Judge orders release of Clinton benghazi emails

Indictments coming down any day now, any day..............................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Judge Orders Release of Hidden Clinton Emails from Week of Benghazi Attack - Breitbart

Oh boy! Another week she stays in the news and hides from the media! :) I wonder will she hide from the debates as well? Lying bitch.

Oh boy--more emails!

Bugs-ending.jpg

LOL--Another OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder) thread. Judge orders Bengazi emails (released to the public) after the GOP congress has seen them 8 times NOW--LOL

131506_600.jpg

Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Has anyone ever been this mired in investigations and corruption while campaigning for president holy crap.
Has anyone ever been set up with such bogus investigations, and phony charges of corruption, while running for President as the future President Hillary has been?

She is such a stronger leader. Her secret weapons are her enemies

^^^ lies and denial, Hillary is that you?

Has anyone ever been this mired in investigations and corruption while campaigning for president holy crap.
Has anyone ever been set up with such bogus investigations, and phony charges of corruption, while running for President as the future President Hillary has been?

She is such a stronger leader. Her secret weapons are her enemies

^^^ lies and denial, Hillary is that you?
Comey:

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed. Because she was not using a government account—or even a commercial account like Gmail—there was no archiving at all of her e-mails, so it is not surprising that we discovered e-mails that were not on Secretary Clinton’s system in 2014, when she produced the 30,000 e-mails to the State Department.

It could also be that some of the additional work-related e-mails we recovered were among those deleted as “personal” by Secretary Clinton’s lawyers when they reviewed and sorted her e-mails for production in 2014.

The lawyers doing the sorting for Secretary Clinton in 2014 did not individually read the content of all of her e-mails, as we did for those available to us; instead, they relied on header information and used search terms to try to find all work-related e-mails among the reportedly more than 60,000 total e-mails remaining on Secretary Clinton’s personal system in 2014. It is highly likely their search terms missed some work-related e-mails, and that we later found them, for example, in the mailboxes of other officials or in the slack space of a server.

Comey:

So GIVEN THAT ASSESSMENT OF THE FACTS, MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW, MY CONCLUSION WAS AND REMAINS NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THIS CASE. NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THE SECOND CASE IN 100 YEARS FOCUSED ON GROSS NEGLIGENCE. I KNOW THAT'S BEEN A SOURCE OF SOME CONFUSION FOR FOLKS, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. I know the Department of Justice, I KNOW NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THis CASE.

I know a lot of my former friends are out there saying they would

I WONDER WHERE THEY WERE THE LAST 40 YEARS BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO SEE THE CASES THEY BROUGHT ON GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Nobody would, nobody did.

every time now she opens her mouth trump votes fall out
''There's something going on in this country and the pollsters aren't getting it...Nobody who's been with me for the last few days and has seen these crowds, seen their response, seen their enthusiasm, seen the intensity of their response and how they respond to these issues, no one who's been where I've been, can help but believe that there's something happening in this country.''

''It may well be that all our voters are actually turning out to be our crowds and that's it and we're going to go down to a devastating defeat."

1984 Campaign of Mondale/Ferraro

Judge orders release of Clinton benghazi emails

I would like to request that the moderators include an emoticon of someone beating a dead horse. I think it would get used frequently between now and November, no?

Benghazi AND emails in the same smear! That's like a boredom cocktail....zzzzzzzzzz If I was one of "the parents of those four dead men in Benghazi" I'd be highly offended at this point that their sons were being USED IN SUCH AN OBVIOUS FASHION AS POLITICAL FODDER BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, in such a sustained and ever-devolving disgusting fashion. It's like shitting on their graves. Shame GOP!! Shame!

Yes, four men in the war-torn Middle East died four years ago because they were American diplomats in an area where half the citizens get up and chant "Death to America" before they even have their Wheaties for breakfast. The US isn't buying that is "somehow Hillary's fault!!"..every person in the US will privately tell you that those four men were sitting ducks; just as any American is who chooses to live or work over there. Hillary isn't God. She can't prevent the inevitable from happening..unless the GOP can prove Hillary herself walked up to those men and shot them with her own gun, it's TIME TO MOVE ON.

BTW, LOVE this cartoon: (The only way it could be improved is if the elephant/bunny's face looked a bit more like Dick Cheney)

131506_600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back