Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

You're lying?

Why do you think this judge attacked Trump, the man who tried to stop 1/6?

Why did Democrats want 1/6, and why did they prevent Trump from stopping it?

I think it's because Democrats are more dangerous than deranged Nazis.
Nice deflection

Jan 6 was a Republican attack on Democracy

Trump is being sued for his actions on Jan 6. The Judge asks why Trump failed to act

What do I do about the fact the President didn't denounce the conduct immediately ... and sent a tweet that arguably exacerbated things?" the judge asked. "Isn't that, from a plausibility standpoint, that the President plausibly agreed with the conduct of the people inside the Capitol that day?"
What about Pelosi? They asked for the national guard and she turned it down

Holy fucking shit! Are you serious??
The bloodthirsty terrorism of the Democrats, including this activist Democrat judge's attack on Trump, are VERY serious threats to our nation.

I hope you'll join with me in working to thwart the arsonous fascism of the Democrat Party.

The CIC could have ordered the NG to the Capitol at any time. They were already deployed elsewhere in the city. There could have been a substantial element in place within 30 min.
If only Democrat Party terrorists hadn't prevented this deployment again and again and again, in DC, and elsewhere in America.

The Democrats want the nation to be burned to the ground, and have worked tirelessly for that depraved end since 2016.

Bless Trump for doing all he could to prevent Democrat terrorism, and may this sick judge be condemned and removed from the bench.

Nice deflection

Jan 6 was a Republican attack on Democracy
Every day since Trump's election in 2016 has been a day of Democrat Party terror attacks on the United States.

The Democrat Taliban & it's depraved activist judges must be condemned and removed from power.

That is one question they ALL run away from. If Trump wanted this to happen, why did he offer extra security, only to have or refused by both Pelosi AND the DC Mayor? Almost as if they knew something was going to happen.....
Democrats thrive on terror and chaos, and seek to do great harm to our nation.

What a crock of shit, it would have taken a day for the NG to respond if Trump hadn't put them on alert, despite palousey and bowser rejecting his offer to have the NG on the ground that day. The guard couldn't legally move until they were requested. Had the commie leadership not rejected the offer J-6 wouldn't have happened.

Democrats want chaos.

They want arson.

They want death.

- The capital police were offered national guards support two days before Jan 6: They refused. The Judge *should* be asking "why did they refuse?"
- Trumps words were "We will walk to the steps of the capital". I believe he even said somewhere in his speech "Peacefully protest"
- There was no communication between the rioters, or any sort of leadership directing them what to do or when (that would have shown up in cell phone records...they found nothing)
- Even if some of the people who instigated the physical breech *weren't* Antifa, they acted on their own without instruction. At least 727 people were charged with crimes in the break-in, we may never know if the real instigators were set free and those being held in prison are only there as political prisoners.

Trump did not create a riot. Congress and the Courts created a riot by not taking seriously the thousands of sworn affidavits about voting irregularities. Voting irregularities that have now been fully substantiated and proven true in many instances.
Pretty much the thread.

Looking at his actions, it becomes clear that he liked what was happening on that day.

He's a narcissistic sociopath.
You're right - Biden's a demented rapist and career criminal, and a Democrat terrorist to boot.

He was likely delighted when Ashli was shot.

Cotton Brained Joe is the deeply sick leader of a deeply sick party.

Trump is being sued for his actions on Jan 6. The Judge asks why Trump failed to act

What do I do about the fact the President didn't denounce the conduct immediately ... and sent a tweet that arguably exacerbated things?" the judge asked. "Isn't that, from a plausibility standpoint, that the President plausibly agreed with the conduct of the people inside the Capitol that day?"
We dont need lectures from foreigners

You're right - Biden's a demented rapist and career criminal, and a Democrat terrorist to boot.

He was likely delighted when Ashli was shot.

Cotton Brained Joe is the deeply sick leader of a deeply sick party.
Not really. Biden told Trump to cal them off.

Not really. Biden told Trump to cal them off.
Biden's a demented/raving Democrat psychopath.

Trump on the other hand was desperate to protect our nation's capitol and other cities being burned down by Democrat agents.

But the Democrats are essentially deranged Nazis who want arson, rape, murder - complete chaos and misery.

Looking forward to the Republicans taking power back in 2022, and I despise both parties!

Forum List

Back