Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

Trump is being sued for his actions on Jan 6. The Judge asks why Trump failed to act

What do I do about the fact the President didn't denounce the conduct immediately ... and sent a tweet that arguably exacerbated things?" the judge asked. "Isn't that, from a plausibility standpoint, that the President plausibly agreed with the conduct of the people inside the Capitol that day?"

You mean a Barry Hussein Judge doesn't like Trump? I'm shocked.

That’s the point made by the OP, dope.
A reasonable person would have tried to stop them immediately.
Trump made every effort to prevent this, but the Democrat terrorists wanted chaos and death.

The psychopathic wishes of the Democrats came true, and now they're trying to blame Trump.

Democrats: Deranged Nazis.

You mean a Barry Hussein Judge doesn't like Trump? I'm shocked.
The judge asked why Trump was silent during the attacks

To date, Trump has been unable to respond

Trump on the other hand was desperate to protect our nation's capitol and other cities being burned down by Democrat agents.
Trump waited to call for peace on Jan 6. As the rioters were breaking into the building, Trump was still Tweeting disparaging things about Mike Pence.

Trump is being sued for his actions on Jan 6. The Judge asks why Trump failed to act

What do I do about the fact the President didn't denounce the conduct immediately ... and sent a tweet that arguably exacerbated things?" the judge asked. "Isn't that, from a plausibility standpoint, that the President plausibly agreed with the conduct of the people inside the Capitol that day?"

I don't think anything will come of it.

Back in the 1930's there was this KKK Grand Wizard who incited his fellow Klan members to attack some blacks. Some were killed.

But the Grand Wizard didn't go to jail because his speech was protected by the First Amendment.

He started a shit storm and walked away.

Which is pretty much what trump did.

I don't think anything will come of it.

Back in the 1930's there was this KKK Grand Wizard who incited his fellow Klan members to attack some blacks. Some were killed.

But the Grand Wizard didn't go to jail because his speech was protected by the First Amendment.

He started a shit storm and walked away.

Which is pretty much what trump did.
There is a difference between criminal liability and civil liability

This thread belongs in THE FLAME ZONE. Pelosi and Congress run The Capital Police, and both The Capital Police offered more officers on that day and Pelosi turned them down. The President offered reinforcements on that day in the form of The National Guard and Pelosi turned it down.

Nancy Pelosi should be subpoenaed and so should her cell phone and she should be prosecuted. She knows when the gig is up and would rather retire than face criminal prosecution. I believe SHE PLANNED the attack with Antifa and BLM plants as was reported initially. They tried to infiltrate the group.

I was at a million man march in DC where Trump spoke, and both BLM and Antifa tried to blend in and stir up trouble there too. It is a common tactic of theirs.

This Lame Thread is another shameless attempt to spam the board with flamebait and belongs in The Flame zone as no person has been charged with insurrection and there have been 100s of these threads spamming the board. "tresspassing," "disrupting official business," and "parading" is not insurrection and rebellion.

So much for The Left's "Lone Fire Extinguisher take over of America!"

Trump waited to call for peace on Jan 6. As the rioters were breaking into the building, Trump was still Tweeting disparaging things about Mike Pence.
Trump called for PEACEFUL protest, and attempted to prevent chaos and bloodshed, but Democrat psychopaths wanted to pour gasoline on the fires they themselves started, and that's what they did.

Democrats: Deranged Nazis.

Forum List

Back