🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Challenges Prosecution Bullshit at Manafort Trial

So right wingers shouldn't have to obey the law?

What does Manafort’s obeying or not obeying of the law in 2005 have to do with allegations that Trump colluded with Russians in 2016?

It's where the money trail lead.

From 2005, the money will lead to collusion with the Russians in 2016? Fascinating.

You act like it can't.

Show US how it can. To date, your side has not.

"your side"? What's my side exactly?

So right wingers shouldn't have to obey the law?

What does Manafort’s obeying or not obeying of the law in 2005 have to do with allegations that Trump colluded with Russians in 2016?

I don't know, perhaps you should ask those people who are against Manafort having to answer for his crimes in 2005 why.

I’m not one of them. I’m more interested in the wackos convinced it is connected to Trump. Maybe if the actions took place in 2015 but 2005? That’s ridiculous.

Why is it ridiculous.

If you're doing something dodgy in 2005, there's a much higher chance you're doing something dodgy in 2016, especially if you got away with it in 2005.

But you have to see where the trial is going.

If someone is a wacko for thinking it's connected to Trump, then equally you'd be a wacko for thinking it's not. You simply don't know.

Yet you're insulting people because it's not convenient for your view of things.

Again, you have not provided any specific Manafort actions in 2005 that are correlated to the ongoing Trump allegations in 2015 other than Manafort worked on the Trump
Campaigne.

I should not be surprised at this logic. Your side will do anything to keep perception alive. Your side had a main thrown in prison in 2012 because he had made a video and your side needed someone to blame for the 9/11 attacks in Benghazi.

Do I need to? Why?

The witch hunt is for Trump and Russians which is a dead end
It’s not for some guy who was an utter unknown back in 2005 AND Trump had nary an inkling of him NOR of running for President

was Trump capaign "utter unknown" in 2016 when they were loving the idea of Russian government getting them dirt on Hilalry?

Was POTUS "utter unknown" in 2017 when he was pressuing FBI director to squash investigation and then fired him under false pretenses over "the Russia thing"?
Huh?

It's where the money trail lead.

From 2005, the money will lead to collusion with the Russians in 2016? Fascinating.

You act like it can't.

Show US how it can. To date, your side has not.

"your side"? What's my side exactly?
They are on either side of your stomach

Forum List

Back