Judge Chutkan has denied Donald Trump's motion to stay her gag order

And not to soon after losing that motion, P01135809 open his big machole and violated the gag order.

Good. Even the ACLU has come to Trump's defense saying this gag order crap is unconstitutional and illegal.

Why does Hillary have the right to say her election was stolen but Trump doesn't get that privilege?

Fuck him. The judge has the right and the power to put in place a gag order and she has.

Fuck you. I know you hate Trump, but even Trump has rights.

She was sworn to uphold the constitution, not shit all over it because she doesn't like the defendant. She's violating the constitution and she doesn't care.

I would be pissed if a judge would gag Hillary in this same situation. I'd say I hate the bitch, but she has rights that can't be violated. But I don't expect the same level of honesty out of a shithead like you.

Last edited:

She was sworn to uphold the constitution, not shit all over it she doesn't like the defendant. She's violating the constitution and she doesn't care.

Since when do you give a flying fuck through a rolling donut about what the ACLU says.

Fuck him. His right to free speech is in no way impaired. He is being prevent attacking and/ore harassing jurors and the court. He bloviate all he wants, he CANNOT talk about his trial.

Fuck that Orange fucking asshole!

Last edited:

Why? Judges are letting the man get away with witness intimidation, incitement of violence, and influencing the juror pool. Every other dependent should be given the same allowance.

Intimidate witnesses, demean prosecutors and influence jurors....trump has soiled our judicial system...just like he soiled our electoral system.
Democrats have soiled the judicial system with biased judges and Soros funded prosecutors. Trump never incited violence or influenced a jury pool and our electoral system is contaminated by Democrat operatives.

She was sworn to uphold the constitution, not shit all over it because she doesn't like the defendant. She's violating the constitution and she doesn't care.

I would be pissed if a judge would gag Hillary in this same situation. I'd say I hate the bitch, but she has rights that can't be violated. But I don't expect the same level of honesty out of a shithead like you.

I despise him and I am proud that despise him. I do not give two shits about that Russian Loving Asshole. Judge Chutkin is NOT violating the Constitution. She is preventing that Orange Piece of Shit from attacking the court and the jurors. That is her duty and her right.

I serioulsy you would NOT "be pissed" if HRC had a gag order leveled at her, you hate her as much I despise P01135809.

He is free to campaign. Judge Chutkin has NOT limited his right to campaign. She has prevented from attacking the court and the jurors.

Go back falling on your knees in adoration and devoted hero worship the Rapist and Traitor P01135809, he swallow his lies I do not.

Fuck him.

The three judge panel is made up of two Obama appointees and one Biden appointee. 😄 Oh no indeed. You clowns get excited over the most mundane of occurrences.
The judges are to put their political bias in their back pockets and rule on the law.

You just implied they can't do that.

This is why you clowns can't handle 6-3 ruling within the COTUS.

Busted, You did not accept testimony of whistleblowers when they said 10% to the big guy, and a few years back when I warned yas it was labeled conspiracy .....could have saved the border crisis (thus saved the cities) and saved from wars if you didn't label my warning hogwash.-Epic political censorship & propaganda failure.

Last edited:
The judges are to put their political bias in their back pockets and rule on the law.

You just implied they can't do that.

This is why you clowns can't handle 6-3 ruling within the COTUS.
I implied that they're sober jurists which probably means you'll dislike their ruling.

Busted, You did not accept testimony of whistleblowers when they said 10% to the big guy, and a few years back when I warned yas it was labeled conspiracy .....could have saved the border crisis (thus saved the cities) and saved from wars if you didn't label my warning hogwash.-Epic political censorship & propaganda failure.
Those weren't whistleblowers. They were paid republican shills.

Those weren't whistleblowers. They were paid republican shills.
You do realize they were mostly liberal democrats that were testifying and even told you what party they were registered as and have voted for.-as if in honest truth party should matter, you just admitted your views are via party not reality and that Dems can't be reliably honest.-oops!

Forum List

Back