🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jubilant Mitch McConnell Does The Right Thing! Cuts Stimulus Unemployment Benefits By $400.00

This was the best way to go. I have some renter's who I've got ready for eviction between the 1st and 5th. They knew this was coming but was complacent thinking they would get an unemployment extension. Luckily I have some new hard working families ready to move in.
:auiqs.jpg:

Nobody believes your ridiculous story.

Idiot Stormfront refugees like you are hilarious. You are just as stupid as the TDS afflicted morons. And everybody here knows it.

You really have no way of knowing whether or not it's true but I assume you don't like the tone and tenor of the story anyway.

I won't be evicting my own tenants
But I'm pretty upset with them but they didn't use the time they were given to get their shit together. as it is I'm going to give them some extra time anyway I've known them for a long time and I want to help them...... But they have to realize that when it's their turn they also have to help me. That's how it works.

Jo
As a landlord have been carrying one renter for many months, its a tough spot to be in, we need smarter people running things & I DONT care what party there from. this crazy single minded one way thinking is killing us all.

I'm fortunate all my tenants are working, and nobody has stalled me yet. However if somebody lost their job, I would do everything in my power to accommodate them as all my tenants are great and responsible people. However if somebody is getting unemployment, or otherwise taking advantage of the ban on evictions, there is nothing you can do now, especially if they do repay everything owed. But when their lease is up for renewal after this is all over, you don't have to renew it.

Forum List

Back