🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Challenges Prosecution Bullshit at Manafort Trial

I'm the end he will probably get away with it because I'm America if you are rich people like those on this forum support you. I believe if you want your money in a foreign country then move there,
When are the Clintons moving to Russia.
Bill can give the Russians another 15 minute lesson on how to cook beet soup. I wonder if the Russians will pay him another 450 thousand dollars since HRC doesn't have anything to sell them anymore.

Clearly, you've not looked at the MOUNTAIN of evidence. You simply don't care because Crooked Paul is one of your ilk.
if there's a mountain of evidence and this so clear to even us commoners, how come meuller is having a hard time in court with it?

if paul is guilty - take him in the same way you would anyone you don't know who faces this daily. but google "obama appointments tax evasion" and see how many tax cheats he put into public offices on his staff.

didn't see you and your "ilk" get upset about that.

Mueller is not having a bit of trouble in court. This judge just happens to be a grumpy, senile old asshole who favors the defense and should have retired ten years ago.
Thanks for rating my post as winner. Having said that and in the interest of honesty I want to say something. If the argument that a judge disallowed evidence so that means the prosecutors are imbeciles, and therefor the case should be dismissed is bullshit ( which it is). Than so is the argument that the judge favors the defense so he has to be a grumpy, senile old asshole. A judge act as a referee in these kinds of cases. I personally don't like a judge curtailing the prosecutors ability to make it's case in the interest of brevity, that doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong. I think he's ruling that the prosecutions case is sufficiently strong and the detail that they are providing unnecessary. Either way, making claims about this judge on the bases on who the law is favoring by a ruling is wrong.

Okay, perhaps I should apologize to the judge for my broad brush strokes. However, per the witnesses who've been in court the entire time, this judge is attacking ONLY the prosecutors. He criticizes their facial expressions. He accused one of them of "crying" who was not crying. He interrupts them and tells them how their questions SHOULD be asked. He is exerting FAR too much ego and influence over the proceedings.

It isn't just me. Even Fox Judge Andrew Napolitano concurs (top link)

Fox News analyst: Judge in Manafort trial showing 'extraordinary bias' against prosecutors
Cranky judge, flawed witness threaten Mueller’s Manafort case
Opinion | Manafort's judge berating the prosecutors isn't good for his defense
Chill out, this whole thing is fake news to protect the biggest loser in American history Hillary cliton

Hillary card ^ rejected :rolleyes-41:

hillary-card-deflect-bad-news-away-from-trump-switch-to-30075460.png

No it needs to be thrown out because the charges lack merit..and the prosecution isn't trying to prove the charges, but instead are just flinging shit.

“I don’t know if they are bad or good. And I don’t care,” Ellis argued, reiterating his previous claim that the prosecution seemed to be focusing not on the actual charges but on what he considered “political contributions.”

"Ellis again compared the Ukrainians in question to American billionaires and “Mr. Koch and Mr. Soros” as political contributors.

“I don’t know why you keep bringing (up) these people,” Andres said, referring to the Ukrainians. “These people are not like any Americans. These people are oligarchs and that means they control a segment of the economy based on the governments allowing them to do that.”’

“These are not really political contributions,” he continued. “They are self-serving payments with respect to what oligarchs do.”

That makes it even clearer to me that it doesn’t have anything to do with the allegations in this case,” Ellis responded. “It throws dirt on these people. They may deserve it. I don’t know - and I don’t care.”

Manafort prosecutors, Judge Ellis engage in 10-minute courtroom spat

Clearly, you've not looked at the MOUNTAIN of evidence. You simply don't care because Crooked Paul is one of your ilk.
if there's a mountain of evidence and this so clear to even us commoners, how come meuller is having a hard time in court with it?

if paul is guilty - take him in the same way you would anyone you don't know who faces this daily. but google "obama appointments tax evasion" and see how many tax cheats he put into public offices on his staff.

Mueller is not having a bit of trouble in court. This judge just happens to be a grumpy, senile old asshole who favors the defense and should have retired ten years ago.
Thanks for rating my post as winner. Having said that and in the interest of honesty I want to say something. If the argument that a judge disallowed evidence so that means the prosecutors are imbeciles, and therefor the case should be dismissed is bullshit ( which it is). Than so is the argument that the judge favors the defense so he has to be a grumpy, senile old asshole. A judge act as a referee in these kinds of cases. I personally don't like a judge curtailing the prosecutors ability to make it's case in the interest of brevity, that doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong. I think he's ruling that the prosecutions case is sufficiently strong and the detail that they are providing unnecessary. Either way, making claims about this judge on the bases on who the law is favoring by a ruling is wrong.

Okay, perhaps I should apologize to the judge for my broad brush strokes. However, per the witnesses who've been in court the entire time, this judge is attacking ONLY the prosecutors. He criticizes their facial expressions. He accused one of them of "crying" who was not crying. He interrupts them and tells them how their questions SHOULD be asked. He is exerting FAR too much ego and influence over the proceedings.

Fox News analyst: Judge in Manafort trial showing 'extraordinary bias' against prosecutors

Why would he attack both the defense and the prosecution if only the prosecution is making a sham of the proceedings?

You people are so stupid.

Dingbats: prosecutors don't go to a grand jury, or to trial, unless they have a certain degree of evidence. it looks like they do. Moreover, I don't think that trump's name has come up yet. From what I'm hearing, this trial is limited to Manafort's financial dealings. Are you people who are rushing to defend Manafort implying that Manafort's dealings had something to do with trump? Sure looks like it.

Dingbats: prosecutors don't go to a grand jury, or to trial, unless they have a certain degree of evidence. it looks like they do. Moreover, I don't think that trump's name has come up yet. From what I'm hearing, this trial is limited to Manafort's financial dealings. Are you people who are rushing to defend Manafort implying that Manafort's dealings had something to do with trump? Sure looks like it.

Actually, bode, prosecutors do just that.
And they will hide exculpatory evidence.
And they will lie.

And it doesn't look like they have any evidence, or they would bring it.

Which is rather the judge's point.

And they will lie.

They are bringing it. I guess you can't read. Gates, the accountant, documents, etc. Why do you worship these people, anyway? You don't know them. Why do you believe them?

And they will lie.

They are bringing it. I guess you can't read. Gates, the accountant, documents, etc. Why do you worship these people, anyway? You don't know them. Why do you believe them?

No, bode...they aren't bringing it. They are yammering about shit that has nothing to do with anything.

And the court is going to dismiss the charges if they don't knock it off.

And it sounds to me like the court is seriously thinking about charging at least one of the prosecutors with contempt. Which would be hilarious and fitting.

Why would he attack both the defense and the prosecution if only the prosecution is making a sham of the proceedings?

You people are so stupid.

You should probably talk to right wing Fox News judge Napolitano about that.

And they will lie.

No, bode...they aren't bringing it. They are yammering about shit that has nothing to do with anything.

And it sounds to me like the court is seriously thinking about charging at least one of the prosecutors with contempt. Which would be hilarious and fitting.

You have never said why the prosecution in Manafort's trial is bogus. Not a word. Again, why do you love manafort so much? Do you know him and know his character?

And they will lie.

You have never said why the prosecution in Manafort's trial is bogus. Not a word. Again, why do you love manafort so much? Do you know him and know his character?

Kosher has absolutely NO idea what is going on in this courtroom.
She (and the rest of these Manafort lovers/ Mueller haters) make wild assumptions.
Best to ignore

View attachment 209243
A guy who worked for a Russian lickspittle and mobsters with connections to the Russian regime offers to work for free as Donald Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmm. No red warning lights here!
You're using the Muller tactic.
Please back up the assertion that the prosecution's case in the Manafort trial is "bullshit." What do you know about him and Gates and their foreign bank accounts? Are you an insider?
The point about all of this is Manafort is being prosecuted simply because he worked for Trump for a few days.
That is the only reason they broke into his home.
How many of us would stand up under such scrutiny.
The press and the liars in the Democrat party will repeatedly say that Manafort worked for Trump.
Nothing else matters.
The Clintons had to amend their last tax return because of undeclared income and were allowed to. Manafort wasn't offered that option.

More mental masterbation for the trumpets....

Manafort wilfully evaded tax.... the proof is there....

Your problem is that you know Trump is guilty and that Manafort might have proof. Why didn't vote for a guy who isn't a criminal...

Because you can't resist a guy who jerks off your bigoted views...

Now when answering this don't forget "BUT BUT HILLARY/OBAMA.........
Guilty of what exactly?
No evidence exists of any crime, yet you keep saying Trump is guilty.

He's not guilty of beating Hillary, is he?
There's evidence of that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Bripatty has no critical thinking skills. His blind devotion to his master reeks of a cult member.
and yet you believe russia russia with absolutely nothing in evidence. not a fking damn thing. what does that make you? I have names.

View attachment 209243
A guy who worked for a Russian lickspittle and mobsters with connections to the Russian regime offers to work for free as Donald Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmm. No red warning lights here!
You're using the Muller tactic.
The point about all of this is Manafort is being prosecuted simply because he worked for Trump for a few days.
That is the only reason they broke into his home.
How many of us would stand up under such scrutiny.
The press and the liars in the Democrat party will repeatedly say that Manafort worked for Trump.
Nothing else matters.
The Clintons had to amend their last tax return because of undeclared income and were allowed to. Manafort wasn't offered that option.

More mental masterbation for the trumpets....

Manafort wilfully evaded tax.... the proof is there....

Your problem is that you know Trump is guilty and that Manafort might have proof. Why didn't vote for a guy who isn't a criminal...

Because you can't resist a guy who jerks off your bigoted views...

Now when answering this don't forget "BUT BUT HILLARY/OBAMA.........
Guilty of what exactly?
No evidence exists of any crime, yet you keep saying Trump is guilty.

He's not guilty of beating Hillary, is he?
There's evidence of that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Bripatty has no critical thinking skills. His blind devotion to his master reeks of a cult member.
and yet you believe russia russia with absolutely nothing in evidence. not a fking damn thing. what does that make you? I have names.
How do you say that there is nothing in evidence. It's coming out.
BTW: what does Weinstein have anything at all to do with this topic?

And they will lie.

The prosecution here is bogus because it has nothing to do with trump.......

Yawn

Manaforte made money from being a foreign lobbyist and didn’t report the income and didn’t pay taxes on it.

Mueller’s team was hoping to paint the picture that Manaforte is a bad person who hung out with bad Russian people, Manaforte was a Trump advisor. Therefore Trump is a bad person who hung out with bad Russian people.

It should be a pretty fucking easy case to prosecute. Show the trail of money that leads to Manaforte, prove he knowingly obscured the source of the money and knowingly avoided paying taxes.

This all happened in like 2005.

Nothing at all to do with Trump. Why the media is jerking off all over themselves about this case is beyond me...I guess they know Mueller is trying to really make it about Trump.

Too bad for the Mueller team, the judge knows it’s a dog and pony show.

They have been hoping that Manafort would turn states evidence to spare himself and bring Trump down, which I have no doubt Manafort would do if he had anything, which he doesn’t because there is nothing to the investigation.

And they will lie.

Yawn

It's up to you to explain it. Prosecutors do not go to court without sufficient evidence. Is manafort guilty of what he has been charged with or not? If manafort's doings have something to do with trump, shouldn't the American People know about it? What is to be hidden from the public?

Manaforte made money from being a foreign lobbyist and didn’t report the income and didn’t pay taxes on it.

Mueller’s team was hoping to paint the picture that Manaforte is a bad person who hung out with bad Russian people, Manaforte was a Trump advisor. Therefore Trump is a bad person who hung out with bad Russian people.

It should be a pretty fucking easy case to prosecute. Show the trail of money that leads to Manaforte, prove he knowingly obscured the source of the money and knowingly avoided paying taxes.

This all happened in like 2005.

Nothing at all to do with Trump. Why the media is jerking off all over themselves about this case is beyond me...I guess they know Mueller is trying to really make it about Trump.

Too bad for the Mueller team, the judge knows it’s a dog and pony show.

They have been hoping that Manafort would turn states evidence to spare himself and bring Trump down, which I have no doubt Manafort would do if he had anything, which he doesn’t because there is nothing to the investigation.
That is part of this, but at this point duller needs to find anything to justify his life

And they will lie.

Yawn

It's up to you to explain it. Prosecutors do not go to court without sufficient evidence. Is manafort guilty of what he has been charged with or not? If manafort's doings have something to do with trump, shouldn't the American People know about it? What is to be hidden from the public?
Kid, this all happened way before Manafort worked for trump, you need to deal with reality. If you didn't pay your taxes or filed wrong returns, should your boss be arrested for what you did

Mueller investigation is a crock of shit. Will result in same if charges are brought. Bunch of Keystone Cops amateur hour that can’t get over fact that Hillary lost in 2016. Donald J. Trump is doing a great job as President and you socialist turds will be taught another lesson in 2018 mid-terms. Public is sick of liberal media and campus professoriate trying to tell them how to think and what opinions they should have.
Would you mind if I kill your thread real quick? Paul Manafort trial Day 8: Judge Ellis apologizes for outburst at prosecutors

Yawn

Kid, this all happened way before Manafort worked for trump, you need to deal with reality. If you didn't pay your taxes or filed wrong returns, should your boss be arrested for what you did

Kid, how is the arrest of his boss implicated in all of this? It hasn't been mentioned. Are you trying to draw a connection between manafort's activities and trump? Interesting.

Mueller investigation is a crock of shit. Will result in same if charges are brought. Bunch of Keystone Cops amateur hour that can’t get over fact that Hillary lost in 2016. Donald J. Trump is doing a great job as President and you socialist turds will be taught another lesson in 2018 mid-terms. Public is sick of liberal media and campus professoriate trying to tell them how to think and what opinions they should have.
Would you mind if I kill your thread real quick? Paul Manafort trial Day 8: Judge Ellis apologizes for outburst at prosecutors
Nothing in that implies trump, so the only thing dead is Dullers case against trump who is not even being mentioned

Forum List

Back