Judge dragged from court room after sentence was impossed

Cheating on one’s spouse is the actions of someone with low moral character.
/----/ No one is arguing the fact he cheated on his wives. We knew that when we voted for him into office - just like you knew about Billy Clintoon cheating on Hildabeast, but voted for him anyway.

Was it known in 1992 that Bill was doing such things?

I can’t recall, and will admit at that time it was less of an issue for me. I was single and didn’t really understand the marriage bonds.

By 1996 I was married and did not vote for him, in part because of the things that had come out.

Perhaps you still do not understand the commitment of marriage...many never do

His affair with Jennifer Flowers was known a couple weeks before his election.

I do recall that. I am not going to lie, as a single guy such things were not really a big deal for me. Hell I had just got back from 18 months in Okinawa as a young, single Marine with deployments to the Philippines, Korea and Thailand. I pretty much had no morals back then. :21:
When were the Marines in Thailand?

We have multiple exercises in Thailand. I was there twice, once for Cobra Gold and once for Cope Tiger.

And what evidence do you have that Trump is of bad moral character?

What evidence do you have that can prove to use that you are of good moral character?

What evidence do you have that can qualify you as a Moral Judge over all of us?

/----/ No one is arguing the fact he cheated on his wives. We knew that when we voted for him into office - just like you knew about Billy Clintoon cheating on Hildabeast, but voted for him anyway.

I can’t recall, and will admit at that time it was less of an issue for me. I was single and didn’t really understand the marriage bonds.

By 1996 I was married and did not vote for him, in part because of the things that had come out.

I do recall that. I am not going to lie, as a single guy such things were not really a big deal for me. Hell I had just got back from 18 months in Okinawa as a young, single Marine with deployments to the Philippines, Korea and Thailand. I pretty much had no morals back then. :21:
the only thing that really bothered me about the whole "impeachment" proceedings was how bill made it a game. the "smirking" as he was asking "depends on what xyz means".

the clintons have made a hell of a living playing around with words like they do.

the only thing that really bothered me about the whole "impeachment" proceedings was how bill made it a game. the "smirking" as he was asking "depends on what xyz means".

the clintons have made a hell of a living playing around with words like they do.

Without a doubt.

Better question might be, what countries haven't our military been in?

Without a doubt.
to me that simply meant he knew he was guilty and was trying to wordsmith and get cute to get out of it. if he had said from the get go "yea, i did it" then i wouldn't have cared. but the taunting of the system is what got to me.

Shhh.... You aren't supposed to know.

She had not been a judge for 5 years.
That's great news and your point?

This is a non-story and the title of you OP is fake news.
OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption
And the crowd was ready to fight for her.
"it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are."

Pussy bitch, since you want to make this about race -- it's not just black judges who are corrupt...

Former Ohio judge suspended from law after improper rape acquittal, years of misconduct

Judge Guilty in Kickbacks Is Accused of Fixing Suit.

Ex-South Texas district judge convicted of accepting bribes

Arkansas Ex-Judge Convicted of Bribery

Ex-judge who offered lighter sentences for sexual favors sentenced to five years

Are you kidding? Cobra Gold is a massive exercise in Thailand. It is not a secret by any stretch.

Without a doubt.
LOL

I skipped from the first page of this thread to the last to find it's now about Bill Clinton.

Are you kidding? Cobra Gold is a massive exercise in Thailand. It is not a secret by any stretch.
Last girl I met in Thailand said My Cobra was Golden and it was a Massive Exercise, and it was No Secret she was Left Stretched.

Without a doubt.
LOL

I skipped from the first page of this thread to the last to find it's now about Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton has a tiny wiener. That's why all the bitches he molested came after him. Never leave a woman unsatisfied.

Hell hath no fury like a sexually frustrated woman.

Without a doubt.
LOL

It all comes back to Bill!

It all started with our Russian troll the Tree who stated that if you have ever done anything not 100% morally pure then you cannot ever judge anyone's actions from a moral point of view. So, if you have ever broken the speed limit you are not allowed to make moral judgements about killers and rapist...if you buy into the logic of the Tree

Without a doubt.
LOL

Lol
It’s talking about corrupt individuals... There is no lower life form than a Clinton. Fact

Without a doubt.
LOL

It all started with our Russian troll the Tree who stated that if you have ever done anything not 100% morally pure then you cannot ever judge anyone's actions from a moral point of view. So, if you have ever broken the speed limit you are not allowed to make moral judgements about killers and rapist...if you buy into the logic of the Tree
Lol
The fact remains is the Clintons are the lowest life forms face of the planet... They are the lowest common denominator

Without a doubt.
LOL

Bill Clinton has a tiny wiener. That's why all the bitches he molested came after him. Never leave a woman unsatisfied.

you are clearly speaking from experience.

Without a doubt.
LOL

But, They don’t call them slick Willy for nothing.
A political marriage with the Hildabeast, A daughter that’s not even truly his. They had to cover up the sex trafficking somehow while he was in office.

But the fact remains the Clintons are above the law

Without a doubt.
LOL

But, They don’t call them slick Willy for nothing.
A political marriage with the Hildabeast, A daughter that’s not even truly his. They had to cover up the sex trafficking somehow while he was in office.

But the fact remains the Clintons are above the law
15976d1469891701-clintons-greatest-shame-chelsea-clinton-biological-daughter-webb-hubbell-111f.jpg

Without a doubt.
LOL

I can only guess you know that from personal experience?

Without a doubt.
LOL

No it started with a Lie. Lots of Lies. The Clinton Smear Machine started far before The Election. First they dug up some decades old recording of a couple guys engaged in locker room talk about women and getting laid, like every Fucking guy on this forum has done.

Then they tried to parade a bunch of bimbos with unsupported allegations that Donald Trump was mean to them while they tried to get their hands in his pants to grab his wallet in a what about "Me Too" ism assault that only managed to bring down Democrat Politicians,. like Al Franken.

After that, You went all righteously indignant about "Consensual Sex" when you defended Bill Clinton tooth and nail to the death. You tried to slut shame him over rumors he banged a porn star, who was really trying to cash in on appearance fees because she was broke, wanted to write a book (Fiction) and do book tours. She ended up paying his legal fees, and then had to admit NOTHING EVER HAPPENED and now she is a washed up old stripper living in a trailer park.

Trump's accusers all disappeared because their allegations were false. Same as what they tried with Herman Kaine, Judge Moore, Kavanugh.

Then you paid $13 Million to Russian and British Spies to come up with a smear book that at was not only used during The Campaign, but Obama and Clinton used it to launch an Espionage Operation, and an Endless Campaign of Investigations against The President.
You even went so far as trying to stage a Soft COUP. Shameless, as you have no shame.

You weaponized The FBI, DOJ, CIA, and NSA against The American People, Democracy and The President and still could not take him down, not even with Bob Mueller and his Pack Of Leftist DemNazi Mules.

You even went so far as to repeatedly leak classified information and try to embarrass The President by leaking private classified conversations between The President and other Heads of State.

You failed and failed and failed again......

Because the allegations were false. And you knew they were false. And so did Bob Mueller.

The Left does not care to discuss politics and ideas. They are geared as a smear machine. They even tried to brand the man a Racist, when in New York, he was Beloved by people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Muhammad Ali, and all sorts of Black Civil Rights Leaders for his work in Black Communities, in Charities, and in Employing African Americans, and the impacts he personally made in Black and Hispanic Neighborhoods.

You people are just frauds. If you fought fair, instead of stoking up the flames of division and hatred, The Public, and even your Opposition would give you more respect and MIGHT be willing to hear what you have to say.

But you launched a cultural war called The Resistance.

That shit is all on you, and it's up to you to change it.

No one is going to trust or believe anything you have to say after the crap you have pulled the last three years.

Last edited:
She had not been a judge for 5 years.
That's great news and your point?

This is a non-story and the title of you OP is fake news.
OMG the great and powerful gator says this is a non-story time to shut the thread down but it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are.
Its so unfair to have to drag a black judge out of the courtroom for conviction of her corruption
And the crowd was ready to fight for her.
"it's a story of how unhinged and corrupt black judges and politicians are."

Pussy bitch, since you want to make this about race -- it's not just black judges who are corrupt...

Former Ohio judge suspended from law after improper rape acquittal, years of misconduct

Judge Guilty in Kickbacks Is Accused of Fixing Suit.

Ex-South Texas district judge convicted of accepting bribes

Arkansas Ex-Judge Convicted of Bribery

Ex-judge who offered lighter sentences for sexual favors sentenced to five years
Which of those judges had to be dragged out of a courtroom bitch

Forum List

Back