Judge Moore’s Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers

there anyone too disgusting for you to shill for?

never mind...rhetorical question.
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Bob Menendez
Joe Biden
Ted Kennedy

nothing wrong with Bill and Hillary, snooks.

certainly nothing wrong with Joe Biden.

as for Kennedy... never voted for him.

Melendez.... never voted for him.

but then again, I also wouldn't have voted for the orange sociopath

or Chris christie

or any of the other disgusting hacks you love so much.

so what is it you were saying, wackadoodle?

Let this sink, n:

Judge Moore has NEVER been accused of inappropriate sexual conduct in his 38 years of public service before the charges this past week.

Could Bill Clinton make that claim?
Bill Clinton was impeached.

for lying about getting a blow job at a deposition that shouldn't have happened.

he was also found not guilty by the senate.

or do you not understand that

and what does it have to do with you scum supporting a child molester

The Mall Mauler
Roy Moore Had Been Banned from Shopping Mall
November 13, 2017
New Yorker: “This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.”

Another unnamed source I see. I heard from this guy that said his uncle saw a guy that said he saw your dad with a 15 year olds panties on his head. Now prove it’s not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let this sink, n:

Judge Moore has NEVER been accused of inappropriate sexual conduct in his 38 years of public service before the charges this past week.

for lying about getting a blow job at a deposition that shouldn't have happened.

he was also found not guilty by the senate.

or do you not understand that

and what does it have to do with you scum supporting a child molester
He was guilty the reason the Senate did not convict is because Democrats defended him. I notice that with Clinton you say that all the women that accused him lied yet here you are claiming the two that claim anything at this late date against Moore are of course absolutely truthful and we should ignore innocent till proven guilty.Remind me where you got your law degree from? Cracker jacks?

Interesting to note that Moore has 2 accusers and the establishment RINOS are freaking losing it and demanding he leave the campaign. BUT has anyone heard a peep from these same assholes about the 6th count them SIXTH GH Bush accuser for groping?

Five accusers and they all tell the same story.

Bull fucking shit. One accuser in the WP story. One with Gloria today. One woman to WP her mother wouldn't let her date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went further than kissing or hugging. Cripes one of those two actually said he was quite romantic.

What about the 14 year old girl who said that Moore had taken her to his house, stripped both of them down to their underwear, and then placed her hand on his erection? Is that "quite romantic" as well?

Interesting to note that Moore has 2 accusers and the establishment RINOS are freaking losing it and demanding he leave the campaign. BUT has anyone heard a peep from these same assholes about the 6th count them SIXTH GH Bush accuser for groping?

Bull fucking shit. One accuser in the WP story. One with Gloria today. One woman to WP her mother wouldn't let her date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went further than kissing or hugging. Cripes one of those two actually said he was quite romantic.

What about the 14 year old girl who said that Moore had taken her to his house, stripped both of them down to their underwear, and then placed her hand on his erection? Is that "quite romantic" as well?
Alabama romantic.

Jesus Christ. You're going to give us all an erection with that kinda talk.

McConnell is behind it 100%....they spent 30+ million on the election and lost. If Moore wins and they try to remove him its over for McConnell in Kentucky

i thought it was the 'obama/clinton machine'.

lol....

Let this sink, n:

And Democrats circled the wagons and defended him to the end.

right or wrong--- monica lewinsky was a consensual adult. moore's victim was 14 yars old- under the age of consent.

you are defending THAT.

now spin away & try to make it look good little trumpanzee.

Crickets

Bush Sr. isn't running for office.

Why would anyone demand he "leave the campaign"?

screenshot2017-11-13at30235pm.png

He read poetry to her. No wonder democrats are after him. He can read.

The Mall Mauler
Roy Moore Had Been Banned from Shopping Mall
November 13, 2017
New Yorker: “This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.”

Another unnamed source I see. I heard from this guy that said his uncle saw a guy that said he saw your dad with a 15 year olds panties on his head. Now prove it’s not true.

If he's from Alabama and Republican....most lickly true.

This one was 17, not 14 and she was paid for the accusation.

40 years, 8 major campaigns, not a word.

He read poetry to her. No wonder democrats are after him. He can read.

heh...the 14 year old is a (R) & voted for trump.

'splain that one....

This one was 17, not 14 and she was paid for the accusation.

40 years, 8 major campaigns, not a word.

where is the unbiased verifiable proof she was paid. you are just regurgitating what is being spewed from the grasping at straws crowd. look how they are being vilified now... imagine what it was like back in the 70's. sure the 'good ol boy' club would have crucified those females.

Forum List

Back