Judge Ellis Loses Patience with Mueller Prosecutors and Ends Court Early

Manafort didnt get to court because Mueller waved a magic wand ..

a Grand Jury indicted him based on evidence, and a search warrant was issued after probable cause was proven ..

ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo many braindead people and ssssssssssoooooooooooo much braindead evidence.

a Grand Jury indicted him based on evidence, and a search warrant was issued after probable cause was proven ..

ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo many braindead people and ssssssssssoooooooooooo much braindead evidence.

It's Hillary's fault.

It's Hillary's fault.

yeah, I know. Shes too strong for them to control.

:rolleyes:

“Rein in your facial expressions,” Ellis admonished.

seriously ? facial expressions irk this moron ?

it wont be long before Mueller sends that dumbass back to traffic court.

Mueller is going to "send" a judge "back to traffic court"? Man, you don't understand how the legal system works AT ALL.

And it's not at all uncommon for judges to admonish lawyers about reining in their facial expressions. You are not allowed to sit and make exaggerated expressions while your opposition is speaking. It is a distraction, and can even rise to the level of constituting an interruption. Lawyers are supposed to be legal professionals, arguing according to a set of rules of conduct, not melodramatic clowns.
This behavior indicates the case is so weak that they are in fear of losing the case. All they have is misconduct in order to bias the jury.. This is not going to end well for them..

More likely it indicates that you have no idea of how airtight the evidene against Manafort is.
Just like a screen door on a submarine...

Gawd you guys are so off your rockers...

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/jud...ors-and-ends-court-early-over-major-screw-up/

------
After the jury left, Ellis took a few minutes to tell the press and public all about the bench conference. As it turns out, not only was Ayliff a non-noticed witness being asked to give the equivalent of expert testimony, but the prosecution and defense had already agreed on what the term “financial interest” meant. Moreover, this agreement was provided on a proposed–and approved–jury instruction.
------

for all the time mueller and co has had to prepare, they sure do seem to not be able to know how to conduct a trial. agree on topics then bring them into question? pretty rookie. now my cousin vinnie may have made that mistake but we know he only makes his mistakes once and learns. and hell, it took him how many times to pass the bar?
My Cousin Vinnie... great movie!!!
Played out in real life, only with Mueller being the bumbling fool and crooked lawyer.
There wasn’t a crooked lawyer in that movie unless your implying Vinnie was crooked. But he won so your analaogy doesn’t really work.

No matter what message board posters think, it's envious that the judge has misgivings about this case. If an attorney cannot move his case along there is something seriously wrong with the case. The attorney is dragging out a whole pasture full of manure hoping that a gold nugget will turn up.

18 counts.

It only takes one to put him in prison.

There's no getting around the blatant tax fraud in his tax records.
and you won't get that one if you keep repeating mistakes the judge told you to stop doing.

you're at this point basically saying you threw enough shit on the wall to get what you want and from what i can tell, justice is the LAST thing you care about. you just want people not like you to suffer.

kinda sick dude.

Tax records are documents, dope. His tax preparer and two bookkeepers all testified that they were not informed of the existence of overseas accounts. That is evidence. Not throwing shit at the wall.

Try actially following the trial rather than bitching about headlines.
you mean the trial the judge stopped early because mueller fucked up? twice?

that trial?

No matter what message board posters think, it's envious that the judge has misgivings about this case. If an attorney cannot move his case along there is something seriously wrong with the case. The attorney is dragging out a whole pasture full of manure hoping that a gold nugget will turn up.

True. Judges aren't fond of lawyers going to trial for a fishing expedition. They expect them to already HAVE the information to present at trial, not be trying to find the info in court. And they especially don't like it when there's a lot of attention being focused on the trial.

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/jud...ors-and-ends-court-early-over-major-screw-up/

------
After the jury left, Ellis took a few minutes to tell the press and public all about the bench conference. As it turns out, not only was Ayliff a non-noticed witness being asked to give the equivalent of expert testimony, but the prosecution and defense had already agreed on what the term “financial interest” meant. Moreover, this agreement was provided on a proposed–and approved–jury instruction.
------

for all the time mueller and co has had to prepare, they sure do seem to not be able to know how to conduct a trial. agree on topics then bring them into question? pretty rookie. now my cousin vinnie may have made that mistake but we know he only makes his mistakes once and learns. and hell, it took him how many times to pass the bar?
My Cousin Vinnie... great movie!!!
Uh, what's a "yout"?

i could use a good ass kicking, i'll be very honest with you...

------
------

Do you think the jury doesn't notice the judge's disgust with the prosecution?

------
------

Do you think the jury doesn't notice the judge's disgust with the prosecution?

No matter how hard a judge tries to appear neutral - and most of them do - it is pretty obvious to the jury when the judge has to keep smacking lawyers down for the same thing.

Forum List

Back