Judge bans MSNBC from remainder of Rittenhouse trial.

You're attacking MSNBC as Fox News hound dog lackeys follow the scent of Trump's ass all over the Country & parrot his lies.
^^ This fuck face compares Rittenhouse’s right to a fair trial to FoxNews covering President Trump. Wtf??? You must be one of the 28% that thinks Kamala ”Heals Up” Harris is doing a good job.

^^ This fuck face compares Rittenhouse’s right to a fair trial to FoxNews covering President Trump. Wtf??? You must be one of the 28% that thinks Kamala ”Heals Up” Harris is doing a good job.

There is ZERO evidence the clod has the ability to think.

It is a parrot.

Nothing more.

The trial is a circus. Time to end it.

This is a jury refusing to return a verdict.
Quit messing around with Kyles freedom due to the intimidation of this jury by the same dipshits that caused the very event that Kyle has been railroaded over
I say the leader of blm should get the same treatment at their home

This is a jury refusing to return a verdict.
Quit messing around with Kyles freedom due to the intimidation of this jury by the same dipshits that caused the very event that Kyle has been railroaded over
Well, the Right can always call in death threats....that's their MO.

Mistrial or hung jury .....I'll bet you
an Outback steak and a beer he walks.....

I believe the judge hates the prosecutors, particularly the rifleman, so that could make the difference (if it's declared a mistrial)
The prosecutor should be castigated for the way he handled that rifle. Pointed it at the jury with his finger on the trigger....stupid shit.

As usual you are a lying sack of shit. The reporter was with NBC News, NOT in any way associated with MSNBC.

And MSNBC doesn't have to be in the courthouse to report on the judges actions. That he doesn't have any control over. Sure hope judge shit for brains doesn't have any skeletons in the closet, that a very determined investigative reporter could dig up.
doxing judges you disagree with now ?
1637286198254.png

The prosecutor should be castigated for the way he handled that rifle. Pointed it at the jury with his finger on the trigger....stupid shit.
“Accidental” shooting would be one way to lengthen the robbing of Kyles freedom
Don’t believe for one second that he didn’t think about it.

“Accidental” shooting would be one way to lengthen the robbing of Kyles freedom
Don’t believe for one second that he didn’t think about it.
After watching that POS in the trial, I wouldn't put anything past him and the prosecution. This case should have never been brought.

Forum List

Back