Judge dragged from court room after sentence was impossed

A corrupt is on trial, is found guilty, sentenced and was drug out of the courtroom.

How is this a story? Seems that trolling is in season.
so says the clown avatar

So why is this a big story? If it were a judge that was ruling on the bench as your stupid headline implied, you'd have something, but again a troll isn't usually honest.
Why not clown boy?

:trolls:
Irony coming from someone who has a clown avatar lol

of what? an asshole?

check your mirror.
Where racist is defined as someone who mentioned the race of a person. I have not made any racist comments

You brought race into a discussion where race has no relevance at all.
He'd have been better off saying Libtard Judge, instead of mentioning race. I think we should all be calling The Media and others out on this stuff. Race needs to be downplayed as part of the equation and made irrelevant. Too much is made of it.

There are more Black millionaires and billionaires in America than in the entire world combined. In a country that is 70% Caucasian we elected a Black President.

Cries of Racism are Over-Blown to Astronomical Proportions, but we still should try to make sure it's less a part of the discussion, instead of a primary identifier.

Identity Politics is not a good thing for America or for discussions. It's nothing but a inflammatory topic, that is all hot air, smoke and mirrors, with no real substance of value.

She wasn't a judge. She used to be a judge.
Is obama called obama or president obama?

Doesn't matter to me. I never did understand why we did that. She isn't a judge and Obama is not the president.

Where racist is defined as someone who mentioned the race of a person. I have not made any racist comments

He'd have been better off saying Libtard Judge, instead of mentioning race. I think we should all be calling The Media and others out on this stuff. Race needs to be downplayed as part of the equation and made irrelevant. Too much is made of it.

There are more Black millionaires and billionaires in America than in the entire world combined. In a country that is 70% Caucasian we elected a Black President.

Cries of Racism are Over-Blown to Astronomical Proportions, but we still should try to make sure it's less a part of the discussion, instead of a primary identifier.

Identity Politics is not a good thing for America or for discussions. It's nothing but a inflammatory topic, that is all hot air, smoke and mirrors, with no real substance of value.

Doesn't matter to me. I never did understand why we did that. She isn't a judge and Obama is not the president.
People who have titles are reference that way.

so says the clown avatar

So why is this a big story? If it were a judge that was ruling on the bench as your stupid headline implied, you'd have something, but again a troll isn't usually honest.
Why not clown boy?

Irony coming from someone who has a clown avatar lol
Still have a clown avatar lol

His trolling is much more effective and dishonest that is who he is.

I am offended a clown calls someone a troll

Not surprising that a snowflake such as yourself gets offended so easily, the amazing thing is it is a clown? Run upstairs and tell your zookeeper! Glad my clown offends you, I'll keep for you snowflake.

Tracie Hunter, then a Hamilton County Juvenile Court judge, is indicted on multiple felony charges by a Hamilton County grand jury.

Her 6 month sentence seems appropriate.

BOP Statistics: Inmate Gender

We got too much Title IX shit in court. If a woman can be judge & lay down the law like a man, then why in hell and damnation can’t “she” do the same time as a man for the same crime?

Cherry-picked juries are too soft on the ladies; that’s the way they were raised; otherwise they’re men who would have been hauled into court on a trumped-up DV charge or “served” with a multitude of restraining orders, no-contact orders and various other “feel-good” protective orders by such esteemed ladies of the court.

Not surprising that a snowflake such as yourself gets offended so easily, the amazing thing is it is a clown? Run upstairs and tell your zookeeper! Glad my clown offends you, I'll keep for you snowflake.
No clown snowflake was a term given to the TDS squad for melting after the election of Trump and you guys have been in constant melt dtage.

No clown snowflake was a term given to the TDS squad for melting after the election of Trump and you guys have been in constant melt dtage.

I never melted down after the Trump win. I often have made fun of many members on here about their butt hurt over Hillary losing. I like some of the regulation rollbacks Trump has done. Anything else snowflake?

I never melted down after the Trump win. I often have made fun of many members on here about their butt hurt over Hillary losing. I like some of the regulation rollbacks Trump has done. Anything else snowflake?
You melted all leftist melted the night Trump won. And you continue to show the melt today and you will show it next week.

You melted all leftist melted the night Trump won. And you continue to show the melt today and you will show it next week.

I haven't voted for a Democrat in a National election for decades. I believe we are spending way to much on our federal budget and believe we need to cut spending by 25% across the board. I am pro-gun, anti-abortion, illegal immigration needs to end, we should never hire illegal immigrants nor do I believe in sanctuary cities. I don't think men and women should share a restroom at the same time. We have way to many regulations in America today and we need to take unnecessary regulations to free up small businesses. I don't believe in minimum wage laws and I believe we need free speech and it should never be regulated. Most people on this board consider me a Conservative.

I haven't voted for a Democrat in a National election for decades. I believe we are spending way to much on our federal budget and believe we need to cut spending by 25% across the board. I am pro-gun, anti-abortion, illegal immigration needs to end, we should never hire illegal immigrants nor do I believe in sanctuary cities. I don't think men and women should share a restroom at the same time. We have way to many regulations in America today and we need to take unnecessary regulations to free up small businesses. I don't believe in minimum wage laws and I believe we need free speech and it should never be regulated. Most people on this board consider me a Conservative.
Voting for a democrat doesn't make you a snowflake melting because Trump won makes you a snowflake

what point does "generally speaking" actually make?

it's a veiled way to attack someone for views that may or may not be their own. i find it ironic you want me to address your point and it's ok to disagree, but what point would you like me to address when you're talking in high level stereotypes?

i support trump. i believe my morals to be just fine. i'd never do much of what he does but that doesn't mean my support for him as our President invalidates my own morality. that's a huge stretch.

Generally speaking means it does not apply to everyone. Again, I was not questioning your morality. I doubt many of Trump's supporters morality is as bad as his. My point is that you can't condemn others morality if you are willing to overlook Trump's.

A person can not expect others to do what they will not do.
And what evidence do you have that Trump is of bad moral character?

What evidence do you have that can prove to use that you are of good moral character?

What evidence do you have that can qualify you as a Moral Judge over all of us?

Cheating on one’s spouse is the actions of someone with low moral character.
/----/ No one is arguing the fact he cheated on his wives. We knew that when we voted for him into office - just like you knew about Billy Clintoon cheating on Hildabeast, but voted for him anyway.

Was it known in 1992 that Bill was doing such things?

I can’t recall, and will admit at that time it was less of an issue for me. I was single and didn’t really understand the marriage bonds.

By 1996 I was married and did not vote for him, in part because of the things that had come out.

Perhaps you still do not understand the commitment of marriage...many never do

His affair with Jennifer Flowers was known a couple weeks before his election.

Generally speaking means it does not apply to everyone. Again, I was not questioning your morality. I doubt many of Trump's supporters morality is as bad as his. My point is that you can't condemn others morality if you are willing to overlook Trump's.

A person can not expect others to do what they will not do.

What evidence do you have that can prove to use that you are of good moral character?

/----/ No one is arguing the fact he cheated on his wives. We knew that when we voted for him into office - just like you knew about Billy Clintoon cheating on Hildabeast, but voted for him anyway.

I can’t recall, and will admit at that time it was less of an issue for me. I was single and didn’t really understand the marriage bonds.

By 1996 I was married and did not vote for him, in part because of the things that had come out.

I do recall that. I am not going to lie, as a single guy such things were not really a big deal for me. Hell I had just got back from 18 months in Okinawa as a young, single Marine with deployments to the Philippines, Korea and Thailand. I pretty much had no morals back then. :21:

I do recall that. I am not going to lie, as a single guy such things were not really a big deal for me. Hell I had just got back from 18 months in Okinawa as a young, single Marine with deployments to the Philippines, Korea and Thailand. I pretty much had no morals back then. :21:

What is funny is Gary Hart was the Democratic front runner when he dropped out because of an alleged affair, yet four years later Clinton won.

/——/ Thank you for your service. I imagine you have stories to tell from your weekend passes.

When were the Marines in Thailand?

Forum List

Back