Judge Ellis Loses Patience with Mueller Prosecutors and Ends Court Early

Mueller and his Keystone piglets.
And yet all so superior to you and your orange insane loon.

Based on muellers well publicized failures, and the millions of dollars that the American taxpayer has had to pay for his monumental fuckups...yeah, we ARE superior to mueller. We HAVEN'T attacked an innocent man for a crime he didn't commit. mueller did. Repeatedly.

A guy with a history full of failures doesn't get to be the head of the FBI for 10 years, and then get interviewed by another President to come back and run it again years later.
and a guy with this record wouldn't make the same mistake twice in an hour in court now would he?

nothing appears to be what you think it is, huh?

Mueller isn't in court trying this case... are you serious?

4 days and 4 admonishments for prosecutorial misconduct from the bench... How many more will be allowed before the judge tosses the case?

I hope he doesn't toss it. I hope he either dismisses with prejudice, and sanctions the mueller team, or lets the case continue to the inevitable Not Guilty.
if at this point with the year or so to prep, if they can't try it properly then i would have to think they never intended to. if that is the case, the judge needs to end it for all our sakes.

the problem is - both sides won't take "the end" for an answer when it's not what they've been hoping for. when that final answer does come down, one side is gonna be pretty pissed.

Based on muellers well publicized failures, and the millions of dollars that the American taxpayer has had to pay for his monumental fuckups...yeah, we ARE superior to mueller. We HAVEN'T attacked an innocent man for a crime he didn't commit. mueller did. Repeatedly.

A guy with a history full of failures doesn't get to be the head of the FBI for 10 years, and then get interviewed by another President to come back and run it again years later.

\

And yet the evidence of his failures, and his mistakes, and his unethical behavior is well known and documented. Maybe you should have added the the following "unless he is a friend of the rich and powerful who make sure he is in position to help their goals".

\

And yet the evidence of his failures, and his mistakes, and his unethical behavior is well known and documented. Maybe you should have added the the following "unless he is a friend of the rich and powerful who make sure he is in position to help their goals".

What evidence? Mueller served as FBI director for TEN YEARS under Bush and then Obama, was asked to and interviewed by Trump to become FBI director AGAIN, and then was chosen to be Special Counsel... and PRAISED by people from both political parties.

What a joke that now all of a sudden he is horrible at his job and has a past full of failures. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yikes. This looks like it’s heading for a mistrial at best. I hope the defense is preparing a motion for dismissal with prejudice
You still pretending you get this stuff?

The judge is not going to permit a mistrial for a minor kerfuffel.

Trumpkins are so funny.
Minor Kerfuffle?

Yeah, but what about a petty brouhaha????

\

What evidence? Mueller served as FBI director for TEN YEARS under Bush and then Obama, was asked to and interviewed by Trump to become FBI director AGAIN, and then was chosen to be Special Counsel... and PRAISED by people from both political parties.

What a joke that now all of a sudden he is horrible at his job and has a past full of failures. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ignorance is no defense dude. Try and keep up..

Scientist Is Paid Millions by U.S. in Anthrax Suit

But Representative Rush Holt, a New Jersey Democrat whose district was the site of a postal box believed to have been used in the attacks, said he would press Robert S. Mueller III, director of the F.B.I., for more answers about the status of the case.

“As today’s settlement announcement confirms, this case was botched from the very beginning,” Mr. Holt said. “The F.B.I. did a poor job of collecting evidence, and then inappropriately focused on one individual as a suspect for too long, developing an erroneous theory of the case that has led to this very expensive dead end.”

Dr. Hatfill subpoenaed Washington journalists to try to learn which federal officials had spoken to the news media about the case against him in possible violation of federal privacy laws.

Toni Locy, a former legal affairs reporter for USA Today who wrote several articles about the case, was held in contempt of court, facing fines of up to $5,000 a day from Judge Reggie Walton over her refusal to name her sources, and her case is pending before an appeals court. Ms. Locy said Friday that she was relieved by the developments but that it was too soon to celebrate.

“I hope this means that this ordeal is over and that I can get on with my life,” said Ms. Locy, who will begin teaching legal reporting at Washington and Lee University in the fall.

\

that a joke that no all of a sudden he is horrible at his job and has a past full of failures. :abgg2q.jpg:
gonna be even funnier if/when he does get booted for his 'kerfluffle" to watch the left turn on him like comey went from hero to zero in an hour.

to be fair both sides flipped pretty quick on him - but it's still funny.

\

But Representative Rush Holt, a New Jersey Democrat whose district was the site of a postal box believed to have been used in the attacks, said he would press Robert S. Mueller III, director of the F.B.I., for more answers about the status of the case.

“As today’s settlement announcement confirms, this case was botched from the very beginning,” Mr. Holt said. “The F.B.I. did a poor job of collecting evidence, and then inappropriately focused on one individual as a suspect for too long, developing an erroneous theory of the case that has led to this very expensive dead end.”

Dr. Hatfill subpoenaed Washington journalists to try to learn which federal officials had spoken to the news media about the case against him in possible violation of federal privacy laws.

Toni Locy, a former legal affairs reporter for USA Today who wrote several articles about the case, was held in contempt of court, facing fines of up to $5,000 a day from Judge Reggie Walton over her refusal to name her sources, and her case is pending before an appeals court. Ms. Locy said Friday that she was relieved by the developments but that it was too soon to celebrate.

“I hope this means that this ordeal is over and that I can get on with my life,” said Ms. Locy, who will begin teaching legal reporting at Washington and Lee University in the fall.

You can post whatever you want it doesn't matter. Someone that is a screw up doesn't get to the positions and get the praise Mueller has.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, goes throughout their career without having some kind of failure during it, even you or I. This is especially true when it comes to a prosecutor that has to rely on witnesses who they expect to tell the truth. This isn't the movie Devil's Advocate where people go their entire career undefeated.

\

You can post whatever you want it doesn't matter. Someone that is a screw up doesn't get to the positions and get the praise Mueller has.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, goes throughout their career without having some kind of failure during it, even you or I. This is especially true when it comes to a prosecutor that has to rely on witnesses who they expect to tell the truth. This isn't the movie Devil's Advocate where people go their entire career undefeated.

Facts in evidence say otherwise. Friends of people in high places rarely ever get punished for their failures. The joke in government about them is they always get promoted up and away from their latest failure.

\

Facts in evidence say otherwise. Friends of people in high places rarely ever get punished for their failures. The joke in government about them is they always get promoted up and away from their latest failure.

Facts and evidence? Those "facts and evidence" have been out there for years yet NO ONE thought it was a something that made Mueller a failure and horrible at his job until NOW when he is breathing down Trump's neck. I do find it really ironic that Mueller was good enough at his job to be interviewed by Trump to be Director of the FBI after 6 years away from the job, and suddenly people like you and Trump supporters bring up stuff from years ago as evidence Mueller is bad as his job.

I'd hope an educated individual could see right through this propaganda screen, but obviously you can't.

Hell you just said in this thread you HOPE Manafort is found not guilty despite being obviously guilty of breaking several tax laws and cheating the country out of millions of tax dollars. Pretty obvious your bias is clouding what little bit of judgment you have.

\

Facts and evidence? Those "facts and evidence" have been out there for years yet NO ONE thought it was a something that made Mueller a failure and horrible at his job until NOW when he is breathing down Trump's neck. I do find it really ironic that Mueller was good enough at his job to be interviewed by Trump to be Director of the FBI after 6 years away from the job, and suddenly people like you and Trump supporters bring up stuff from years ago as evidence Mueller is bad as his job.

I'd hope an educated individual could see right through this propaganda screen, but obviously you can't.

Hell you just said in this thread you HOPE Manafort is found not guilty despite being obviously guilty of breaking several tax laws and cheating the country out of millions of tax dollars. Pretty obvious your bias is clouding what little bit of judgment you have.

I guess the part about doing the bidding of the rich and powerful escapes you. Sad...

“Rein in your facial expressions,” Ellis admonished.

seriously ? facial expressions irk this moron ?

it wont be long before Mueller sends that dumbass back to traffic court.

I don't know how much time you've spent in Court, but I've seen a Judge almost Jail a Defense Lawyer for making faces at a Judge.

You don't FUCK with a Judge in his Court Room. In his Court Room, a Judge is the closest thing to God on Earth (outside a General on a Battlefield).

Now go back to reading Fun with Dick and Jane

I work for a legal transcription company, and have to listen to the audio created by the court reporters sometimes. I burst out laughing once when a judge (in NY) interrupted the Q & A of a witness to tell the opposing attorney to sit still and stop making faces, she'd get her turn on cross-examination. Apparently, the chick was a drama queen who just could NOT restrain herself from rolling her eyes and heaving pretend sighs of exasperation (which, fortunately, did not come through on the audio).

Mueller is going to "send" a judge "back to traffic court"? Man, you don't understand how the legal system works AT ALL.

And it's not at all uncommon for judges to admonish lawyers about reining in their facial expressions. You are not allowed to sit and make exaggerated expressions while your opposition is speaking. It is a distraction, and can even rise to the level of constituting an interruption. Lawyers are supposed to be legal professionals, arguing according to a set of rules of conduct, not melodramatic clowns.

sarcastic comments fly right over your pointed head ...

Only when their "sarcasm" is based on utter ignorance of the topic.

I guess the part about doing the bidding of the rich and powerful escapes you. Sad...

...and yet here YOU are hoping a former rich guy gets off the hook for not paying his fair share of taxes while using the rich and powerful as an excuse for your position. This is quite comical. :abgg2q.jpg:

\

facts and evidence point to icompetence the second Meuller said the name Trump - the collective is programmed that way.

I don't know how much time you've spent in Court, but I've seen a Judge almost Jail a Defense Lawyer for making faces at a Judge.

You don't FUCK with a Judge in his Court Room. In his Court Room, a Judge is the closest thing to God on Earth (outside a General on a Battlefield).

Now go back to reading Fun with Dick and Jane

I once saw an attorney rebuked for lounging in his seat. Course he was practically horizontal across two chairs and pretty arrogant

"My Cousin Vinny" actually got it more or less correct, in regards to the level of dignity and decorum in appearance and behavior that judges expect from people in their courts.

Mueller is going to "send" a judge "back to traffic court"? Man, you don't understand how the legal system works AT ALL.

And it's not at all uncommon for judges to admonish lawyers about reining in their facial expressions. You are not allowed to sit and make exaggerated expressions while your opposition is speaking. It is a distraction, and can even rise to the level of constituting an interruption. Lawyers are supposed to be legal professionals, arguing according to a set of rules of conduct, not melodramatic clowns.
This behavior indicates the case is so weak that they are in fear of losing the case. All they have is misconduct in order to bias the jury.. This is not going to end well for them..

the judge is on record saying he wants to get it over asap ..... whining about lawyers facial expressions is beyond pathetic for a judge.

Well, coming from such a "renowned legal expert" such as yourself, that means . . . not a fucking thing. I've seen episodes of "Night Court" with more accurate judicial information than you have.

...and yet here YOU are hoping a former rich guy gets off the hook for not paying his fair share of taxes while using the rich and powerful as an excuse for your position. This is quite comical. :abgg2q.jpg:

I am? How? I have nothing to do with this case at all. We have ample evidence that the crew that mueller built to go after trump is filled with unethical lawyers. We KNOW this based on COURT actions. What I care about is the Rule of Law, and the application of it EQUALLY to all concerned. It is OBVIOUS that the shrilary was treated differently than any other person in the USA. She was given preferential treatment to absolve her of criminal jeopardy. It is OBVIOUS.

Only braindead people think otherwise.

I am? How? I have nothing to do with this case at all. We have ample evidence that the crew that mueller built to go after trump is filled with unethical lawyers. We KNOW this based on COURT actions. What I care about is the Rule of Law, and the application of it EQUALLY to all concerned. It is OBVIOUS that the shrilary was treated differently than any other person in the USA. She was given preferential treatment to absolve her of criminal jeopardy. It is OBVIOUS.

Only braindead people think otherwise.

Do I need to repost your own statement where you said you hope it ends in a not guilty verdict?

Okay, let's just be clear here, for all the "legal experts" who think they know ALL about how silly and unheard-of it is for facial expressions to be any sort of a thing in court (I'm looking at you, Siete, so stop drooling and pay attention).

Guidelines for Professional Conduct – The Florida Bar

1. A lawyer always should interact with parties, counsel, witnesses, jurors or prospective jurors, court personnel, and judges with courtesy and civility, and should avoid undignified or discourteous conduct that is degrading to the court or the proceedings.
  2. Counsel shall admonish all persons at counsel table that gestures, facial expressions, audible comments, or the like, as manifestations of approval or disapproval during the testimony of witnesses or at any other time, absolutely are prohibited.
I was a witness in a criminal trial once where the defense counsel was held in contempt of court for wearing sneakers with his suit. Had to pay a $500 fine.

Forum List

Back