Judge orders new searches for Clinton's Benghazi emails

Christ. Still with the Benghazi bullshit. :rolleyes:

Criminal lefties are notoriously soft on criminals.

And inbred trash want a ninth pointless Benghazi investigation :rolleyes:
we want it done correctly. we're starting to finally get there now that the filters are all being removed. what you afraid of?
"Done correctly" :rofl:

Lol stfu you dumb inbred. All you want is to keep feeding your Hillary obsession. Best of luck to you.

Irony.

Things are not going so well for the left. While they are obsessing over nothing burger, more and more corruption comes to light, and is being targeted for action.
People are going to prison. And none of the Trumps will be among that group.

"To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources — Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI. ... It has not, however, searched 8 the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server," Mehta wrote.

"If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records."

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails
13 inquiries wasn't enough?

I do believe I read yesterday this was not true and only fake right wing sites are pushing.
that was the plea deal stupid fk.

I do believe I read yesterday this was not true and only fake right wing sites are pushing.
Spamming.

Which means the criminal left wants it buried...

Of course they do. Because they know Clinton is a murdering whore.

Benghazi = ACT OF WAR

Afterall we did have war against terrorism.

People can't read anymore, I swear to God.

That was a different story.

This new story just came out today and is running on all the major news sites.

Clinton's going to jail I tells ya!

Things are not going so well for the left. While they are obsessing over nothing burger, more and more corruption comes to light, and is being targeted for action.

"To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources — Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI. ... It has not, however, searched 8 the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server," Mehta wrote.

"If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records."

13 inquiries wasn't enough?

Nope.

People can't read anymore, I swear to God.

That was a different story.

This new story just came out today and is running on all the major news sites.

Clinton's going to jail I tells ya!
Debs is a troll. She is paid in gummy bears to find articles that expose the marxists as criminals, and troll them.

The dems use the mentally ill for that. They don't cost much. They pay them in booze, in candy, in free residential treatment....

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

And you Transvestite Bolsheviks are still trying to pretend that Election Night was just Fake News from the Alt-Right.

Christ. Still with the Benghazi bullshit. :rolleyes:

we want it done correctly. we're starting to finally get there now that the filters are all being removed. what you afraid of?

Lol stfu you dumb inbred. All you want is to keep feeding your Hillary obsession. Best of luck to you.

Irony.
This thread was the first time I thought about Hillary today. I know that sounds like an impossible dream to you, but it's true! You'll get there one day. :itsok:

Irony.
This thread was the first time I thought about Hillary today. I know that sounds like an impossible dream to you, but it's true! You'll get there one day. :itsok:
Actually, that wasn't what I was referencing.
I was referencing the left's obsessing with nothing burger and Trump.

But now I know that you are also obsessed with Hills, because you morons can't help but to finger yourselves while you blab senselessly.

Irony.
Strange, our legal experts have never charged her with anything over 35 years

12th time is a charm.

Anything to keep the masses quibbling amongst themselves so that the societal wealth extraction may continue unabated. Same with the Russia bullshit.

12th time is a charm.

It's amazing what can get done when the swamp is drained.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

And you Transvestite Bolsheviks are still trying to pretend that Election Night was just Fake News from the Alt-Right.

Anything to keep the masses quibbling amongst themselves so that the societal wealth extraction may continue unabated. Same with the Russia bullshit.

More irony.

Look at the progbots freaking out on this thread.

Obviously, they are skeert.

12th time is a charm.

It's amazing what can get done when the swamp is drained.
I thought the new swamp was populated by billionaire Wall Street guys.
I feel a lot better, billionaires fighting for the rubes

This thread has drawn every one of the worst lefty trolls on this site.

It's almost like they (or it..given what we know about the lefty troll on this site) all got the same memo or something.

Forum List

Back