Judge orders new searches for Clinton's Benghazi emails

From last year:

"... Hillary wanted to “design” a system to manage her official files at State. The answer to why this email got deleted seems fairly obvious. It shows that she was thinking about this topic within months of becoming Secretary of State. Presumably someone informed her, way back then, that she was required to turn over all her work-related records before leaving office. And yet, she didn’t do that. She sat on them for nearly 2 years until the State Department requested them. The Inspector General says she broke the rules.

"The AP says a total of 50 work-related emails have been uncovered which were not turned over by Clinton. It’s worth pointing out once again that this is completely at odds with what she claimed in her UN press conference.."

According to Clinton, " I responded right away and provided all my emails that could possibly be work-related, which totaled roughly 55,000 printed pages, even though I knew that the State Department already had the vast majority of them."

"What is her explanation for the fact that dozens of these emails, including ones in which she is talking about her own email set up, were deleted rather than turned over?"
"The real question is why these work-related emails, supposedly subject to FOIA, were deleted at all."

Key email was not turned over by Hillary Clinton - Hot Air
Another 34 work-related emails Hillary Clinton deleted just turned up - Hot Air

"“Contrary to her statement under oath suggesting otherwise, Mrs. Clinton did not return all her government emails to the State Department,” Fitton said. “Our goal is to find out what other emails Mrs. Clinton and the State Department are hiding.”

Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

And you Transvestite Bolsheviks are still trying to pretend that Election Night was just Fake News from the Alt-Right.

Who was elected? Trump, right? So, how did he lose again?

How about sticking to the subject of the thread instead of trolling and throwing a hissy in it?

Things are not going so well for the left. While they are obsessing over nothing burger, more and more corruption comes to light, and is being targeted for action.
People are going to prison. And none of the Trumps will be among that group.

"To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources — Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI. ... It has not, however, searched 8 the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server," Mehta wrote.

"If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records."

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails
We gonna get her this time!

Things are not going so well for the left. While they are obsessing over nothing burger, more and more corruption comes to light, and is being targeted for action.
People are going to prison. And none of the Trumps will be among that group.

"To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources — Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI. ... It has not, however, searched 8 the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server," Mehta wrote.

"If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records."

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails
We gonna get her this time!
we already had her and comey let her loose. now that is sad.

I have no problem at all with the State.gov email server search....that is what the govt seeking records should have done initially, years ago, imo.

Would have been more realistic don the con hadn't lost by 3000000 votes
Hillary, who was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit, should have never been allowed to remain in the race at all, meaning there would be no '3Mil votes' received by Hillary.

The DOJ just declared they are re-opening Hillary's case because despite what Comey said to protect Hillary from Indictment there IS enough evidence to go on...which means Hillary should have been Indicted and wearing an Orange Jumpsuit by now.

So, to Recap:

1. Pathetic Libs still whine about an insignificant number of votes that ad nothing to do with how the US elects President.

2. Libs continue to claim that Hillary got the 'majority' of votes, which is another delusional LIE.
- Just over half the country voted, and Hillary and Trump split those votes. Approx 46% of the country did not even vote. THAT means that the majority of voters rejected both candidates and cast their ballots for 'NONE OF THE ABOVE', the real 'majority' winner'.

3. Again, Hillary should not have even been allowed to be in the race well before election day. (Dems and their media would never have allowed a GOP candidate to stay in the race under the same circumstances).
- To pour salt on their wounds, Hillary could not even beat Sanders to win the DNC nomination by herself - the DNC had to rig the primaries, engage in election fraud, and help her cheat in debates to edge Sanders out...and in the end some polls show Sanders would have beaten Trump. Bwuhahahahaha. They screwed themselves.

This is not a banana republic where you investigate your political opponents. It is over whether you like it or not. Worth noting that Sessions would have to recuse himself as well.

You don't get it. Clinton got more votes than Sanders. The primaries were not rigged. They are actually fairer than Republican primaries. Trump won despite getting well under 50% of the vote. 67% of the people in SC who voted for someone else than Trump were disenfranchised. The RNC forced Iowa to allocate their delegates according to a straw poll yet Illinois held a straw poll and were not required to bind their delegates to the straw poll.

The fact is that no crimes were committed in connection with Benghazi. Trump cultists are sore winners. They cannot stand the fact that Clinton won the popular vote. They are like Captain Ahab obsessed with Moby Dick.

Nobody gives a shit about the "popular vote" but whiny assed Dems.

koshergrl, post: 17897075
"Judicial Watch argued the State Department did not search properly for Clinton's emails because it only conducted searches on external sources. Mehta agreed.

There is nothing there that would not be found in external searches traced to Hillary's home server. Unless Hillary logged in on State.gov and sent emails to other state.gov recipients.

Why would she do that regarding messages she wouldn't want anyone to see?

Judicial watch is hard up for relevance now that a true buffoon is in the White House that they would never investigate.

But you get to holler !!!BENGHAZI!!! one more time. Pitiful you.

Doc1, post: 17898800
Nobody gives a shit about the "popular vote" but whiny assed Dems

Then why is Trump lying that those three million votes he lost by were from non-citizens? He's making a fool out of himself because he cares way too much.

Now if we can get them to restart Project Blue Book and the Warren Commission then we'd be cooking with gas!

Doc1, post: 17898800
Nobody gives a shit about the "popular vote" but whiny assed Dems

Then why is Trump lying that those three million votes he lost by were from non-citizens? He's making a fool out of himself because he cares way too much.
This is not supposed to be a shit eating democracy... The electoral college works perfectly. Live with the bed wetter

That there judge willa find doze Clinton emails right behind duh same couch as Bush's Iraq WMDs. I'm apositive!

koshergrl, post: 17897075
"Judicial Watch argued the State Department did not search properly for Clinton's emails because it only conducted searches on external sources. Mehta agreed.

There is nothing there that would not be found in external searches traced to Hillary's home server. Unless Hillary logged in on State.gov and sent emails to other state.gov recipients.

Why would she do that regarding messages she wouldn't want anyone to see?

Judicial watch is hard up for relevance now that a true buffoon is in the White House that they would never investigate.

But you get to holler !!!BENGHAZI!!! one more time. Pitiful you.

What tripe, mouthed by a simpleton.

And Judicial Watch just won in court, and Hillary has until the 22nd of September to cough some stuff up.

Obviously Trump supporters do. That is why they believe that millions of illegal votes were cast when there weren't. That is why they are wasting money on a stupid commission.

Obviously Trump supporters do. That is why they believe that millions of illegal votes were cast when there weren't. That is why they are wasting money on a stupid commission.
The electoral college works perfectly... it keeps the crazies at bay, like yourself

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.
You'll believe anything you read, won't cha? Damn fool.

Forum List

Back