Judge orders man to carry 'I'm a bully' sign

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
"A South Euclid, Ohio, man has been ordered by a judge to stand on a street corner this weekend and hold a sign, letting everyone passing by know that he's a bully.

The unusual sentence was handed down last week when 62-year-old Edmond Aviv was convicted of harassing his neighbors."
Judge orders man to carry 'I'm a bully' sign | www.ajc.com

9733451.jpg

The judge should stand right next to him for being a moron and share his bottle of Ripple....:cuckoo:

ripple.gif

so what do you think of this type of alternative sentencing [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]?

so what do you think of this type of alternative sentencing [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]?

This is meaningless and only will fuel his guy's skewed view of the world. This is no real consequence for his action. If I thought the amount of ridicule or embarrassment would rehabilitate this person and change his behavior then I would be all for it.

This is tantamount to a someone wearing an "I am with stupid" tee shirt walking next to him.....
imwithstupid.jpg

:lol:

This is weird and nothing else.

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]

Maybe he should just wear a Teddy Roosevelt mask?

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

This is meaningless and only will fuel his guy's skewed view of the world. This is no real consequence for his action. If I thought the amount of ridicule or embarrassment would rehabilitate this person and change his behavior then I would be all for it.

This is tantamount to a someone wearing an "I am with stupid" tee shirt walking next to him.....

i don't know.... i think ridicule is a powerful social mechanism. does it work in every instance? probably not.

If the guy disagrees with the sign, it is cruel and unusual punishment.

A perfectly appropriate punishment. I approve of it.
Suppose you were convicted of being a prostitute but you aren't a prostitute? Would it be an appropriate punishment even if you plead not guilty?

Suppose you were convicted of being a prostitute but you aren't a prostitute? Would it be an appropriate punishment even if you plead not guilty?

Did you even read what this guy was convicted of? He threw shit over the fence and tarred the paths so the wheelchair bound kids couldn't get around.
He's scum.

Did you even read what this guy was convicted of? He threw shit over the fence and tarred the paths so the wheelchair bound kids couldn't get around.
He's scum.
Did he admit to it?

The guy obviously already has a screw loose. This public humiliation may just be enough to send him over the edge. The judge should probably take note that he puts his pants on one leg at a time as does everyone else. At 62 the crazy bully guy might calculate that he doesn't have that much time left anyway. The judge might be wise to review his insurance coverage.

He should have made him do it in Harlem when Zeus was off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpfSkB8nls]Die Hard with a Vengeance - YouTube[/ame]

Obama, Harry Reid and Biden should have signs .. { I'm Curly} {I'm Moe} and {I'm Larry}

I would bet the neighbors started it.

The ones that throw the first "punch" rarely get caught.

Forum List

Back