Judge advises jurors to never disclose they were on the jury.

They didn't do that. You're very confused.

Those are mostly punitive damages based on Trumps worth, not hers.
Well they are also based on a totally bogus civil trial that looks to be in danger of being overturned.

Don't get me wrong here....my sympathy is not for Trump...it's for the system which has just been seriously abused.

This entire thing will not withstand appeal. It's far too dodgy.

Again, I use the simple comparison. The world sees this financial punishment differently.

P&G, a MASSIVE, multi billion dollar company paid $333M for poisoning and impacting the health of 600 American citizens. Allegations from cancer to various, serious health issues.

How is what Trump said even in the same ballpark?

You are weaponing agencies to protect the career political Oligarchs. America will fall if this is the case, just as Gorbachev warned America after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1989. "Do not become arrogant".

It seems you are becoming more like the nation your Forefathers left behind. It will be the end of the West and the American system that succeeded for 250+ years.

$333,000,000 in 1997 is worth $636,426,280.37 today​

$333,000,000 in 1997 is worth $636,426,280.37 today​

Ok, so Trumps mean words, as a single person not a massive corporation worth exponentially more, were approx 15% total value of 600 poisoned Americans, some with cancer and other major health issues.

None of this makes any sense to the common person. Trump shouldn't have been even the top 100 concerns for America, but, he has been #1 by media and the Establishment. Why is this?

Do Americans think that somehow Oligarchs will end differently for the U.S than it did for the rest of the world?

Last edited:
lets see how peaceful the insane gender confused antisemites on the left are after Trump is elected in nov ! the leftists are going to lose their minuscule minds after the election ! their emotional faggotry will be at its highest level in history !
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Pointing out that all of these so called trials are taking place in liberal districts...brought by liberal DA's...overseen by liberal judges...and with juries selected from overwhelmingly liberal pools...isn't "political bias", Otto...it's simply the fact. Is there really "justice" when you're brought to trial with the deck totally stacked against you? Thankfully we have a Justice System that allows appeals to higher courts so that political show trials like this one aren't allowed to stand.
No you are not. You’re whining.

Facts are facts.

The way you "and the world" ( made up nonsense) see it is wrong, then . Not sure what else to tell you.b
There is no place outside of the U.S and in New York in which some words would equal $83M in damage. Nowhere. Not in Russia, China or Uganda, France or England.

Nowhere else on planet earth. If the name wasn't Donald Trump, this is probably thrown out, or she is given a fraction of the reward.

You are playing with fire and don't even care. You have a Constitution and Bill of Rights. This spits in the face of it based on the person being targetted (again).

Also total, desperate nonsense. You're just making shit up as you go.
Right. Why don't you google "times in history in which slander has lead to an $83M award against a citizen" and see how many results you find.

I stood up for Biden when people called him offensive, personal names and attacks. I think this lawsuit is absurd. I call balls and strikes based on policies, because unlike most, including many Americans; I know what the other side of a system looks like. A side you do NOT want to become standard in America.

Well they are also based on a totally bogus civil trial that looks to be in danger of being overturned.

Don't get me wrong here....my sympathy is not for Trump...it's for the system which has just been seriously abused.

This entire thing will not withstand appeal. It's far too dodgy.
Donald John has nothing to appeal upon. Alina made damn sure of that. Democratic plant? Naw. Just some cutie faking being smart.

Forum List

Back