Judge Cannon must be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steadfastly not in the bag with the witch hunters and for wishful lib loons that’s a crime

Turns out she has recently received favors amounting to bribes from Leonard Leo.

If she doesn't recuse herself she must be removed for conflict of interest.

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing burger you got right there…

Turns out she has recently received favors amounting to bribes from Leonard Leo.

If she doesn't recuse herself she must be removed for conflict of interest.

Well on its surface it is an issue. She could have recluse herself but didn't so she has accepted the challenge as whatever she decides will be scrutinized under a microscope

Any decision she makes will be appealed

She already has been rebuked when she appointed a special master and federal appeals court shot that down.

strike 1

So she is under a lot of pressure to be fair in this case and will determine if she can climb the ladder to the next level. She owes trump nothing so hopefully she will do the right thing

whatever the outcome it will be appealed

There is no way Trump can win except by dragging the case out until election date and win. Also a meteor will strike the earth on that same day

I think they have a solid case so they will delay it as long as possible and Cannon is under the microscope.

So i will giver her the benefit of doubt unlike those who will attack judges because their children are trying to make a living in this world

Well on its surface it is an issue. She could have recluse herself but didn't so she has accepted the challenge as whatever she decides will be scrutinized under a microscope

Any decision she makes will be appealed

She already has been rebuked when she appointed a special master and federal appeals court shot that down.

strike 1

So she is under a lot of pressure to be fair in this case and will determine if she can climb the ladder to the next level. She owes trump nothing so hopefully she will do the right thing

whatever the outcome it will be appealed

There is no way Trump can win except by dragging the case out until election date and win. Also a meteor will strike the earth on that same day

I think they have a solid case so they will delay it as long as possible and Cannon is under the microscope.

So i will giver her the benefit of doubt unlike those who will attack judges because their children are trying to make a living in this world
Fani Willis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back