Judge bans MSNBC from remainder of Rittenhouse trial.

Rittenhouse, who is now 18, fired an AR-15-style weapon eight times on the night of August 25, 2020, amid protests following the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Those included four shots at unarmed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, who was killed, two shots at an unarmed unknown individual, one fatal shot at unarmed Anthony Huber, 26, and one shot at an armed Gaige Grosskreutz, now 27, who was wounded, Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger said in the trial last week. Rittenhouse's defense attorney said he fired only in self-defense.
Moral of the story and Confucius say, don't run at man carrying AR15 rifle

Prove it, hun.................even the judge is con-fused.

from the report:
Judge Bruce Schroeder announced that Kenosha police informed the court that they stopped a man following the bus, because he was “following at a distance of about a block and went through a red light.”

Why would Kenosha police lie to a judge?

Judge Bruce Schroeder has announced Thursday that staff from MSNBC will no longer be allowed inside the Kenosha County Courthouse following the incident in which a person was observed following a bus that the jury uses to get to and from the building.

“I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.”

The man spotted following the bus identified himself as James J. Morrison – and told investigators he was instructed to follow the vehicle, Schroeder added.

The media is trying to intimidate/manipulate the jury into giving a guilty verdict.

Even he admits he doesn't know what the heck is going on.

You misunderstand, or you don't care to understand. He knows MSNBC was following the jurors. That's not in dispute. That act alone can cause a mistrial regardless as it can lead to jury intimidation. What the judge meant was he doesn't know if MSNBC meant to intimidate or sway the jury, but it doesn't matter. This should be obvious to you. Why are you split along party lines on this and thus spewing bullshit?

The dimwitted brownshirt was caught stalking the jury bus, replete with ignoring traffic signals and reckless driving, and immediately blamed his female boss in NYC.

"Don't blame me! THAT mother fucker told me to do it!" OMG :abgg2q.jpg:

And they wonder why the productive two-thirds of the country hate these filthy fucking animals.

Forum List

Back