Judge Cannon must be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your country is Russia and it is not allowed.
You mean the country where young hippie student Bill Clinton and Hillary stayed a week in Moscow soaking up the Soviet Union communism and the country where shirtless Jew Bernie Sanders went on his honeymoon in 1988, that country?
1712430836918.jpeg

images

Except you’re wrong, Rachel maddow showed he actually did!! On air. You prove the liar you are
Hilarious

Many years in the past 15 he paid no taxes.

He also, was very proud of it.

Jack Smith Gets a Bit of What He Wanted The judge in the documents case rejected for now Donald Trump’s central argument to escape prosecution.

She also shot down a bid to dismiss the case

Hilarious

Many years in the past 15 he paid no taxes.

He also, was very proud of it.
Sure he might not have, but he filed.

Lots of people don’t owe taxes every year, the difference between them and the xidens is, they aren’t tax cheats

Sure he might not have, but he filed.

Lots of people don’t owe taxes every year, the difference between them and the xidens is, they aren’t tax cheats
Hilarious

What years did President Biden not file taxes? Or other than Hunter any other.

I will wait.

Hilarious

What years did President Biden not file taxes? Or other than Hunter any other.

I will wait.
What did I say about president xiden?

I have no idea if he filed taxes or not, he refused to release his business tax returns, unlike trump who’s are public

What did I say about president xiden?

I have no idea if he filed taxes or not, he refused to release his business tax returns, unlike trump who’s are public
Hilarious stupid fuckup

Swallow and cough

Why won’t xiden release his corp taxes?

Why did hunter simply not file taxes for years?

What are they hiding?
He doesn’t have corp taxes asshole.

Any simp would do their due diligence before posting.

You mean the country where young hippie student Bill Clinton and Hillary stayed a week in Moscow soaking up the Soviet Union communism and the country where shirtless Jew Bernie Sanders went on his honeymoon in 1988, that country?
View attachment 928204

images

how quickly they forget

Trump's first visit to Soviet Moscow in 1987

Trump had married Ivana Zelnickova, a twenty-eight-year-old model from Czechoslovakia who was a citizen of a communist country

Later he wanted to go to Russia a communist country to build a luxury hotel in Moscow

They must have been having a good laugh at that one

полезный идиот or useful idiot

As Trump tells it, the idea for his first trip to Moscow came after he found himself seated next to the Soviet ambassador Yuri Dubinin. This was in autumn 1986; the event was a luncheon held by Leonard Lauder, the businessman son of Estée Lauder. Dubinin’s daughter Natalia “had read about Trump Tower and knew all about it,” Trump said in his 1987 bestseller, The Art of the Deal.

how convenient sitting next the Russian ambassador who saw an opportunity to play with a useful idiot

Today no Trump tower in Moscow , comrade

Putin probably still gets a good laugh when he thinks about the American Capitalist who wanted to do business in a communist country

Trump tower guarantees a room with a microphone and cameras in a luxurious suite.

They can invite all the world leaders to visit Moscow , free rooms

Old thread some necromancer revived…hasn’t been on topic for at least three pages. Closed, there are some current Judge Cannon threads to participate in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back