Judge Hands Down Big Win to Gen. Flynn, Will Allow His Family to Sue CNN

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
The establishment media must continue to be held to account for false reporting, and the Flynns may be next in line to teach CNN a lesson. :clap:

GOD Bless General Flynn!

December 18, 2021

The establishment media must continue to be held to account for false reporting, and the Flynns may be next in line to teach CNN a lesson. :clap:

GOD Bless General Flynn!

December 18, 2021
Good luck with that.....the gods bless CNN in their Truth over traitor Flynn.....:thup:

When I see Judges doing the right thing in America, like this Judge did........my faith in the good ....in the right... in the the moral.... gets so strong....It gives so much courage....it's a beautiful thing to behold!

I just note that a year ago, the Left were proudly touting the arrest and prosecution of Gen. Flynn as one of the great accomplishments in the War Against Trump are now nowhere to be found and totally silent on the matter.

TO DATE: of all in the criminal Trump organization, has there really been any who have really been found seriously and lastingly guilty? Where are those Trump tax records? And where are all those horrible "insurrectionists" much less the so-called "1/6 commission?"

I have literally not heard ONE WORD about Nancy's 1/6 investigation on even the leftwing news much less any actual TV time devoted to live coverage of it.

Because--- read this Nancy ---NOBODY FUCKING CARES BUT YOU AND LEZ CHENEY. :1peleas:

Good luck with that.....the gods bless CNN in their Truth over traitor Flynn.....:thup:
There was, of course, nothing “traitorous” in anything done by Gen. Flynn.

The mere claim by the always ignorant boredtoseeya is beyond merely false and defamatory. But nothing new here. It is boredtoseeya after all.

I just note that a year ago, the Left were proudly touting the arrest and prosecution of Gen. Flynn as one of the great accomplishments in the War Against Trump are now nowhere to be found and totally silent on the matter.

TO DATE: of all in the criminal Trump organization, has there really been any who have really been found seriously and lastingly guilty? Where are those Trump tax records? And where are all those horrible "insurrectionists" much less the so-called "1/6 commission?"

I have literally not heard ONE WORD about Nancy's 1/6 investigation on even the leftwing news much less any actual TV time devoted to live coverage of it.

Because--- read this Nancy ---NOBODY FUCKING CARES BUT YOU AND LEZ CHENEY. :1peleas:

Well, Flynn-Flam man plead guilty--twice and had to be pardoned out by the blob.

GOD Bless General Flynn!

December 18, 2021
Makes you want to get in the news as some sort of Trump supporter in the hopes you can cash in when they slander you.

Cuz they will. They ALWAYS do.

They can't help themselves.

It's who they are

GOD Bless General Flynn!

Writing "very large checks" is nice but as long as income exceeds their pay-out checks CNN & ilk will continue doing exactly as they have been doing.

Nothing specific that I would say either, but all that insider RINO Establishment NSA/CSS/MIC stuff with the ultra-top-secret clearances, psychological profiles for all government employees, and the gun-grabbing government mental health shrinks, is starting to piss me off more and more because I don't see anything good coming out of that Fort Meade military/civilian complex in Maryland, and there's a government careerist, a lifer, born and bred there. That East Coast railroad shit with the D.C. train hookers has to stop. I don't have the basic human rights and privileges of any of those government insiders and I never will as long as they're allowed to have their way. F them if they get indicted and spend the rest of their lives in prison, because they're always hard at work turning the whole country into a bloody prison camp anyways.
Your issues are quite separate and apart from the moronic claim that Gen. Flynn Had been a “traitor.” Your issues and contentions are maybe fodder for their own thread.

GOD Bless General Flynn!

December 18, 2021

The reality is that both sides probably think the money is actually quite cheap for the advertising they get out of it.

Forum List

Back