Judge hold trump in contempt for failing to turn over documents

I wonder how the Trump appeal is progressing. 😎
The man has a history of prevailing in many such matters.

Let’s say that he and his people did use full due diligence to provide all the subpoenaed material. Even if he had not yet adequately shown that he used due diligence, he should have been given notice to that effect.

The point of a civil contempt fine (here at $10k per day) is to literally coerce a respondent to turn the stuff over. Coercion won’t work if there’s nothing left TO turn over.

I suspect the contempt and the fines will get vacated. But time will tell.

We all know it’s not and the only one embarrassed is you. Or if you had any sense of shame you would be. But you are a compulsive liar. And you have no shame. Alas.

He is LYING and the stupid fool had about 6 postings opportunity to pony up the requested quote but instead chose to play it is in the document game.

It is abundantly clear he KNOWS it isn't there which is why he is playing the run around game that only small brained people do.

He is LYING and the stupid fool had about 6 postings opportunity to pony up the requested quote but instead chose to play it is in the document game.

It is abundantly clear he KNOWS it isn't there which is why he is playing the run around game that only small brained people do.
You too idiot. All the crimes to which he admitted are in that last document I posted. Feast your eyes and cry your little cultist heart out.

And here is what it means:

Sweet Letitia spelled it out in her document, Trump admitted no guilt, by her own legalese.
No sorry, it just means that they are not admitting any liability outside of this case. You don't know what you're talking about. You also did not read the document, or you would have seen where both parties agreed to the facts of the admissions. And then the admissions are all spelled out in simple language that even you can understand.

These poor little cultists. True, being the Raging dick heads they are, they don't deserve any sympathy. But you can't help but feel a little bit bad for them in this thread.

No sorry, it just means that they are not admitting any liability outside of this case. You don't know what you're talking about. You also did not read the document, or you would have seen where both parties agreed to the facts of the admissions. And then the admissions are all spelled out in simple language that even you can understand.

Yes and that is what the document you keep trying to argue is all about. Nothing else.
Yeah and at the signing page, your heroine, Letitia James, lets Trump and parties off the hook of responsibility.

Yes and that is what the document you keep trying to argue is all about. Nothing else.
Yeah and at the signing page, your heroine, Letitia James, lets Trump and parties off the hook of responsibility.
Liar.

Trump had to personally admit to several crimes.

As anyone can see in the document for themselves.

Maybe you squealing little twats are starting to understand why people don't post links for you.

Liar.

Trump had to personally admit to several crimes.

As anyone can see in the document for themselves.

Maybe you squealing little twats are starting to understand why people don't post links for you.
LOL...Then why did, none other than Letitia James, put that decisive legal verbiage in the document at the signing line....?

Letitia James is the one who lied. A quick look at her press release she claims just that, but anyone who can read and looks at the stipulation document can see she didn't not make Him admit to anything, only agree to stipulations.

You've lost this argument......failed miserably.

LOL...Then why did, none other than Letitia James, put that decisive legal verbiage in the document at the signing line....?

Letitia James is the one who lied. A quick look at her press release she claims just that, but anyone who can read and looks at the stipulation document can see she didn't not make Him admit to anything, only agree to stipulations.

You've lost this argument......failed miserably.
Because that is part of a settlement agreement.

You couldn't sue Trump for liability and claim his admissions count as an admission of liability (meaning, he owes you money now), nor could prosecutors in a criminal case enter the settlement I to evidence as an admission of guilt by Trump.

I already explained this.

And with or without that clause, it doesn't change the fact that Trump admitted to several criminal acts.

Just to make it easy for stupid people to understand, the used that language in the sttlement: 'both parties agree to the following as facts'.

As anyone can read in the document for themselves

That's 3 times I have had to explain this to you guys.

Because that is part of a settlement agreement.

You couldn't sue Trump for liability and claim his admissions count as an admission of liability (meaning, he owes you money now), nor could prosecutors in a criminal case enter the settlement I to evidence as an admission of guilt by Trump.

I already explained this.

And with or without that clause, it doesn't change the facts that Trump admitted to several criminal acts.

As anyone can read in the document for themselves

That's 3 times I have had to explain this to you guys.
Yet you have never produced one quote where Trump admitted to several criminal acts.

Yet you have never produced one quote where Trump admitted to several criminal acts.
Sure did. Right there in the settlement document. If you are too lazy to read it, that's your problem.

Again, now you are getting why people don't post links for you dummies

You too idiot. All the crimes to which he admitted are in that last document I posted. Feast your eyes and cry your little cultist heart out.

I read it all but can't find them, but you keep avoiding quoting for several people in the thread thus you are full of shit!

Forum List

Back