Judge Cannon must be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Smith the Judge in this case, Beavis?

Cannon doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground regarding a case as complicated as this one. Which is why the MAL Albino Gorilla hasen't run his yap about her.
Seek help soon. :itsok:

There are more issues being reported. Have you seen the latest?
I’m witnessing the attack flood, yes.

SCOTUS can undo the deranged Democrat witch hunt against Trump, so the lap dogs and their masters are making quite the spectacle of themselves.

And here I thought Black lives mattered.

I guess only when convenient to Democrats. :)

First, what specifically do you want her removed for?
I don’t.

I’m just looking for balance in these attacks. :)
Second, I'm on record repeatedly saying to flush the whole court and start over.
I don’t agree with that, but I’m not surprised you’d want it, especially now that SCOTUS can undo the Democrat witch hunt/s.

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, new reporting from The Guardian revealed that U.S. district court Judge Aileen Cannon, currently presiding over former President Trump’s criminal case for mishandling classified documents, is part of conservative kingpin Leonard Leo’s right-wing network. Cannon was gifted a luxury trip by the Leonard Leo-backed Scalia Law School — raising new questions about Leo’s decades-long efforts to curry favor with members of the American judiciary.

The Guardian revealed that Cannon accepted a 2021 trip to a Montana luxury resort from the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, for which Leo brokered at least $30 million in donations to rename the school after Justice Antonin Scalia —and where Leo has been “directly involved” in hiring decisions. Nine speakers at the lavish event were Federalist Society contributors, including three federal circuit judges. Leonard Leo is a longtime Federalist Society leader, previously serving as its executive vice president and now, its co-chair.

There is nothing legitimate about Aileen Cannon, or her appointment to the bench.

I don’t.

I’m just looking for balance in these attacks. :)

I don’t agree with that, but I’m not surprised you’d want it, especially now that SCOTUS can undo the Democrat witch hunt/s.
SC(r)OTUS ain't gonna touch that political landmine with the proverbial ten foot pole. They have enough problems.

Besides, they know it's not a "witch hunt". Hell, there's decent evidence that at least one of the participated.

Turns out she has recently received favors amounting to bribes from Leonard Leo.

If she doesn't recuse herself she must be removed for conflict of interest.

Shouldn't everyone involved in penalizing Trump recuse themselves? After all, it's all politically motivated, and those involved struck by TDS.

Turns out she has recently received favors amounting to bribes from Leonard Leo.

If she doesn't recuse herself she must be removed for conflict of interest.

That fucking bitch can go to hell!

Remember, disagreeing with demofks is against their laws. Why they are anti America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back