Judge advises jurors to never disclose they were on the jury.

Punitive damages are meant to punish people monetarily.

They are scaled relative to the offenders portfolio.

Trump is worth 10 billion. That is .8%.

Yes, that is less then 1 percent of the sexual offender's total worth.

If Trump was worth 100,000, that would only be 803 dollars.

Given the purpose of punitive damages it isn't enough.

What do you think?
Not going to worry about a billionaire it'll be just fine.

Not going to worry about a billionaire it'll be just fine.
Agreed. I mean really. He was penalized .8 percent of his worth. He could sexually assault 10 more times and it will only cost him 8 percent of his total worth.

Don't worry they WILL Find out the Jurors names. First you have those who want to make it a BIG DAY by telling the media for attention. I don't see how remaining anonymous is going to work in the long run. :auiqs.jpg:

Giving advice is prejudice?

That is rather restrictive.

What law was broken?
The judge is assuming violence will be perpetrated on the jurors because of their decision. Of course the democrats and media loved it. Typical democrats. Accusing the right of what the left does.

The judge is assuming violence will be perpetrated on the jurors because of their decision. Of course the democrats and media loved it. Typical democrats. Accusing the right of what the left does.
No. She is assuming their might be violence against the jurors.

She is not wrong and giving advice is not illegal.

This is just an attempt by the right to malign a judge involved in the decision to apply an 83 million dollar fine on a sexual assaulter.

No. She is assuming their might be violence against the jurors.

She is not wrong and giving advice is not illegal.

This is just an attempt by the right to malign a judge involved in the decision to apply an 83 million dollar fine on a sexual assaulter.
Of course it's an assumption. Not her job to assume. Her job is to thank the jury. Period.

The jury made a decision based on what they were given. They should receive no backlash for doing what they were asked to do.

I'm definitely no lawyer, but I regularly associate with a few and I read a lot.

Translation: You hand them a cheeseburger through a window and clean up the shitter after they piss on the floor.

creep tard.jpg

And remember how the crazy Liberals visited the Supreme Court homes? You ain't seen NOTHING yet when America releases the juros names! :auiqs.jpg:
If they didn't do anything wrong, they certainly shouldn't fear catching a .243 Predator round in the back while they're walking their dog... right?

Sounds randomly specific, but I'm just citing an example of what they shouldn't fear.

Forum List

Back