🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Challenges Prosecution Bullshit at Manafort Trial

STFU!!!!

OBAMA THREATENED SCOTUS JUDGES DURING IMPORTANT CASES AND CLAIMED THAT THERE WAS NOT EVEN A SMIDGEN OF CHANCE HILLARY WOULD BE INDICTED!!
STFU? All caps even? Wow that seems scary. Oh and don't look but you are doing exactly what Cowboyted said you would. BUT BUT OBAMA/HILARY. Anyways Mudwhistle I answered your premise on the existence of evidence of crimes, I can't help it that such evidence does exist. Take it up with Trump and Don Jr who are friendly enough to give a public record on their actions.
what evidence of crime? what crime? I still don't know what you all are referring to. why can't you tell us? are you chicken.

giphy.gif
Not at all.
Conspiracy to defraud the United States.
-Don Jr has a meeting with Russians about getting dirt on Hillary. We know this because Don himself released the relevant e mails, and Trump admitted that was the purpose of the meeting via tweet.
A few days later Russians attempted to hack Hilary's servers after Trump himself called them to do it. Regardless of the fact that they were successful, in order to prove conspiracy, the only thing that has to happen is one party of an agreement to act on a proposed plan. Russians sure as hell acted on the intention of getting dirt on Hilary, and the Trump campaign did sure as hell solicited those actions.
Obstruction of justice.
-Trump knew about Flynn being under investigation. We know this because of testimony by both Don Mcgahn and Reince Priebus who said they informed him. Hours after that, he asked Comey to let the case against Flynn go, we know this because of the Comey memo's.
- Trump went on camera and said Comey was fired because of the Russia investigation
- Trump urged Mcgahn to try to get Mueller fired, who refused to do so.
-Trump tweets incessantly about "the Mueller witch hunt" up to and including urging Sessions to end it.
- Trump dictated the original statement which misrepresented the purpose of the Trump tower meeting.
All of this shows a persistent and malignant attempt to obstruct justice.
defraud the united states? huh? what the fk are you talking about? how is talking to someone at a hotel defrauding the US exactly? you mean every meeting a foreign person has is trying to defraud the government? dude. that is just too funny. are you peter pan? cause you need tinker belle right now.
Legal experts analyzing the younger Mr. Trump’s actions have also pointed to another, less discussed part of the federal conspiracy statute. It prohibits conspiracies to defraud the United States by impeding the federal government’s lawful functions.
Donald Trump Jr.’s Potential Legal Troubles, Explained
they should go after him then. why haven't they? it seems you have nothing as usual.

A guy who worked for a Russian lickspittle and mobsters with connections to the Russian regime offers to work for free as Donald Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmm. No red warning lights here!
You're using the Muller tactic.
Please back up the assertion that the prosecution's case in the Manafort trial is "bullshit." What do you know about him and Gates and their foreign bank accounts? Are you an insider?
The point about all of this is Manafort is being prosecuted simply because he worked for Trump for a few days.
That is the only reason they broke into his home.
How many of us would stand up under such scrutiny.
The press and the liars in the Democrat party will repeatedly say that Manafort worked for Trump.
Nothing else matters.
The Clintons had to amend their last tax return because of undeclared income and were allowed to. Manafort wasn't offered that option.

More mental masterbation for the trumpets....

Manafort wilfully evaded tax.... the proof is there....

Your problem is that you know Trump is guilty and that Manafort might have proof. Why didn't vote for a guy who isn't a criminal...

Because you can't resist a guy who jerks off your bigoted views...

Now when answering this don't forget "BUT BUT HILLARY/OBAMA.........
Guilty of what exactly?
No evidence exists of any crime, yet you keep saying Trump is guilty.

He's not guilty of beating Hillary, is he?
There's evidence of that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Your problem is that you know Trump is guilty and that Manafort might have proof. Why didn't vote for a guy who isn't a criminal...

Guilty of what exactly?

Conspiracy to defraud the United States seems a possible, even likely crime. So does obstruction of justice. Less likely but still possible seems the charge of witness tampering, since the President of the United States deems it appropriate to comment on an ongoing trial. Thereby unduly influencing the jury.
These are possible charges just by what is available in the public realm. I'm not taking into consideration the likelihood that Trump committed financial crimes like the ones Manafort is now on trial for in his business deals. In the end Mueller will give the conclusions to his probe and that is when we will know if and which crimes were committed. Until that time my opinion on it is just as valid/or invalid, however you want to look on it as yours. Claiming there is no evidence of crimes though is wishful thinking. At the moment Trump has to hope that Mueller actually sees him as incompetent , otherwise the only other conclusion will be that he acted the way he did on purpose thereby proving intent and by extension the existence of crimes.
STFU!!!!

OBAMA THREATENED SCOTUS JUDGES DURING IMPORTANT CASES AND CLAIMED THAT THERE WAS NOT EVEN A SMIDGEN OF CHANCE HILLARY WOULD BE INDICTED!!
STFU? All caps even? Wow that seems scary. Oh and don't look but you are doing exactly what Cowboyted said you would. BUT BUT OBAMA/HILARY. Anyways Mudwhistle I answered your premise on the existence of evidence of crimes, I can't help it that such evidence does exist. Take it up with Trump and Don Jr who are friendly enough to give a public record on their actions.
What you did was pull shit out of your ass.

I reminded you of recent history which establishes precedence.......And all you can do is whine that I blistered you using all caps.
I don't care if you write me in blood to be honest. Saying to someone in a forum in all caps to shut up is about the most blatant display of impotence you could possibly give. The fact that you did it is absolutely hilarious. Discussing is what this place is for.

what evidence of crime? what crime? I still don't know what you all are referring to. why can't you tell us? are you chicken.

giphy.gif
Not at all.
-Don Jr has a meeting with Russians about getting dirt on Hillary. We know this because Don himself released the relevant e mails, and Trump admitted that was the purpose of the meeting via tweet.
A few days later Russians attempted to hack Hilary's servers after Trump himself called them to do it. Regardless of the fact that they were successful, in order to prove conspiracy, the only thing that has to happen is one party of an agreement to act on a proposed plan. Russians sure as hell acted on the intention of getting dirt on Hilary, and the Trump campaign did sure as hell solicited those actions.
Obstruction of justice.
-Trump knew about Flynn being under investigation. We know this because of testimony by both Don Mcgahn and Reince Priebus who said they informed him. Hours after that, he asked Comey to let the case against Flynn go, we know this because of the Comey memo's.
- Trump went on camera and said Comey was fired because of the Russia investigation
-Trump tweets incessantly about "the Mueller witch hunt" up to and including urging Sessions to end it.
- Trump dictated the original statement which misrepresented the purpose of the Trump tower meeting.
defraud the united states? huh? what the fk are you talking about? how is talking to someone at a hotel defrauding the US exactly? you mean every meeting a foreign person has is trying to defraud the government? dude. that is just too funny. are you peter pan? cause you need tinker belle right now.
Legal experts analyzing the younger Mr. Trump’s actions have also pointed to another, less discussed part of the federal conspiracy statute. It prohibits conspiracies to defraud the United States by impeding the federal government’s lawful functions.
they should go after him then. why haven't they? it seems you have nothing as usual.
Last time I checked the probe is still ongoing. No report has been issued to congress. This strongly implies that more indictments will follow. As to me having nothing. I can't help that you feel not acknowledging points being made makes them go away.

STFU!!!!

giphy.gif
Not at all.
Obstruction of justice.

I'm "potentially" the Empress of the World.

giphy.gif
Not at all.
Obstruction of justice.
Last time I checked the probe is still ongoing. No report has been issued to congress. This strongly implies that more indictments will follow. As to me having nothing. I can't help that you feel not acknowledging points being made makes them go away.
Congress interviewed jr and released their report. No indictment!

Nobody here can defend manaforts cheating on his taxes....what a scum for that. Nothing better than seeing ultra wealthy tax cheaters going down.
why don't you first prove he did?

what about uncle al sharpton, why won't you call him the same thing? You know he hasn't paid his taxes right? why are you ok with him not paying? you all are fked up for sure. First you have to prove he didn't pay and that he evaded paying. so far that isn't the prosecutions case
Deflection!!!

Incidentally, why are you so interested in defending Manafort?
deflection of what? I'd defend any person unjustly arrested and his family burdened by corrupted fbi agents. especially for something half of DC is guilty of. and uncle Al.

Establish an 'unjust arrest," that FBI agents are "corrupted." Where do you get this from. Even if you are correct (which I don't think you are), that these things are true, and that others may be guilty of the same crimes (which I doubt you could prove), what would this have to do with the case against Manafort? It rises and falls on its own. Moreover, why are you so concerned with Manafort? Is there some connection between the two of you? Do you think that his actions had something to do with working for trump? Hmmm.

Nobody here can defend manaforts cheating on his taxes....what a scum for that. Nothing better than seeing ultra wealthy tax cheaters going down.

what about uncle al sharpton, why won't you call him the same thing? You know he hasn't paid his taxes right? why are you ok with him not paying? you all are fked up for sure. First you have to prove he didn't pay and that he evaded paying. so far that isn't the prosecutions case
Deflection!!!

deflection of what? I'd defend any person unjustly arrested and his family burdened by corrupted fbi agents. especially for something half of DC is guilty of. and uncle Al.

Establish an 'unjust arrest," that FBI agents are "corrupted." Where do you get this from. Even if you are correct (which I don't think you are), that these things are true, and that others may be guilty of the same crimes (which I doubt you could prove), what would this have to do with the case against Manafort? It rises and falls on its own. Moreover, why are you so concerned with Manafort? Is there some connection between the two of you?
You will find out when the lawsuit is reported

9889F6F5-4E7D-4EE8-8F5F-AD60008C5B32.jpeg
A guy who worked for a Russian lickspittle and mobsters with connections to the Russian regime offers to work for free as Donald Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmm. No red warning lights here!
You're using the Muller tactic.
Please back up the assertion that the prosecution's case in the Manafort trial is "bullshit." What do you know about him and Gates and their foreign bank accounts? Are you an insider?
The point about all of this is Manafort is being prosecuted simply because he worked for Trump for a few days.
The press and the liars in the Democrat party will repeatedly say that Manafort worked for Trump.
Nothing else matters.
The Clintons had to amend their last tax return because of undeclared income and were allowed to. Manafort wasn't offered that option.

Guilty of what exactly?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Bripatty has no critical thinking skills. His blind devotion to his master reeks of a cult member.

Deflection!!!

Establish an 'unjust arrest," that FBI agents are "corrupted." Where do you get this from. Even if you are correct (which I don't think you are), that these things are true, and that others may be guilty of the same crimes (which I doubt you could prove), what would this have to do with the case against Manafort? It rises and falls on its own. Moreover, why are you so concerned with Manafort? Is there some connection between the two of you?

Anyone can file a lawsuit. Go to the clerk's office with a complaint and pay the fee. What would you think is the basis for a lawsuit? Further, what is your relationship with Manafort?

Not at all.
Obstruction of justice.
Congress interviewed jr and released their report. No indictment!
You’re talking about the House Investigation?
The one that folded without interviewing 65 witnesses?
Nunes saw they were getting too close to actual Trump crimes so he shut it down.
You didn’t know that did you.

Mueller is still a criminal, and he is still going to jail.

Explain, please, what Mueller has done that is criminal and warrants a jail term.

Incidentally, the Manafort trial has to do with his financial misconduct alone.This is enough to send him to jail. Will his connections be revealed? Probably.

Explain, please, what Mueller has done that is criminal and warrants a jail term.

Incidentally, the Manafort trial has to do with his financial misconduct alone.This is enough to send him to jail.
You asked me a question and then answered it yourself!

Nothing else matters.

Guilty of what exactly?

Conspiracy to defraud the United States seems a possible, even likely crime. So does obstruction of justice. Less likely but still possible seems the charge of witness tampering, since the President of the United States deems it appropriate to comment on an ongoing trial. Thereby unduly influencing the jury.
These are possible charges just by what is available in the public realm. I'm not taking into consideration the likelihood that Trump committed financial crimes like the ones Manafort is now on trial for in his business deals. In the end Mueller will give the conclusions to his probe and that is when we will know if and which crimes were committed. Until that time my opinion on it is just as valid/or invalid, however you want to look on it as yours. Claiming there is no evidence of crimes though is wishful thinking. At the moment Trump has to hope that Mueller actually sees him as incompetent , otherwise the only other conclusion will be that he acted the way he did on purpose thereby proving intent and by extension the existence of crimes.
SHUT THE FORKUP!!!!

What does this have to do with the Manafort case?

Incidentally, the Manafort trial has to do with his financial misconduct alone.This is enough to send him to jail. Will his connections be revealed? Probably.
Ah. I see the problem.

I said Mueller. I meant Manafort, of course.

Incidentally, the Manafort trial has to do with his financial misconduct alone.This is enough to send him to jail.
You asked me a question and then answered it yourself!
Nope. You are the one who has not connected the prosecution of Manafort with the Mueller investigation. As far as I know, the prosecution's case as presented against Manafort has not implicated Mueller's investigation. Even if it did, there is no indication that Mueller has committed any criminal wrongdoing. You seem to assert that Mueller has committed criminal wrongdoing. Please explain.

Deflection!!!

Establish an 'unjust arrest," that FBI agents are "corrupted." Where do you get this from. Even if you are correct (which I don't think you are), that these things are true, and that others may be guilty of the same crimes (which I doubt you could prove), what would this have to do with the case against Manafort? It rises and falls on its own. Moreover, why are you so concerned with Manafort? Is there some connection between the two of you? Do you think that his actions had something to do with working for trump? Hmmm.
Another leftist who thinks stupidity is an argument.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I don't understand!"

As they say in the DA's offices...."Ignorance is not a defense". Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it isn't criminal.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
STFU!!!!

giphy.gif
Not at all.
Obstruction of justice.
Actually you're accusing Trump Jr of doing what Hillary did.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Deflection!!!

Anyone can file a lawsuit. Go to the clerk's office with a complaint and pay the fee. What would you think is the basis for a lawsuit? Further, what is your relationship with Manafort?
wtf?

Are you on drugs?

Forum List

Back