Judge Cannon must be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the appellate court decision reversing her ruling.

You won’t, but at least you don’t have any excuses.
So in your mind having a decision reversed by an appellate court makes her infit to serve as a judge?

I guess we will see you starting a thread about how Hack Smith should be removed as a special counsel because he got bitchslapped unanimously by the Supreme Court for his tactics, right?

Turns out she has recently received favors amounting to bribes from Leonard Leo.

If she doesn't recuse herself she must be removed for conflict of interest.

Meh I don't know.

Was this out of the ordinary after she was named the judge in this case? If not...I doubt judges appointed by democrats are complete angels in these matters and we should probably just roll with it.

So in your mind having a decision reversed by an appellate court makes her infit to serve as a judge?

I guess we will see you starting a thread about how Hack Smith should be removed as a special counsel because he got bitchslapped unanimously by the Supreme Court for his tactics, right?
Depends on what it was reversed over. Cannon completely disregarded precedent and established new rules specifically for Trump because he’s a former president. She never even had jurisdiction to stick her nose in it but did anyway.

I’d say that’s probably enough to seriously doubt her impartiality.

Meh I don't know.

Was this out of the ordinary after she was named the judge in this case? If not...I doubt judges appointed by democrats are complete angels in these matters and we should probably just roll with it.
Show us some Democratic appointed judges and their record of accepting bribes. I will advocate for their removal as well.

Ok, I rest my case.
OFFS...

Okay here you go:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg disclosed taking more trips than any other justice in 2018, totaling 14. She visited Tel Aviv, Israel where she was awarded a lifetime achievement award by the Genesis Prize Foundation. Shortly following the award ceremony, she disclosed being provided transportation, food and lodging as a tourist and guest of billionaire Israeli businessman Morris Kahn.
Companies spawned by Kahn have had had business before the Supreme Court before. The high court handed Amdocs Limited a win in November 2017 when it declined to take up a patent-related case.

Justice Stephen Breyer disclosed a dozen trips, three of which were supported by the wealthy Chicago-based Pritzker family. Breyer took two trips related to his position on the Pritzker Prize for Architecture jury, which honors architects each year. Breyer has served on the Pritzker jury since 2011 and became chair in 2018. He also disclosed taking a one-week trip to Ireland and Spain as part of the “Pritzker Fly-Around Program,” which paid for his transportation, lodging and meals. Breyer has taken 219 reimbursed trips since 2004, more than any other sitting justice.

Please don't come back and say..."yeah but"....

Your position is based on not wanting to admit the obvious truth that influential people are constantly trying to be influenced... be they reds, blues, greens, judges, politicians, or someone who buys for a major hospital chain who happens to work in the office next to me.

You should leave such detachment from reality to conservatives. They are much better at it than we liberals.

Is Smith the Judge in this case, Beavis?

Cannon doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground regarding a case as complicated as this one. Which is why the MAL Albino Gorilla hasen't run his yap about her.

OFFS...

Okay here you go:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg disclosed taking more trips than any other justice in 2018, totaling 14. She visited Tel Aviv, Israel where she was awarded a lifetime achievement award by the Genesis Prize Foundation. Shortly following the award ceremony, she disclosed being provided transportation, food and lodging as a tourist and guest of billionaire Israeli businessman Morris Kahn.
Companies spawned by Kahn have had had business before the Supreme Court before. The high court handed Amdocs Limited a win in November 2017 when it declined to take up a patent-related case.

Justice Stephen Breyer disclosed a dozen trips, three of which were supported by the wealthy Chicago-based Pritzker family. Breyer took two trips related to his position on the Pritzker Prize for Architecture jury, which honors architects each year. Breyer has served on the Pritzker jury since 2011 and became chair in 2018. He also disclosed taking a one-week trip to Ireland and Spain as part of the “Pritzker Fly-Around Program,” which paid for his transportation, lodging and meals. Breyer has taken 219 reimbursed trips since 2004, more than any other sitting justice.

Please don't come back and say..."yeah but"....

Your position is based on not wanting to admit the obvious truth that influential people are constantly trying to be influenced... be they reds, blues, greens, judges, politicians, or someone who buys for a major hospital chain who happens to work in the office next to me.

You should leave such detachment from reality to conservatives. They are much better at it than we liberals.
Key word:

Disclosed.

Why should I contribute to YOUR stupidity?

I owe you nothing.

Just showing the world what a miserable bunch of cretins the leftards are.

I don't have to say very much to do it.
Cool, keep on being irrelevant. No skin offa my ass.

Turns out she has recently received favors amounting to bribes from Leonard Leo.

If she doesn't recuse herself she must be removed for conflict of interest.

The same can be said of the Jan 6 judge in DC. Then again the left wing are one party state stooges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back