad.

There are no jobs out there and with states being forced to either suspend re-opening or even re-closing jobs will be scarce.

They're out there if you want them. And as long as you're home, it's a perfect opportunity to get some education or learn a trade that's always in demand.

This is how it works when the media becomes an advocate for a political party. like any other deal, one side demands more than they expect to get as part of the negotiation. CNN steps in before a deal is even hammered out and blames McConnell. No surprises here, just dishonest reporting. CNN knows full well that ignorant TDS lefties will eat it up because they are filled with hatred.

There are no jobs out there and with states being forced to either suspend re-opening or even re-closing jobs will be scarce.

They're out there if you want them. And as long as you're home, it's a perfect opportunity to get some education or learn a trade that's always in demand.

I have made more money since covid started. Most of this work has been filling gaps left by people who are staying at home collecting the unemployment. Work is out there. It always is.

Bookmark this

Or. Call their bluff. Do you remember Obama's attempt to ban 5.56 green tip ammo? It was allegedly armor piercing. Hammer tried to ban it, he could not. He promised to ban guns, he couldn't. So, how many times has the media said if a republican doesn't win the world will end. It never happens. Matter of fact, Democrats get more done in the minority then Republicans do in a majority. Obama care anyone? See, one is no different then the other. Up in DC it's not politics, it's not two sides, it's a clique of political elites who are all on the same side, their side. A minority of Democrats are able to grind our govrenment to a fault, yet a majority of Republicans can't steamroll them? Don't get me wrong, Democrats of today are pretty bad, but the Republicans are just as bad.

I can't speak for everybody, only myself, but I can't believe I'm in any way in the minority.

I don't vote to get X in. I vote to keep Y out. That's what's paramount to me. Biden taking over would be disastrous for our country, especially during these challenging times. I also don't think there are many, if any voters, who find candidates that match their exact points of view on every issue. I'm very Republican, but I don't agree with everything they do, they just do much, much better than any Democrat.

It's gonna get interesting when all these voters get evicted in the next month or two when the eviction moratorium runs out with no solution.

When the Democrats take over Washington your ass will in big trouble. The Republican proposal is bullshit. It will turn a recession into a depression. That $600 a week is one of the reasons the economy has not totally collapsed. Let us see Republican Senators live in $200 a week.

They won't be living on $200 a week. They'll be living on what they would have normally received in unemployment PLUS $200 a week.

We need to keep the program as is. Worth noting that the Democrat proposal ratchets the amount down as the unemployment rate drops. It has succeeded in it's goal of pumping money into the economy. Also many businesses are getting big tax breaks that extend into the next year.

The Democrat proposal is a massive waste of money. We need to go the McConnell route. People will just have to minimize their living standards.

The Democrat bill is closer to being right than the Republican bill. The Republican bill should be called the Herbert Hoover memorial bill. Republicans seem to love creating depressions.

When the Democrats take over Washington your ass will in big trouble. The Republican proposal is bullshit. It will turn a recession into a depression. That $600 a week is one of the reasons the economy has not totally collapsed. Let us see Republican Senators live in $200 a week.

Remember that is $200 a week on tip of their unemployment check.

It's gonna get interesting when all these voters get evicted in the next month or two when the eviction moratorium runs out with no solution.

I forgot who it was, but somebody in Congress is trying to extend it.

They won't be living on $200 a week. They'll be living on what they would have normally received in unemployment PLUS $200 a week.

We need to keep the program as is. Worth noting that the Democrat proposal ratchets the amount down as the unemployment rate drops. It has succeeded in it's goal of pumping money into the economy. Also many businesses are getting big tax breaks that extend into the next year.

The Democrat proposal is a massive waste of money. We need to go the McConnell route. People will just have to minimize their living standards.

The Democrat bill is closer to being right than the Republican bill. The Republican bill should be called the Herbert Hoover memorial bill. Republicans seem to love creating depressions.

Creating a depression because non-working people aren't going to be getting around $1,000 a week? Many Americans live on less than that their entire lives.

Wishing death on others is karmic suicide. Nobody wants more homeless through no fault of their own. Every day on the streets lessens the odds of ever getting off the streets. A real landlord knows he can write off bad debt and shouldn't be in real estate if he can't handle 6 months of a financial crisis. This is the market's way of weeding out the pretenders.

And Democrats have proven yet again what you are. No payroll tax cut to create jobs, you want to keep paying people more to not work than work.

You're shallowly obvious. The way to get people on their feet is by working, which you consistently oppose.

It takes someone with no soul to want to harm as many people as profoundly as you do to win an election. It's sick

Biden can't take a nap outside his basement, they keep drawing lines around him

Unemployment insurance is a state issue, not federal. If the blue states were run by anybody with a brain they could cover their own unemployed. Remember, this is an artificial calamity caused by terrible advice the President got to shut down the economy from CNN darling Fauci. The debt-ridden democRAT states are looking for another bailout while trying to keep unemployment up to beat Trump.....traitors every stinking one of them.

The Republicans are absolutely correct on this one. There are reports everywhere that employers cannot get their employees back. They make more money on UE with that 600 extra check every week than they did working.

When people are not working, it has an effect on unemployment levels and the economy in general. The Democrats knew that people are not going back to work and wanted to keep it that way. So I'm really surprised that they compromised.

Says the guy living off the government tit as he posts what he believes others should get!!

Do you not realize that doing that would damage the economy and costs MORE jobs?

You do know that’s $600, now $200, should be ZERO, is in ADDITION to the unemployment benefits these people were getting don’t you? Max unemployment is over $400 a week. Meaning now these people get $600 plus a week. More than enough to pay rent, get food and pay bills. I’d say you should feel embarrassed but seems the left isn’t capable of feeling embarrassment no matter how dumb they sound.

I would be a bit more generous but I also would have been far less generous then what was provided in the 1st Senate stimulus back a few months ago.

This hoax of covid is a democrat thing. You will pay in November

Forum List

Back