Judge Ellis Loses Patience with Mueller Prosecutors and Ends Court Early

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/jud...ors-and-ends-court-early-over-major-screw-up/

------
After the jury left, Ellis took a few minutes to tell the press and public all about the bench conference. As it turns out, not only was Ayliff a non-noticed witness being asked to give the equivalent of expert testimony, but the prosecution and defense had already agreed on what the term “financial interest” meant. Moreover, this agreement was provided on a proposed–and approved–jury instruction.
------

for all the time mueller and co has had to prepare, they sure do seem to not be able to know how to conduct a trial. agree on topics then bring them into question? pretty rookie. now my cousin vinnie may have made that mistake but we know he only makes his mistakes once and learns. and hell, it took him how many times to pass the bar?

Yikes. This looks like it’s heading for a mistrial at best. I hope the defense is preparing a motion for dismissal with prejudice

Yikes. This looks like it’s heading for a mistrial at best. I hope the defense is preparing a motion for dismissal with prejudice
all i could hear coming into this was how good mueller is and manafort must suck and the left has gone nuts even though this has zero to do with russia.

now they can't even get through the first week of the trial w/o having the judge spank them not once but twice. 2nd one after making the same mistake AGAIN.

wonder if this is also a sign of how well the RUSSIA investigation is going.

Mueller and his Keystone piglets.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
all i could hear coming into this was how good mueller is and manafort must suck and the left has gone nuts even though this has zero to do with russia.

now they can't even get through the first week of the trial w/o having the judge spank them not once but twice. 2nd one after making the same mistake AGAIN.

wonder if this is also a sign of how well the RUSSIA investigation is going.
It wasn’t about Manafort. It was about getting immunity for Podesta. The immunity stands. Mueller has already accomplished what he set out to do regarding the Manafort debacle...

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/jud...ors-and-ends-court-early-over-major-screw-up/

------
After the jury left, Ellis took a few minutes to tell the press and public all about the bench conference. As it turns out, not only was Ayliff a non-noticed witness being asked to give the equivalent of expert testimony, but the prosecution and defense had already agreed on what the term “financial interest” meant. Moreover, this agreement was provided on a proposed–and approved–jury instruction.
------

for all the time mueller and co has had to prepare, they sure do seem to not be able to know how to conduct a trial. agree on topics then bring them into question? pretty rookie. now my cousin vinnie may have made that mistake but we know he only makes his mistakes once and learns. and hell, it took him how many times to pass the bar?
Great line from the movie.

Manaforte will get off and sue the crap out of the DOJ...the DOJ will end up dropping the second trial....that will end the Mueller witch hunt....
Hey libs....you smell it too don't ya? its the smell of another Trump win.....

The judge knows what this trial is all about. It's about punishing Manafort for not helping Mueller and his band of vindictive far left zealots pull off their coup to undo a fair election they could not win.

------
------

My Cousin Vinnie... great movie!!!

18 counts.

It only takes one to put him in prison.

There's no getting around the blatant tax fraud in his tax records.

Bob Mueller just continues his work unencumbered by the right wing circus letting their imaginations run wild.

Manaforte will get off and sue the crap out of the DOJ...the DOJ will end up dropping the second trial....that will end the Mueller witch hunt....
Hey libs....you smell it too don't ya? its the smell of another Trump win.....
Doofus doesn’t know the charges against Manafort.
He’ll be lucky if he doesn’t get life.
Thanks for admitting you have no respect for the law just like Putin’s Poodle.

------
------

My Cousin Vinnie... great movie!!!
Played out in real life, only with Mueller being the bumbling fool and crooked lawyer.

“Rein in your facial expressions,” Ellis admonished.

seriously ? facial expressions irk this moron ?

it wont be long before Mueller sends that dumbass back to traffic court.

Forum List

Back