Judge Ellis Loses Patience with Mueller Prosecutors and Ends Court Early

“Rein in your facial expressions,” Ellis admonished.

seriously ? facial expressions irk this moron ?

it wont be long before Mueller sends that dumbass back to traffic court.

Mueller is going to "send" a judge "back to traffic court"? Man, you don't understand how the legal system works AT ALL.

And it's not at all uncommon for judges to admonish lawyers about reining in their facial expressions. You are not allowed to sit and make exaggerated expressions while your opposition is speaking. It is a distraction, and can even rise to the level of constituting an interruption. Lawyers are supposed to be legal professionals, arguing according to a set of rules of conduct, not melodramatic clowns.

I don't know how much time you've spent in Court, but I've seen a Judge almost Jail a Defense Lawyer for making faces at a Judge.

You don't FUCK with a Judge in his Court Room. In his Court Room, a Judge is the closest thing to God on Earth (outside a General on a Battlefield).

Now go back to reading Fun with Dick and Jane

Mueller's prosecutors are misconducting themselves if Manafort gets convicted I hope the judge throws out the conviction.

Mueller's top prosecutor have a history of getting verdicts overturned because of their conduct.

Last edited:

Mueller is going to "send" a judge "back to traffic court"? Man, you don't understand how the legal system works AT ALL.

And it's not at all uncommon for judges to admonish lawyers about reining in their facial expressions. You are not allowed to sit and make exaggerated expressions while your opposition is speaking. It is a distraction, and can even rise to the level of constituting an interruption. Lawyers are supposed to be legal professionals, arguing according to a set of rules of conduct, not melodramatic clowns.

sarcastic comments fly right over your pointed head ...

Mueller is going to take on the judge now?

I don't know how much time you've spent in Court, but I've seen a Judge almost Jail a Defense Lawyer for making faces at a Judge.

You don't FUCK with a Judge in his Court Room. In his Court Room, a Judge is the closest thing to God on Earth (outside a General on a Battlefield).

Now go back to reading Fun with Dick and Jane

I once saw an attorney rebuked for lounging in his seat. Course he was practically horizontal across two chairs and pretty arrogant

There is a difference between sarcasm and stupidity

Hes a leftist voter, what do you expect from the biggest uninformed voting block in the world.

Idiots, the lot of them

This behavior indicates the case is so weak that they are in fear of losing the case. All they have is misconduct in order to bias the jury.. This is not going to end well for them..

Hes a leftist voter, what do you expect from the biggest uninformed voting block in the world.

Idiots, the lot of them

I dont vote left, youre a f'n idiot.
You think Muller is going to admonish a sitting judge and I'm the idiot?

Fucking hysterical and only further proves my point.

There is a difference between sarcasm and stupidity

you and cecilie qualify for the latter - be proud

Thank you for proving my point

The prosecution is behaving like idiots. Didn't democrats call Mueller and company the best of the best?

There is a legal maxim. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit.

If all Mueller has is bullshit he is not going to be allowed to continue.

This behavior indicates the case is so weak that they are in fear of losing the case. All they have is misconduct in order to bias the jury.. This is not going to end well for them..

the judge is on record saying he wants to get it over asap ..... whining about lawyers facial expressions is beyond pathetic for a judge.

The prosecution is behaving like idiots. Didn't democrats call Mueller and company the best of the best?

There is a legal maxim. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit.

If all Mueller has is bullshit he is not going to be allowed to continue.

I am starting to wonder if the judge is turning this into a show trial to let Mueller hang himself and lose all credibility.

Yikes. This looks like it’s heading for a mistrial at best. I hope the defense is preparing a motion for dismissal with prejudice
all i could hear coming into this was how good mueller is and manafort must suck and the left has gone nuts even though this has zero to do with russia.

now they can't even get through the first week of the trial w/o having the judge spank them not once but twice. 2nd one after making the same mistake AGAIN.

wonder if this is also a sign of how well the RUSSIA investigation is going.
It wasn’t about Manafort. It was about getting immunity for Podesta. The immunity stands. Mueller has already accomplished what he set out to do regarding the Manafort debacle...
They hand out immunity like business cards to Liberals. They even help them destroy evidence.

the judge is on record saying he wants to get it over asap ..... whining about lawyers facial expressions is beyond pathetic for a judge.
Wrong!

The Judge sees the case as a pathetic waste of time and an improper use of the judicial system and it is.. The judge will not allow a frivolous ending, waiting to be overturned, if he can stop the prosecutorial misconduct. He has been far more patient than I would be. I would have tossed the case already.

A former Trump adviser just said yesterday that Trump should NEVER do any kind of interview because Mueller's team is so highly trained and intelligent they could chew up and spit out any guilty party.

The evidence in Manafort's trial is on paper and cut and dry. There will be no mistrial.

No matter what happens in this trial, Trump will still be president, there is still no Russian collusion and Hilary (like all her supporters) will still be losers.

Forum List

Back