🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Challenges Prosecution Bullshit at Manafort Trial

Yes, but then openly apologized for it. It's tainted the trial bigtime. It's a farce now. A Mistrial will have to be declared. That's a wrap.
He's going to dismiss it.

Obviously, he's already dismissed it hahahaha.

Yes, but then openly apologized for it. It's tainted the trial bigtime. It's a farce now. A Mistrial will have to be declared. That's a wrap.
He didn't apologize. He said it was wrong to do.

I think he's extremely un apologetic.
And he used the disregard function in the same way the prosecutors use it...they say something horrible about someone and then say "oh never mind" lolol. He perfectly pulled their own crap on them.

Dude you're hilarious. A month off the board as to whether Crooked Paul is convicted and gets jail time?
The one situation he may not is if he goes singing to Mueller after his conviction.

Manafort_Jail.jpg

The Judge has made it impossible for him to receive a fair trial. It's a wrap. Mistrial.

It's up to you to explain it. Prosecutors do not go to court without sufficient evidence. Is manafort guilty of what he has been charged with or not? If manafort's doings have something to do with trump, shouldn't the American People know about it? What is to be hidden from the public?
Kid, this all happened way before Manafort worked for trump, you need to deal with reality. If you didn't pay your taxes or filed wrong returns, should your boss be arrested for what you did

Kid, how is the arrest of his boss implicated in all of this? It hasn't been mentioned.
I am asking is your boss responsible if you file a fraudulent return?

Think doofus
No. You think, doofus. If manafort goes down on tax-related matters, what does this have anything to do with trump? If it doesn't, how come you are screaming so hard?
Dopey, this all happened years before he worked for trump. See Trump is not responsible for Manafort paying his taxes. It's real simple, but way over your numbskull

Who said that trump was responsible? trump's name has not surfaced in this trial, as far as I know. This bimbo is on trial for criminal financial matters. Why don't you start explaining how this trial relates to trump. Now this would be interesting.

And he used the disregard function in the same way the prosecutors use it...they say something horrible about someone and then say "oh never mind" lolol. He perfectly pulled their own crap on them.

I hear ya, but it appeared to be an apology. And that sets it up for the Prosecution appearing as a 'Victim.' That kills Manafort. I mean, we're talking about a person's life. He could be sentenced to prison for the rest of his life.

The Judge's behavior has tainted the whole thing. He may have been trying to help Manafort, but the perceived 'apology' may have actually sunk the guy. It has to be a Mistrial.

Dude you're hilarious. A month off the board as to whether Crooked Paul is convicted and gets jail time?
The one situation he may not is if he goes singing to Mueller after his conviction.

Manafort_Jail.jpg

The Judge has made it impossible for him to receive a fair trial. It's a wrap. Mistrial.

So our bet is on yes? Month off the board for you if I'm right and same for me if I'm wrong.

I hear ya, but it appeared to be an apology. And that sets it up for the Prosecution appearing as a 'Victim.' That kills Manafort. I mean, we're talking about a person's life. He could be sentenced to prison for the rest of his life.

The Judge's behavior has tainted the whole thing. He may have been trying to help Manafort, but the perceived 'apology' may have actually sunk the guy. It has to be a Mistrial.

Dschrute3 has neither a law degree, nor an iota of legal expertise -
But he did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night :lol:

The judge is straight on.
He isn't trying to help Manafort. He's trying to keep the farce in line with the LAW.

Which of course is prejudiced against the prosecution, as we all know.

Manafort_Jail.jpg

So our bet is on yes? Month off the board for you if I'm right and same for me if I'm wrong.

Might not happen, but it should be a Mistrial. All Citizens are entitled to a fair trial. This Judge's behavior has compromised that. We're talking about a sentence that could be over a 100yrs in prison. That can't be taken lightly. They should declare a Mistrial and go at it again later.

He isn't trying to help Manafort. He's trying to keep the farce in line with the LAW.

The 'apology' may have sunk Manafort. The last thing he needed, was for the Prosecution to appear as a 'Victim' to be sympathized with. The Judge has made some egregious errors. It should be a wrap. Declare Mistrial and go at it again later.

He's going to dismiss it.

Obviously, he's already dismissed it hahahaha.
Really? Any day now....any day now....any day now....any day now....:71:...any day now....any day now...any day now....

The 'apology' may have sunk Manafort. The last thing he needed, was for the Prosecution to appear as a 'Victim' to be sympathized with. The Judge has made some egregious errors. It should be a wrap. Declare Mistrial and go at it again later.
Seriously, you're making too much of it.
Judges get to behave this way. This is how the law functions. He is allowed to criticize the prosecution, it happens all the time.

It's up to you to explain it. Prosecutors do not go to court without sufficient evidence. Is manafort guilty of what he has been charged with or not? If manafort's doings have something to do with trump, shouldn't the American People know about it? What is to be hidden from the public?
Kid, this all happened way before Manafort worked for trump, you need to deal with reality. If you didn't pay your taxes or filed wrong returns, should your boss be arrested for what you did

Kid, how is the arrest of his boss implicated in all of this? It hasn't been mentioned.

Think doofus
No. You think, doofus. If manafort goes down on tax-related matters, what does this have anything to do with trump? If it doesn't, how come you are screaming so hard?
because it was done unjustly, and unneeded the way it went down. precedence was not observed and instead bullying a family for tax related matters at a 6:00am raid with guns out and treating the family as all criminals was unprecedented and sickening.

Can I pass you a virtual tissue? Tell us how proper protocol was not followed.This is how anyone gets arrested at home. I'm sorry for his family, if they didn't know what their husband/father was doing. But this is how it's done. SOP. Tell us how manafort was treated any worse than anyone else in his situation.
BTW: the authorities do the same thing at other households, even minority households.

Think doofus
because it was done unjustly, and unneeded the way it went down. precedence was not observed and instead bullying a family for tax related matters at a 6:00am raid with guns out and treating the family as all criminals was unprecedented and sickening.

Can I pass you a virtual tissue? Tell us how proper protocol was not followed.This is how anyone gets arrested at home. I'm sorry for his family, if they didn't know what their husband/father was doing. But this is how it's done. SOP. Tell us how manafort was treated any worse than anyone else in his situation.
BTW: the authorities do the same thing at other households, even minority households.
Mansfort agreed to come in and turn himself in. what is it that was so fking important to wake up the family treat them like gang members of Al Capone. I mean seriously, what the fk. I spit at them all. fk them

SHUT THE FORKUP!!!!

OBAMA THREATENED SCOTUS JUDGES DURING IMPORTANT CASES AND CLAIMED THAT THERE WAS NOT EVEN A SMIDGEN OF CHANCE HILLARY WOULD BE INDICTED!!
....and that ball is back,back,back, GONE!
Sure, it would take a Trump supporter to believe a reply to something Trump did is best answered by something you guys claim Obama and Hilary did. It makes sense I guess. If you don't have an actual argument to provide, a logical fallacy works in a pinch.
it's called irony.
Please provide me with quotes. When have you caught me on a logical fallacy? Not saying I never have but I want you to point it out for me.
do you know what irony is?
I think I misunderstood your post. So you weren't saying that me giving the argument is a logical fallacy but rather the argument itself is to point out the irony? This would be true if the claim is true and an actual counterargument was provided. It wasn't though. You call it irony, I call it an Appeal to hypocrisy
To me it's plain old lazy.

....and that ball is back,back,back, GONE!
Sure, it would take a Trump supporter to believe a reply to something Trump did is best answered by something you guys claim Obama and Hilary did. It makes sense I guess. If you don't have an actual argument to provide, a logical fallacy works in a pinch.
it's called irony.
Please provide me with quotes. When have you caught me on a logical fallacy? Not saying I never have but I want you to point it out for me.
I think I misunderstood your post. So you weren't saying that me saying the argument is a logical fallacy but rather the argument itself is to point out the irony? This would be true if the claim is true and an actual counterargument was provided. It wasn't though. You call it irony, I call it an Appeal to hypocrisy
it was an ironic post, and yes you now have my point correct.

it's called irony.
I think I misunderstood your post. So you weren't saying that me saying the argument is a logical fallacy but rather the argument itself is to point out the irony? This would be true if the claim is true and an actual counterargument was provided. It wasn't though. You call it irony, I call it an Appeal to hypocrisy
Good to know. Your point is a logical fallacy.... Now we're both on track again.

it's called irony.
Good to know. Your point is a logical fallacy.... Now we're both on track again.
no, just that the post was showing you the irony. glad you get it now.

Think doofus
Dopey, this all happened years before he worked for trump. See Trump is not responsible for Manafort paying his taxes. It's real simple, but way over your numbskull

Who said that trump was responsible? trump's name has not surfaced in this trial, as far as I know. This bimbo is on trial for criminal financial matters. Why don't you start explaining how this trial relates to trump. Now this would be interesting.
Look retard, duller was task with proving russia trump collusion. This trial came 100 percent out of that failed task.

You understand now stupid.

Think doofus

Look retard, duller was task with proving russia trump collusion. This trial came 100 percent out of that failed task.

You understand now stupid.
Just call her by her real name..bode..and everybody will understand without having to be told.

Forum List

Back