Judge blocks democrats attempt at disenfranchising Missouri voters

Missouri judge bars redistricting measure in win for GOP

There idea is DUMB! All it would do is make people's votes NOT matter...

There have been a whole lotta wins for the Right in the past weeks. It's not going good for the Left at all. Schools all over banning Nike shoes! Now they are taking Hillary Clinton off the history agenda like she never existed. Her name shall not be spoken. That is one of my personal favorites. Meantime, the Left continues to expose its raw, naked ass to the American voter and thinks THAT is a good idea!

Its nice having our courts back......probably the best thing about Trump's win.....

I agree; I cannot wait until Trump is in court, facing money laundering charges, among others.
Even if the dems get Trump to step down before his second term the courts are ours for a very long time......live it love it learn it.....

The Democrats tried to put a vote to the people to end gerrymandering.

The Republicans blocked that.

Republicans are openly fascist, hence they're bragging about how they stopped the people from voting.

Interesting, how terrified Republicans are about honest elections. They're fully aware they only hold power by thuggery.

The Democrats tried to put a vote to the people to end gerrymandering.

The Republicans blocked that.

Republicans are openly fascist, hence they're bragging about how they stopped the people from voting.

Interesting, how terrified Republicans are about honest elections. They're fully aware they only hold power by thuggery
The dems filled that bill with nonsense that the GOP could not go along with...but What about the bill to stop congress and senate members from insider trading?....you guessed it Pelosi and Reid killed that great and fair bill....

Forum List

Back