Judge orders Kim Davis released, bars her from withholding marriage licenses

Media whores Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee are taking advantage of this circus. What sluts they are. Any way they can get in front of the camera, I guess.

Lol Cruz and Huckabee's photo ops are spoiled

Teach them to take the Labor Day weekend off
I'm glad the Judge didn't let that circus happen today

Oh it will. She's going back to jail. She's gonna be Rosa Parks or the anti homo wedding movement.
Don't compare that slag of a woman to Rosa Parks. Parks fought for equal rights, while Davis fights against them.

Huh? She's fighting for her religious rights.

Just because you don't agree doesn't make her belief invalid.

Kim Davis needs to show us her W2 from God or get the fuck out of that county courthouse. She works for taxpayers, not Jesus. She is a stupid, silly woman.

Oh it will. She's going back to jail. She's gonna be Rosa Parks or the anti homo wedding movement.
Don't compare that slag of a woman to Rosa Parks. Parks fought for equal rights, while Davis fights against them.

She is fighting to deny gay citizens a right that they have fought long and hard for. She's a disgrace.

She is fighting to deny gay citizens a right that they have fought long and hard for. She's a disgrace.

And a thrice-divorced disgrace at that. That hubby of hers is number four. And yet she stands in judgment of others.

Kentucky clerk who won't issue marriage licenses divorced three times

Kentucky clerk who won't issue marriage licenses divorced three times - CNNPolitics.com

Nope. They've always had a right to get married.

Do government employees forfeit their religious freedoms at work? If a social services department manager loves bacon...and he has a Muslim employee who demands pork not be present...or...that he wash his hands after eating each time so no swine grease is spread around....can we tell that Muslim to go fuck off and deal with it?

But again ...who knew so many homos lived in Morehead KY!!??

And a thrice-divorced disgrace at that. That hubby of hers is number four. And yet she stands in judgment of others.

Kentucky clerk who won't issue marriage licenses divorced three times - CNNPolitics.com

She's not judging. She just isn't participating.

Actually, she is more in the Bull Connor mold

Birmingham.jpg

Public official enforcing hate

Yes. Bull Connor is another hateful Democrat who brought down cruelty upon blacks. Democrats should be ashamed of their party. Connor. KKK. Jim Crowe. Slavery. All Dems.

Seems it is the Republican candidates grovelling at her feet

She's not judging. She just isn't participating.

Than what is she doing? Seems like you need a dictionary.

Bill Maher makes it simple, even for pinheads like you:

"Bill Maher 8 hrs ·
#KimDavis makes 80k. The average income in Rowan County: $13,888. Forget Brokeback Mountain, the people of Rowan County are the ones getting @ss------.""

Do government employees forfeit their religious freedoms at work? If a social services department manager loves bacon...and he has a Muslim employee who demands pork not be present...or...that he wash his hands after eating each time so no swine grease is spread around....can we tell that Muslim to go fuck off and deal with it?

Yes you can tell that Muslim to fuck off. God damn you are so fucking clueless.

Yes you can tell that Muslim to fuck off. God damn you are so fucking clueless.

If there is some level even murkier and lower than clueless....

This silly woman probably shops at Hobby Lobby, too.

Birmingham.jpg

Yes. Bull Connor is another hateful Democrat who brought down cruelty upon blacks. Democrats should be ashamed of their party. Connor. KKK. Jim Crowe. Slavery. All Dems.
You forgot George Wallace.

Birmingham.jpg

You forgot George Wallace.

Yes...another racist hateful Democrat.

Radio news reports the licenses are being issued from that office.
Therefore Ms. Davis is no longer obstructing the law.
She's elected.
I doubt she'll be re-elected.

I wish they'd also throw Kim Davis's fellow Dimocrats in sanctuary cities that also violate federal law.

What happens when this intolerant DEMOCRAT refuses?

Bet she never thought all her years of voting Democrat....would land her in jail.
Contempt of Court and not obeying the law is what got her locked up, and will do so again, shortly...

Nope. She got locked up as a chain reaction of her original act...voting Democrat. Just like Michael Brown "got murdered for jaywalking".

See how that works? The in between is irrelevant. Only A and Z matter.

A- She voted Democrat
Z- She's in jail

You have voted democrat in the past. Haven't you?

As long as she allows the other clerks to sign them she has complied and unable to force her holy roller religious ideas on others.
So other people in the office have to do her job and theirs? She should be impeached if she cannot do her job.
Thats a whole "nother" issue. I got the feeling she was in charge. How else did she keep the other people from signing marriage certificates?

Forum List

Back