Judge Moore is suspended

he is the queen of defection.
"he is the queen" you fuckin retard.
I'm not quoting, no quotation marks needed.
.how fucking desperate are you ?
View attachment 74254
yep! real fucking desperate !
lol you still don't get it
Dudes cant be a fuckin queen you goddamn idiot.
really? I know plenty of drama queens and you are one of them .
there are also drag queens.
you might be one of them too.
lol!
and you claim not to be stupid.

Alabama’s top judge is suspended, and may lose job, after blocking gay marriage

Well, of course he is. He can do his own version of 'judge nullification' of the law without penalty.

Judge Moore is an honorable man and also willing to sacrifice his career for a more important matter. I applaud him.

I doubt he expected to get away with his stance, but he still wanted to be more public with this mandated abuse of human decency and morals as how he saw it. Great. So what is your main point here?

I might add --- it would be nice if the federal courts jettisoned city and state officials who knowlingly violate the federal laws when it comes to "safe cities," allowing illegals to go free even with criminal records, allow pot to be sold, etc. The courts are an arm of the left when it comes to bigger social matters, such as abortion and gay marriage, etc.

Moore's kid was arrested and getting some press. Moore pulled his pseudo-legal shenanigans to draw attention away from his son. And he had to contradict himself to do it.

Most of the probate judges who he issued his 'order' to gave it the regard it deserved: they ignored it.

What attention? You mean the mainstream media thought it so important to report on judge Moore's adult son was picked up with 5 others in Wisconsin for smoking pot???

Or maybe I missed something? But that was the "big story"? Can't you just marvel how even handed the media is on what to report and what to ignore? This is embarrassing.

Anyway, I do not care if those Alabama judges ignored Judge Moore's recommendations or instructions, I am sure they knew they were protected. All I am saying is this judge is sacrificing his career for something he is convinced is the greater moral issue at stake. And I know he is right and I wish there were more like him. This nation may have gone to pot, but it is also doing the devil's bidding.
And how to you know? Did an angel whisper in your ear?

Oh, I see. You are one those bright ones who know everything --- most especially that there is no evidence whatsoever for any supernatural reality, much less the Judeo-Christian God. I would call that state "tragic contentment." (it totally bewilders me and I guess I have no answers for you that have not already been shared.)
That is what you said about yourself. I asked you a question. How do you know? I call Jesus Christ my Lord and He calls me by my first name. So I am not worried about your religious understanding.

How do you know?

"he is the queen" you fuckin retard.
I'm not quoting, no quotation marks needed.
.how fucking desperate are you ?
View attachment 74254
yep! real fucking desperate !
lol you still don't get it
Dudes cant be a fuckin queen you goddamn idiot.
really? I know plenty of drama queens and you are one of them .
there are also drag queens.
you might be one of them too.
lol!
and you claim not to be stupid.
This was the drama drag queen last week.

tumblr_mjknutjoxB1qlqjbho1_500.gif

Last edited:
Now the OP is about Judge Mpore suspended and probably going to be judgeless in a while.

Judge Moore is an honorable man and also willing to sacrifice his career for a more important matter. I applaud him.

I doubt he expected to get away with his stance, but he still wanted to be more public with this mandated abuse of human decency and morals as how he saw it. Great. So what is your main point here?

I might add --- it would be nice if the federal courts jettisoned city and state officials who knowlingly violate the federal laws when it comes to "safe cities," allowing illegals to go free even with criminal records, allow pot to be sold, etc. The courts are an arm of the left when it comes to bigger social matters, such as abortion and gay marriage, etc.

Moore's kid was arrested and getting some press. Moore pulled his pseudo-legal shenanigans to draw attention away from his son. And he had to contradict himself to do it.

Most of the probate judges who he issued his 'order' to gave it the regard it deserved: they ignored it.

What attention? You mean the mainstream media thought it so important to report on judge Moore's adult son was picked up with 5 others in Wisconsin for smoking pot???

Or maybe I missed something? But that was the "big story"? Can't you just marvel how even handed the media is on what to report and what to ignore? This is embarrassing.

Anyway, I do not care if those Alabama judges ignored Judge Moore's recommendations or instructions, I am sure they knew they were protected. All I am saying is this judge is sacrificing his career for something he is convinced is the greater moral issue at stake. And I know he is right and I wish there were more like him. This nation may have gone to pot, but it is also doing the devil's bidding.

Oh, I see. You are one those bright ones who know everything --- most especially that there is no evidence whatsoever for any supernatural reality, much less the Judeo-Christian God. I would call that state "tragic contentment." (it totally bewilders me and I guess I have no answers for you that have not already been shared.)
That is what you said about yourself. I asked you a question. How do you know? I call Jesus Christ my Lord and He calls me by my first name. So I am not worried about your religious understanding.

How do you know?
Yes, I think I know that is what you were asking, i.e. how do I know God exists and that Jesus is God? Right?

And you want me to give you a satisfactory response in one paragraph when you have allegedly rejected so much documentation and reasoning from the past?

Well then here is how I know Jesus Christ is the Son of the one and only God. Because of all the undeniable miracles that have taken place that are without question referring to Jesus Christ. Also because historical evidence, the Christian experience and charity, and scholarly reasoning when putting it all together makes an enormously convincing case. When I consider (by comparison) a tiny number of possible supernatural manifestations of far smaller magnitude all I can conclude is that God is either throwing them a bone to giving Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, et al. some hope and some value ---- or it may even be the devil glad to keep them mostly in the dark.

Alabama’s top judge is suspended, and may lose job, after blocking gay marriage

Well, of course he is. He can do his own version of 'judge nullification' of the law without penalty.

Arrested for the seventh time in 5 years. With Moore himself arguing that the arrest was an attempt to destroy Moore himself by the media and crooked police officers, taking his case to social media.

Moore was able to push his son's 7th arrest to the back pages with his pseudo-legal gibberish.....that most probate judges simply ignored.
Thanks, that's different. I admit I never knew of this and only quickly googled to see what the charges were.

Yes, that kid needs some kind of help, he is not helping his father out that is for sure.

But I doubt the judge's stance on the 10 commandments or gay marriage or whatever else has anything to do with trying to deflect attention his way over his son. I give the judge more credit than that.

I don't. As Caleb had recently been hired by Moore's own 'Foundation for Moral Law'. A Foundation that Moore's wife heads.

Moore's family name being dragged through the mud, the blatant nepotism and the black eye for a foundation with the word 'Moral law' in the title were more than enough motivation for Moore to desperately try to get his son out of the headlines.

Arrested for the seventh time in 5 years. With Moore himself arguing that the arrest was an attempt to destroy Moore himself by the media and crooked police officers, taking his case to social media.

Moore was able to push his son's 7th arrest to the back pages with his pseudo-legal gibberish.....that most probate judges simply ignored.
Thanks, that's different. I admit I never knew of this and only quickly googled to see what the charges were.

Yes, that kid needs some kind of help, he is not helping his father out that is for sure.

But I doubt the judge's stance on the 10 commandments or gay marriage or whatever else has anything to do with trying to deflect attention his way over his son. I give the judge more credit than that.

I don't. As Caleb had recently been hired by Moore's own 'Foundation for Moral Law'. A Foundation that Moore's wife heads.

Moore's family name being dragged through the mud, the blatant nepotism and the black eye for a foundation with the word 'Moral law' in the title were more than enough motivation for Moore to desperately try to get his son out of the headlines.
Yes, I believe you. But I have no problem with using his own resources of attorneys to try to help out his son.

Yet I still contend Moore has come down (long ago) against what he considers a misapplication of justice when they removed the 10 commandments, etc. That happened long ago so he has been on this path probably well before his son's convictions. You think this is all done for the main objective to deflect attention from pot charges? Does not make any sense to me.

How do you know?
Yes, I think I know that is what you were asking, i.e. how do I know God exists and that Jesus is God? Right?

And you want me to give you a satisfactory response in one paragraph when you have allegedly rejected so much documentation and reasoning from the past?

Well then here is how I know Jesus Christ is the Son of the one and only God. Because of all the undeniable miracles that have taken place that are without question referring to Jesus Christ. Also because historical evidence, the Christian experience and charity, and scholarly reasoning when putting it all together makes an enormously convincing case. When I consider (by comparison) a tiny number of possible supernatural manifestations of far smaller magnitude all I can conclude is that God is either throwing them a bone to giving Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, et al. some hope and some value ---- or it may even be the devil glad to keep them mostly in the dark.
Turzovka, do not misturn my question. I did not ask you about God and His existence and Jesus as God. I take it for granted you believe. You have no idea about my faith walk and my work with the Lord. I want you to tell me how you know the decision was wrong.

Yes, I believe you. But I have no problem with using his own resources of attorneys to try to help out his son.

I don't blame him either, as a father. You take care of your kid. But it does look pretty bad when your kid is working for the 'Foundation for Moral Law', after having been arrested for felony possession.....after a driving under the influence, Domestic violence and yet another possession charge.

Especially when your wife and the kid's mother....was heading the Foundation. Caleb was arrested and within days Moore releases his 'order'. The federal court rulings that he was rebelling against were months old. There were no new cases pending. It came out of nowhere.

I argue, and there's plenty of evidence to support the idea, that Moore did it to draw attention away from his kid's 7th arrest in 4 years and the damage it was doing to his family's Foundation.

Moore himself argued that the arrest was an attempt to 'destroy Moore's career'. So clearly he considered the arrest to be very serious. And within days of making his accusations....the 'order' appeared. You're arguing its just a coincidence. That seems far fetched.

How do you know?

Turzovka, do not misturn my question. I did not ask you about God and His existence and Jesus as God. I take it for granted you believe. You have no idea about my faith walk and my work with the Lord. I want you to tell me how you know the decision was wrong.
Oh, ok. Sorry, I totally misunderstood you.

Well, I do not know he is right. Granted. I get the impression, though, that many court decisions are not black and white and that is why there are apelate courts and the Supreme Court. And that is why there are nine judges on the Supreme Court and split decisions. It could be said there is often no clear right or wrong. Such as the legalization of abortion. Many judges, even those in favor of it, have admitted there is nothing in the constitution one can point to that says abortion must be legal. As one example.

I don't blame him either, as a father. You take care of your kid. But it does look pretty bad when your kid is working for the 'Foundation for Moral Law', after having been arrested for felony possession.....after a driving under the influence, Domestic violence and yet another possession charge.

Especially when your wife and the kid's mother....was heading the Foundation. Caleb was arrested and within days Moore releases his 'order'. The federal court rulings that he was rebelling against were months old. There were no new cases pending. It came out of nowhere.

I argue, and there's plenty of evidence to support the idea, that Moore did it to draw attention away from his kid's 7th arrest in 4 years and the damage it was doing to his family's Foundation.

Moore himself argued that the arrest was an attempt to 'destroy Moore's career'. So clearly he considered the arrest to be very serious. And within days of making his accusations....the 'order' appeared. You're arguing its just a coincidence. That seems far fetched.

No, I have to agree with much of what you just said here. I do see some unethical interventions on the judge's part here, based on what you reported.

I was not arguing it is all a coincidence, however. I am arguing the judge's stances on the 10 commandments and gay marriage were not done to deflect attention away from his son by no means. It may have accomplished something like to a minimal degree, but the judge did what he did based on principle and his interpretation of law --- or, he saw some legal reason to maintain his side of the argument. It is a major matter for him to refute the orders handed down.

Last edited:

How do you know?

Oh, ok. Sorry, I totally misunderstood you.

Well, I do not know he is right. Granted. I get the impression, though, that many court decisions are not black and white and that is why there are apelate courts and the Supreme Court. And that is why there are nine judges on the Supreme Court and split decisions. It could be said there is often no clear right or wrong. Such as the legalization of abortion. Many judges, even those in favor of it, have admitted there is nothing in the constitution one can point to that says abortion must be legal. As one example.
Thank you. And to continue as there is nothing that says it should be illegal. And there is the sticking point. Judge Moore usurped the authority of SCOTUS, and in our republic that can't be tolerated. Moore knows that, so, yes, I do think he is falling on his sword and I do not think his son's troubles have anything to do with his decision.

Forum List

Back