Judaism on racism and slavery

the oracle at USMB
The oracle? More like the blow fly. Figures you'd find this lunatic. You two probably actually make sense to each other. To everyone else, you are like the GHB of USMB.

when you get your ass off the shit hole-----you might wish to make
a comment
Now do you want to be talking like that when Jesus comes ba-- oh, wait. Never mind.

I do not understand your post------it seems to be the SOS (same old shit)
Nope, brand new shit. What country are you in?

I don't see the relevance, unless you are drawing a sort of cultural parallel with religion?
Yes, in that culture is rooted in religion, and the Old Testament, from whence came the quotes above, is part of the foundational document of the Jews, while the New Testament is part of the foundational documents of the Euromericans.
You don't have the proper historical context. The morals establishe by the Jews was heads and shoulders above their contemporaries. It wasn't even close. What you intentionally take out of context actually proves the opposite of what you are trying to prove.

the oracle at USMB
The oracle? More like the blow fly. Figures you'd find this lunatic. You two probably actually make sense to each other. To everyone else, you are like the GHB of USMB.

when you get your ass off the shit hole-----you might wish to make
a comment
Now do you want to be talking like that when Jesus comes ba-- oh, wait. Never mind.

I do not understand your post------it seems to be the SOS (same old shit)
Nope, brand new shit. What country are you in?

I am in the USA----born and bred. I grew up in a largely CHRISTIAN milieu----but I am of a secular jewish background------ie ENTIRELY secular----I never attended any "jewish" thing as a child. I did attend several sessions of "sunday school" with my protestant playmate. The bad news is that I read voraciously--------and my town was chockfull of HARD CORE Nazi propaganda in the form or pamphlets that littered that atmosphere

Judaism on racism and slavery

They liked it so much they moved back to the Middle East for more.

Forum List

Back