Judge denies Slender Man killer bail

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I agree with the judge on the ruling.

Ms Blade needs to stay right where she is and let the psychs come to her.

Judge denies bail request to move Slender Man suspect, 12, to psychiatric hospital to be treated for schizophrenia 'and other psychotic disorders'
  • Morgan Geyser, 12, is remanded on $500,000 bail for the first-degree attempted murder of Payton Leutner in Waukesha May 2014
  • Her and Anissa Weier, 13, 'stabbed Leutner 19 times to appease Slender Man', a fictional modern-day version of the Boogeyman
  • Attorney's tried to have Geyser's bail reduced and move her to a hospital
  • They said she needs treatment for numerous mentall illnesses
  • Judge ruled Friday she was a flight risk and denied the motion

Read more: Slender Man suspect won't be moved for psychiatric treatment

Clearly these two children need to be moved to a facility that has all of the modern psychiatric modalities to help cure them. ..... :cool:

Yes: they need to spend the rest off their lives in padded cells and/or full restraints, and should be irreversibly sterilized immediately upon reaching puberty.

pseudo science practitioners also called head doctors or witch doctors and experts just want the 2 as patients and then the money never stops .

Kooky girl gets 25 years inna loony bin for Slender Man stabbing...
icon6.png

Slender Man stabbing: Girl gets 25 years in mental hospital
21 Dec.`17 - One of two US girls convicted of a 2014 stabbing to honour the horror character Slender Man has been sentenced to 25 years in a mental hospital.
Anissa Weier, 16, pleaded guilty to being a party to attempted second-degree homicide, but claimed she was mentally ill at the time. She and Morgan Geyser lured a classmate into a Wisconsin wooded park where Geyser stabbed her 19 times as Weier stood by. The victim survived. All three girls were 12 at the time.

_84807465_b506b603-f70c-459d-ba52-9cdf4657bcdf.jpg

Morgan Geyser (L) and Anissa Weier (R) were 12 at the time of the crime​

The victim was found crawling from woods by a cyclist near the city of Waukesha, a western suburb of Milwaukee. She had stab wounds to her arms, legs and torso. Waukesha County Circuit Judge Michael Bohren on Thursday sentenced Weier to the maximum punishment of 25 years in a psychiatric institution. The sentencing is retroactive to the date of the crime in May 2014, which means she will be committed until the age of 37.

Weier and Geyser told investigators that they believed they had to kill their victim in "dedication" to Slender Man, a fictional horror website character. Before her sentencing, Weier told the judge: "I do hold myself accountable for this and that I will do whatever I have to do to make sure I don't get any sort of delusion or whatever again. "I want everybody involved to know I deeply regret everything that happened that day. I know that nothing I say is going to make this right and nothing I say is going to fix what I broke."

Who is Slender Man?

Forum List

Back