Judge orders new searches for Clinton's Benghazi emails

Doc1, post: 17911533
Of course he did, but your ignorance is not m problem.

Repeating right wing lies that are Trump's only source of knowledge about the world - is supporting Trump by default.

Obama did not start the war in Libya or Syria.

How do you think he started them? What exactly did he do. m

Can you post a more specific lie?
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Just thinking about all the Russian collusion the left doesn't give a shit about.
All investigated. No collusion or quid pro quo, great charity...Pure RW BS you love...

You poor little boy.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

"In a statement, Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Mrs. Clinton’s presidential campaign, said no one “has ever produced a shred of evidence supporting the theory that Hillary Clinton ever took action as secretary of state to support the interests of donors to the Clinton Foundation.” He emphasized that multiple United States agencies, as well as the Canadian government, had signed off on the deal and that, in general, such matters were handled at a level below the secretary. “To suggest the State Department, under then-Secretary Clinton, exerted undue influence in the U.S. government’s review of the sale of Uranium One is utterly baseless,” he added."

Did the principals of Uranium One give the foundation money?

I oppose the lie that is the "two party system", I oppose the Political Class.

Doesn't really mean much - what you oppose. The "two party system" lie truly only exists in your own head, and the heads of a few other nutjobs that subcribe to similar CTs.

Opposing the political class must be opposing for the sake of opposing. There is no social redeeming value in that kind of work.

You can go around telling everyone you are smarter than them all, but most only see a miserable pathetic wretch.

Translation: "You're a poopy head and I don't like you." Once again you think that you get to define what I think, what I believe and what I do. Sorry Junior. Whether you like it or not the two dimensional Political world you live in is nothing more than a construct.....a device designed to divide American's. I'm sure you'll agree that it's working very well. "Social redeeming value", what a good little collectivist you are.
Dems want to raise taxes on the bloated megarich, cuts for the nonrich, cure our corrupt GOP/Big Health mess, get cheap loans for college and training for 4-6 MILLION techie jobs going begging, huge infrastructure/good jobs bill. GOP: STUPID bs based on misinformation/hate/propaganda and war mongering, ANOTHER giant tax cut for the rich and no doubt ANOTHER dereg bubble/bust for the Donald...

You're being played dude, as a self proclaimed mentally superior "lefty" I'd think you'd be able to smell it. Yes, another bust is coming...it has been for some time now. Should the Donald use bail outs to "fix" it? You know, like Bush and Obambi did?
No dereg bubble yet...The corrupt GOP will think of something, though so far all they've done is to be incompetent and FOS.

Doesn't really mean much - what you oppose. The "two party system" lie truly only exists in your own head, and the heads of a few other nutjobs that subcribe to similar CTs.

Opposing the political class must be opposing for the sake of opposing. There is no social redeeming value in that kind of work.

You can go around telling everyone you are smarter than them all, but most only see a miserable pathetic wretch.

Translation: "You're a poopy head and I don't like you." Once again you think that you get to define what I think, what I believe and what I do. Sorry Junior. Whether you like it or not the two dimensional Political world you live in is nothing more than a construct.....a device designed to divide American's. I'm sure you'll agree that it's working very well. "Social redeeming value", what a good little collectivist you are.
Dems want to raise taxes on the bloated megarich, cuts for the nonrich, cure our corrupt GOP/Big Health mess, get cheap loans for college and training for 4-6 MILLION techie jobs going begging, huge infrastructure/good jobs bill. GOP: STUPID bs based on misinformation/hate/propaganda and war mongering, ANOTHER giant tax cut for the rich and no doubt ANOTHER dereg bubble/bust for the Donald...

You're being played dude, as a self proclaimed mentally superior "lefty" I'd think you'd be able to smell it. Yes, another bust is coming...it has been for some time now. Should the Donald use bail outs to "fix" it? You know, like Bush and Obambi did?
No dereg bubble yet...The corrupt GOP will think of something, though so far all they've done is to be incompetent and FOS.

Did the principals from Uranium One send millions to the Clinton Foundation?

Of course he did, but your ignorance is not m problem.

Repeating right wing lies that are Trump's only source of knowledge about the world - is supporting Trump by default.

Just thinking about all the Russian collusion the left doesn't give a shit about.
All investigated. No collusion or quid pro quo, great charity...Pure RW BS you love...

You poor little boy.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

"In a statement, Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Mrs. Clinton’s presidential campaign, said no one “has ever produced a shred of evidence supporting the theory that Hillary Clinton ever took action as secretary of state to support the interests of donors to the Clinton Foundation.” He emphasized that multiple United States agencies, as well as the Canadian government, had signed off on the deal and that, in general, such matters were handled at a level below the secretary. “To suggest the State Department, under then-Secretary Clinton, exerted undue influence in the U.S. government’s review of the sale of Uranium One is utterly baseless,” he added."

Even for you this is stupid. You post a quote from a Clinton employee to "prove" she didn't do anything? You are more stupid than I thought you were.

I'm a pragmatic centrist in the world's eyes, my superiority is only in that my facts are not BS?hate GOP propaganda, which only exists in the poor old USA. The rest of the world doesn't understand why GOPers appear to be insane...

Doc1, post: 17911533Repeating right wing lies that are Trump's only source of knowledge about the world - is supporting Trump by default.

You poor little boy.

Even for you this is stupid. You post a quote from a Clinton employee to "prove" she didn't do anything? You are more stupid than I thought you were.
Everyone BUT your propaganda machine says the same thing.

When are the Clinton's going to be indicted already?
Never, because bs character assassination doesn't make it to the real world...
Well you know something is off after she and her party lost embarrassingly by Trump right?
And mainly to Putin, COMEY, and 25 years of bs character assassination...
The leaker Comey? We all found out he's a leaker, yeah. What about him?

When are the Clinton's going to be indicted already?
Never, because bs character assassination doesn't make it to the real world...
Well you know something is off after she and her party lost embarrassingly by Trump right?
And mainly to Putin, COMEY, and 25 years of bs character assassination...
The leaker Comey? We all found out he's a leaker, yeah. What about him?
He said he was reopening a Hillary investigation 11 days before an election, wrecking her. Also said she was extremely careless when saying she couldn't be prosecuted. All against protocol. A GOP big mouth idiot...

Things are not going so well for the left.
As the vulgar innards of the GOP are today laid before us in the Charlottesville, VA "Unite the Right" protest, you feel it's worth remarking on the fortunes of the left and Hillary Clinton. That's precious....

I wonder were the white nationalists to have worn white hoods and sheets, would how well the left is doing motivate your comments....

Forum List

Back