Judge dragged from court room after sentence was impossed

She had not been a judge for 5 years.
That's great news and your point?

This is a non-story and the title of you OP is fake news.
OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption
And the crowd was ready to fight for her.
"it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are."

Pussy bitch, since you want to make this about race -- it's not just black judges who are corrupt...

Former Ohio judge suspended from law after improper rape acquittal, years of misconduct

Judge Guilty in Kickbacks Is Accused of Fixing Suit.

Ex-South Texas district judge convicted of accepting bribes

Arkansas Ex-Judge Convicted of Bribery

Ex-judge who offered lighter sentences for sexual favors sentenced to five years
Which of those judges had to be dragged out of a courtroom bitch
Who cares? They're all corrupt.

OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption

Pussy bitch, since you want to make this about race -- it's not just black judges who are corrupt...

Former Ohio judge suspended from law after improper rape acquittal, years of misconduct

Ex-judge who offered lighter sentences for sexual favors sentenced to five years
Lol
You do realize political correctness has made you fucking retarded?

They took their punishment she did not

I do recall that. I am not going to lie, as a single guy such things were not really a big deal for me. Hell I had just got back from 18 months in Okinawa as a young, single Marine with deployments to the Philippines, Korea and Thailand. I pretty much had no morals back then. :21:
the only thing that really bothered me about the whole "impeachment" proceedings was how bill made it a game. the "smirking" as he was asking "depends on what xyz means".

the clintons have made a hell of a living playing around with words like they do.

Without a doubt.
LOL

I skipped from the first page of this thread to the last to find it's now about Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton has a tiny wiener. That's why all the bitches he molested came after him. Never leave a woman unsatisfied.

Hell hath no fury like a sexually frustrated woman.

you are clearly speaking from experience.
Yes, I have seen you suffer with such a malady. I feel bad for guys like you and Bill with Tiny Wieners.

the only thing that really bothered me about the whole "impeachment" proceedings was how bill made it a game. the "smirking" as he was asking "depends on what xyz means".

the clintons have made a hell of a living playing around with words like they do.

Without a doubt.
LOL

I skipped from the first page of this thread to the last to find it's now about Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton has a tiny wiener. That's why all the bitches he molested came after him. Never leave a woman unsatisfied.

Yes, I have seen you suffer with such a malady. I feel bad for guys like you and Bill with Tiny Wieners.

Why have you been looking at my dick?

Do you swing both ways?

I do recall that. I am not going to lie, as a single guy such things were not really a big deal for me. Hell I had just got back from 18 months in Okinawa as a young, single Marine with deployments to the Philippines, Korea and Thailand. I pretty much had no morals back then. :21:

Without a doubt.
LOL

I can only guess you know that from personal experience?
Just from observing you and your Napoleonic Complex, Tom Thumb...
11891162.jpg

Last edited:

So?

So?
LOL that's what I thought

So?
"Thought?" You're not capable of thinking, pussy bitch, that's why you didn't answer.

So?
"Thought?" You're not capable of thinking, pussy bitch, that's why you didn't answer.
You are kind of boring and repetitive like Joe Biden Speech.

LOL

Do you swing both ways?
If i did, it would not be with a man with a Napoleonic Complex.
tenor.gif

nice selfie, good to put a face to a name.

Do you swing both ways?
If i did, it would not be with a man with a Napoleonic Complex.
tenor.gif

nice selfie, good to put a face to a name.
You fail to entertain. Seriously, you people are amateurs.
You can tell that by the way you dance.

tenor.gif

I didn't know background of the case and so found she was found guilty of this:

Tracie Hunter, then a Hamilton County Juvenile Court judge, is indicted on multiple felony charges by a Hamilton County grand jury. Among the accusations: Hunter backdated documents to prevent prosecutors from appealing her decisions against them and improperly used her position as judge to give confidential documents to her brother, a juvenile court employee who was in the process of getting fired.

A jury convicts Hunter of a single count related to giving confidential documents to her brother. Jurors are unable to agree on verdicts on the other eight counts she faces. The remaining charges are later dropped.
What did former judge Tracie Hunter do? An explainer and timeline
Her 6 month sentence seems appropriate.
She should hang.

Forum List

Back