JUDGE BLOCKS NEBRASKA SAME-SEX MARRIAGE BAN

Ha! 12 more to go.
Who the fuck cheers for judicial tyranny? All this does is show the people their voice and vote doesn't matter...it just pushes us one step closer to either 100% tyranny where we are literal slaves or it pushes us to armed warfare.

Just for everyone's information. This gentleman thinks Timothy McVeigh is a hero. For some of you... that's whose on your side. Enjoy.
Just for everyone's information. This "gentleman" thinks the government is allowed to murder its citizens indiscriminately but when a citizen attacks the government its bad.

You gotta love him, guys. Take him into your fold.

Degeneracy will be the law of the land in all 50 states. If decent people object they will have to devise a way to fight back.
I just need to take the metro to Virginia to see 'degeneracy': Virginia s ex-governor ordered to report to prison Feb. 9
McDonnell was convicted Sept. 4 of 11 felony corruption charges and sentenced to two years in federal prison earlier this month. The jury found McDonnell and his wife guilty of taking more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from businessman Jonnie Williams in exchange for promoting his company's nutrition supplements.
They might claim to be taking 'moral stands', but red states are just as corrupt as the rest of them.

Ha! 12 more to go.
Who the fuck cheers for judicial tyranny? All this does is show the people their voice and vote doesn't matter...it just pushes us one step closer to either 100% tyranny where we are literal slaves or it pushes us to armed warfare.

Just for everyone's information. This gentleman thinks Timothy McVeigh is a hero. For some of you... that's whose on your side. Enjoy.
Just for everyone's information. This "gentleman" thinks the government is allowed to murder its citizens indiscriminately but when a citizen attacks the government its bad.

You WISH there was others like me. I am unique and the only one like this. NO ONE thinks EXACTLY as I do.

Ha! 12 more to go.

You WISH there was others like me. I am unique and the only one like this. NO ONE thinks EXACTLY as I do.

Oh my.... if only.

Ha! 12 more to go.
And then you'll get to marry your goat.
What if I don't have a goat?
You can marry a camel, which is slightly better than marrying Ann Coulter.
You sound like you speak from experience.
I'm not Turkish: Man Accused Of Raping Duck
The Hurriyet Daily News reports that a man was arrested in Bursa, Turkey for allegedly raping a duck.

The unidentified man’s father-in-law said he found "feathers and blood" in a bed with the duck, which is unable to walk and now under the care of a veterinarian.

The man dismissed the allegations as "slander."

Ha! 12 more to go.

'armed warfare'.......ah yes the vocal minority in the United States who keep hoping they will have an opportunity to kill other Americans and get away with it.

Ha! 12 more to go.
The Hurriyet Daily News reports that a man was arrested in Bursa, Turkey for allegedly raping a duck.

The unidentified man’s father-in-law said he found "feathers and blood" in a bed with the duck, which is unable to walk and now under the care of a veterinarian.

So, if it was consensual it would be OK?

Incest and forcing rape victims to marry their rapists is okay as long as god commands you to do so.

So you would have to ask your god on that, as those passages are just as important as the ones that apparently 'prohibit gay relationships'.

Degeneracy will be the law of the land in all 50 states. If decent people object they will have to devise a way to fight back.
I just need to take the metro to Virginia to see 'degeneracy': Virginia s ex-governor ordered to report to prison Feb. 9
McDonnell was convicted Sept. 4 of 11 felony corruption charges and sentenced to two years in federal prison earlier this month. The jury found McDonnell and his wife guilty of taking more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from businessman Jonnie Williams in exchange for promoting his company's nutrition supplements.
They might claim to be taking 'moral stands', but red states are just as corrupt as the rest of them.
It follows. When a people become corrupt you don't get to pick and choose the method of corruption.

Incest and forcing rape victims to marry their rapists is okay as long as god commands you to do so.

So you would have to ask your god on that, as those passages are just as important as the ones that apparently 'prohibit gay relationships'.
Want are you talking about?
Some people might object to legal homo marriage on logic grounds.

Why do you think sex with an animal could be consensual?

Want are you talking about?
Some people might object to legal homo marriage on logic grounds.

I have yet to see an objection based upon logic.

Feel free to show us some.

Forum List

Back