Judea declares War on Germany (who really wanted a war)

nope OWL--------you have refuted NOTHING with your citations and protests------ADOLF
WAS EFFECTIVE BECAUSE HE HAD SO MUCH SUPPORT AND SO LITTLE OPPOSITION. The time to start against him
was 1933-------I was a child in the late 1950s. At that time the "WE DID NOT KNOW" chant could very well have been on the lips of your own family members. Adolf was SUPPORTED as a hero in the USA ---in the
state in which I grew up---in publications promulgated in the 1930s Father Charles COUGHLIN broadcast his love of ADOLF in the name of the CATHOLIC CHURCH to
millions of followers

The Zionist caused that war along with WWI. Read the OP posts and look up the references. The Holy Roman Empire and Germany were intertwined many years. Look what yous did in Russia, and then the jews tried to take over Poland. Anyone country who tried being nice to Jews ends up and ended up getting kicked in their teeth.

nope OWL--------you have refuted NOTHING with your citations and protests------ADOLF
WAS EFFECTIVE BECAUSE HE HAD SO MUCH SUPPORT AND SO LITTLE OPPOSITION. The time to start against him
was 1933-------I was a child in the late 1950s. At that time the "WE DID NOT KNOW" chant could very well have been on the lips of your own family members. Adolf was SUPPORTED as a hero in the USA ---in the
state in which I grew up---in publications promulgated in the 1930s Father Charles COUGHLIN broadcast his love of ADOLF in the name of the CATHOLIC CHURCH to
millions of followers

The Zionist caused that war along with WWI. Read the OP posts and look up the references. The Holy Roman Empire and Germany were intertwined many years. Look what yous did in Russia, and then the jews tried to take over Poland. Anyone country who tried being nice to Jews ends up and ended up getting kicked in their teeth.

I know your stuff already, roman bitch. I read it as a child and heard it again and again from
the mouths of people educated in muslim countries and I know what were the ACCOMPLISHMENTS of the "HOLY" roman empire thruout the world----on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. In non Arabic speaking countries muslims consider it a really
good deed to MEMORIZE THE KORAN---syllable by syllable without understanding a word. I have worked with such people ----they were just as TALENTED in memorizing the same islamo Nazi propaganda that you
"know". Your cronies should come up with something NEW ----I mean REALLY new---your stuff is so REPETITIVE in content and style and I am so familiar with it-----I can detect one of yours---USUALLY on the first post

millions of followers

I know your stuff already, roman bitch. I read it as a child and heard it again and again from
the mouths of people educated in muslim countries and I know what were the ACCOMPLISHMENTS of the "HOLY" roman empire thruout the world----on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. In non Arabic speaking countries muslims consider it a really
good deed to MEMORIZE THE KORAN---syllable by syllable without understanding a word. I have worked with such people ----they were just as TALENTED in memorizing the same islamo Nazi propaganda that you
"know". Your cronies should come up with something NEW ----I mean REALLY new---your stuff is so REPETITIVE in content and style and I am so familiar with it-----I can detect one of yours---USUALLY on the first post
Actually, I can understand why Penelope posted this document...It's written in a convoluted fashion.

millions of followers

Actually, I can understand why Penelope posted this document...It's written in a convoluted fashion.

she doesn't know that word. I cannot imagine why ANYONE would post that document-----it red-flags the fact that
ADOLF HAD LOTS OF SUPPORT---both
in Germany and in THE WORLD --and they were all ready and willing to dance on the dead bodies of SCORES OF MILLIONS DEAD

millions of followers

she doesn't know that word. I cannot imagine why ANYONE would post that document-----it red-flags the fact that
in Germany and in THE WORLD --and they were all ready and willing to dance on the dead bodies of SCORES OF MILLIONS DEAD

A lot of jewish support.

millions of followers

A lot of jewish support.

what happened to that WAR AGAINST ---declared by "JUDEA" as soon as your pimp
ADOLF was elected CHANCELLOR of Germany and your colleagues were having ORGASMS every time he delivered one of his eloquent speeches

Rome would of left Judea alone, but you had to start a civil war. the Jews destroyed Herods temple, then again in the Kitos war. Ever hear, when in Rome do as the Romans?

Rome would of left Judea alone, but you had to start a civil war. the Jews destroyed Herods temple, then again in the Kitos war. Ever hear, when in Rome do as the Romans?

rome had no intention of "leaving" lands their dogs over ran------they built the "holy" roman empire on piles of dead babies and on pillage and enslavement. ---------ask the greeks

Owl----thanks-----I have already read them----and to each of the protests of INNOCENCE---
the only logical and TRUE response is
TOO LITTLE AND TOO LATE. Our board
islamo Nazis have posted up the "JUDEA DECLARES WAR AGAINST GERMANY" libel.
****1933**** When I was a kid----the PREVAILING CLAIM was "we did not know"---- I knew the name HITLER by the time I was
about five-----and the words "concentration camp" by about seven. I knew why the neighbor who spoke german with her husband-----mother of my playmate----had candles burning-----LOTS and had been shipped to England from Germany at about age 14----in the mid-thirties. The other girls
in our neighborhood circle---who were mostly wasps----HAD NO IDEA. Your protests of innocence cite dates like 1942. My Austrian cousins were already dead by then. The time to fight adolf was 1933---he published his plan in 1925 and took power in 1933 It was NO SECRET

Oh, I know "Judea" did not declare war on Germany. That is utter crap. Those were Jewish publications not Catholic. It is not false propaganda and do not think for one moment that Jews were the only ones targeted by hitler.

That is false teaching, period.

Watch this relative short piece on Father Max Kolbe.

non-jewish-victims-of-the-holocaust-16-728.jpg

non-jewish-victims-of-the-holocaust-6-728.jpg

These are just a few factual documents that exist. I am not getting into the religion stuff anymore. I am a little sensitive to the "demonization" of groups with out getting ALL of the facts out.

It is a real popular perspective and I get it. However, there is more to the actual truth and rewriting of history is dangerous.

Then again I think every left winger is a dangerous anti-semite. Whether deliberately so or otherwise. I have more than enough proof of that. This thread can be added to that proof.

Judea didn't declare war on Germany? Wow guess you repeat bullshit enough useful idiots think its truth.

Judea-Declares-War.jpg

Guess this newspaper was just lying then eh?

Owl----thanks-----I have already read them----and to each of the protests of INNOCENCE---
****1933**** When I was a kid----the PREVAILING CLAIM was "we did not know"---- I knew the name HITLER by the time I was
about five-----and the words "concentration camp" by about seven. I knew why the neighbor who spoke german with her husband-----mother of my playmate----had candles burning-----LOTS and had been shipped to England from Germany at about age 14----in the mid-thirties. The other girls
in our neighborhood circle---who were mostly wasps----HAD NO IDEA. Your protests of innocence cite dates like 1942. My Austrian cousins were already dead by then. The time to fight adolf was 1933---he published his plan in 1925 and took power in 1933 It was NO SECRET

Oh, I know "Judea" did not declare war on Germany. That is utter crap. Those were Jewish publications not Catholic. It is not false propaganda and do not think for one moment that Jews were the only ones targeted by hitler.

These are just a few factual documents that exist. I am not getting into the religion stuff anymore. I am a little sensitive to the "demonization" of groups with out getting ALL of the facts out.

It is a real popular perspective and I get it. However, there is more to the actual truth and rewriting of history is dangerous.

Then again I think every left winger is a dangerous anti-semite. Whether deliberately so or otherwise. I have more than enough proof of that. This thread can be added to that proof.

Judea didn't declare war on Germany? Wow guess you repeat bullshit enough useful idiots think its truth.

View attachment 77137

Not exactly sure what the point is. The US declared war on japan, does that mean we started the war with Japan?

I get the distinct impression you are saying the Jews started the war with Germany. By declaring war on Germany, did they start it or were they justified?

I watched the piece on Max Kolbe-----1941----He was a find person---too bad he was not Pope.----PIUS was supposed to be getting into it in 1933. By 1941 my Austrian cousins were already dead. Pius could have saved lots of people in CATHOLIC countries like Poland and Hungary.

rome had no intention of "leaving" lands their dogs over ran------they built the "holy" roman empire on piles of dead babies and on pillage and enslavement. ---------ask the greeks

Jews destroyed themselves in Judea , and Rome finished it off.

I watched the piece on Max Kolbe-----1941----He was a find person---too bad he was not Pope.----PIUS was supposed to be getting into it in 1933. By 1941 my Austrian cousins were already dead. Pius could have saved lots of people in CATHOLIC countries like Poland and Hungary.

The Zionist could of. After what the Jews did to the EO church in Russia, really now, lucky you got any US or RC help at all.

The Zionist could of. After what the Jews did to the EO church in Russia, really now, lucky you got any US or RC help at all.

try to get over the fact that you were forced to suck the priest's cock ----Penelope----the catechism whore was not a jewess

Jews destroyed themselves in Judea , and Rome finished it off.

Rome did what it did based on its filth and barbarity-----you don't want to ask the jews---ok ---ask the greeks----ROME IS AND WAS AND WILL BE SHIT

Back to topic, the OP quotes a Jewish author that reports in 1934 that the Jews start a war on Germany. Not the French nor the Russian nor the USA but the Jews. The report also makes it clear, that that war is not for Germany to start, but for the Jews to start. I can believe that report, because Germany was not yet prepared enough for the war in 1939 when it started, the same way as Germany was not ready to fight against the USA in 1917 either when it allegedly sent that famous telegram to Mexico. Both ww1 and ww2 were a correographed dance, and the OP report shows, that the Jews take responsibility for that.

View attachment 77137

Not exactly sure what the point is. The US declared war on japan, does that mean we started the war with Japan?

I get the distinct impression you are saying the Jews started the war with Germany. By declaring war on Germany, did they start it or were they justified?

Yes and Yes.

How U.S. Economic Warfare Provoked Japan's Attack on Pearl Harbor - Robert Higgs

And you see the Jewish war declared on Germany.

Just because its not bombs and bullets doesn't mean its not war. Don't start a war you can't finish. Period. Course with the Jews it was all planned. They knew the only way to get a homeland and HUNDREDS of years of sympathy was to sacrifice a few hundred thousand (not a few million the number sure does keep changing) of their own people to get that ultimate goal. Not only did they gain a nation which they stole from the Palestinians but they also managed to keep the world economy under their thumb.

Odium and his fellow Nazi dog another life have DECLARED that economic boycott is
a DECLARATION OF WAR------Islamic shit holes ---in fact the entire cesspit UMMAH
has been engaged in economic boycott of Israel
since approximately 1950 rendering nuclear attack on the Islamic cesspits FULLY JUSTIFIED. In fact odium and 'otherlife' have justified nuclear attack on any pile of shit that does the BDS thing

Odium and his fellow Nazi dog another life have DECLARED that economic boycott is
a DECLARATION OF WAR------Islamic shit holes ---in fact the entire cesspit UMMAH
has been engaged in economic boycott of Israel
since approximately 1950 rendering nuclear attack on the Islamic cesspits FULLY JUSTIFIED. In fact odium and 'otherlife' have justified nuclear attack on any pile of shit that does the BDS thing
Actually world Jewry declared war as the newspaper headline shows. :) Lie all you want your own people's words are right there in black and white.

Forum List

Back