Judge bans MSNBC from remainder of Rittenhouse trial.

Just reported. Still looking for a link.

Apparently someone associated with MSNBC was following the jury bus. Stopped and given several citations.

Now the judge won't let them back in. :auiqs.jpg:
MSDNC is fair and balanced like all news stations. This is a travesty....

I mean they have excellent segments like this:

Last edited:
evTWxksz.jpeg

Otherwise known as a ‘stringer’ Msnbc doesn’t have the wherewithall to have their own correspondents I guess.
most of the time freelance journalists rove around looking for work.

its more than just the the leftist media causing problems its the entire dem party trying to intimidate jurors ! the left desperately wants to send the message that standing up and defending yourself against their violent communist shock troops is illegal . and they have no problem with intimidating and doxing jurors ! if Rittenhouse is acquitted the left will target the jurors .
Its more than even that, the dirty little secret here is this, 80% of those rioters were residents of Kenosha, and its from within that population this jury was selected, so the odds of landing one or more radical kooks, radical kooks mind you willing to lie as to impartiality, or radical kook sympathizer's, are very very high, it could even be that we have half that jury willing to convict on everything no matter what, or just one single hold out. I do not think it likely that single hold out is the lone person for full acquittal, but Kenosha is around 90% democratic party no matter what, and that means a large percentage of that population will willingly turn to venues such as msnbc & cnn for whatever information they require...

Rittenhouse, who is now 18, fired an AR-15-style weapon eight times on the night of August 25, 2020, amid protests following the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Those included four shots at unarmed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, who was killed, two shots at an unarmed unknown individual, one fatal shot at unarmed Anthony Huber, 26, and one shot at an armed Gaige Grosskreutz, now 27, who was wounded, Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger said in the trial last week.
FB_IMG_1637033163684.jpg
Yes he shot in self defense. One was beating him up. The other hitting him with a skateboard and the other one had a gun pointing at him. The best part is one of them that got killed was a pedophile. What's wrong with that.

MSNBC has already judged, sentenced and hanged Rittenhouse on the air across the nation. Pretty much seals the fact they are NOT objective in any way, shape or form.
Mistrial or hung jury .....I'll bet you
an Outback steak and a beer he walks.....

I believe the judge hates the prosecutors, particularly the rifleman, so that could make the difference (if it's declared a mistrial)

Last edited:
and that's intimidation, and can be added to the dismissal requests

The trial is a total shitshow. I'm surprised nobody's even brought up the fact that the prosecutor who pointed the rifle at the jury could be brought up on 12 criminal charges according to Wisconsin law:

Wisconsin Legislature: 941.20

(1)  Whoever does any of the following is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor:
(a) Endangers another's safety by the negligent operation or handling of a dangerous weapon.
(b) Operates or goes armed with a firearm while he or she is under the influence of an intoxicant.
(bm) Operates or goes armed with a firearm while he or she has a detectable amount of a restricted controlled substance in his or her blood. A defendant has a defense to any action under this paragraph that is based on the defendant allegedly having a detectable amount of methamphetamine, gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, or delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in his or her blood, if he or she proves by a preponderance of the evidence that at the time of the incident or occurrence he or she had a valid prescription for methamphetamine or one of its metabolic precursors, gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, or delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.
(c) Except as provided in sub. (1m), intentionally points a firearm at or toward another.

Forum List

Back