Judge advises jurors to never disclose they were on the jury.

Right. Why don't you google "times in history in which slander has lead to an $83M award against a citizen" and see how many results you find.

I stood up for Biden when people called him offensive, personal names and attacks. I think this lawsuit is absurd. I call balls and strikes based on policies, because unlike most, including many Americans; I know what the other side of a system looks like. A side you do NOT want to become standard in America.
Did you miss the fact that Trump continually showed contempt for the jury, the court, and the plaintiff, and continued to defame her?

Juries tend not to like that.

Had he kept his mouth shut the award would probably have been 5 mil rather than 60 mil

Did you miss the fact that Trump continually showed contempt for the jury, the court, and the plaintiff, and continued to defame her?

Juries tend not to like that.

Had he kept his mouth shut the award would probably have been 5 mil rather than 60 mil
So the juries feelings are hurt too and instead of following reasonable precedent and the law they decide "we are a Red Star Chamber court, off with his head?!"

Right. Why don't you google "times in history in which slander has lead to an $83M award against a citizen" and see how many results you find.

I stood up for Biden when people called him offensive, personal names and attacks. I think this lawsuit is absurd. I call balls and strikes based on policies, because unlike most, including many Americans; I know what the other side of a system looks like. A side you do NOT want to become standard in America.
Feel free to look it up.

Be sure the situation is similar. A sexual assaulter with a presidential microphone who is worth 10 billion defaming someone else.

Provide the link please.

So the juries feelings are hurt too and instead of following reasonable precedent and the law they decide "we are a Red Star Chamber court, off with his head?!"
Characterize how you want but they punished Trump for his actions

I see. So shooting someone from a distance in a parking lot is real act of heroism right?

Typical coward punk ass right winger.

You vaginas are all piss and vinegar until sentencing day. Then you cry like the school girls you are.

Wait until Letitia James gets through with the orange shit stain. That $83 million is going to look like pocket change. And there won't be any years long appeals process before New York starts seizing assets.
Creatures like you are the problem in our country.

Breaking Update!

The investigative internet sleuths over at Reddit are working on finding out who the jurors are. It won't be too long longer. They are diligent.

How about "not $83M dollars".
Punitive damages are meant to punish people monetarily.

They are scaled relative to the offenders portfolio.

Trump is worth 10 billion. That is .8%.

Yes, that is less then 1 percent of the sexual offender's total worth.

If Trump was worth 100,000, that would only be 803 dollars.

Given the purpose of punitive damages it isn't enough.

What do you think?

If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.
So lete.get this straight.

You think the jurors should have their first amendment rights deprived and be compelled to tell people they know that they were on the jury?

Forum List

Back