Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Chris Wallace may as well be working for CNN...he hates Trump because Ivanka moved in down the street from him and her SS detail took up parking places he used to have for his cocktail parties....what a piece of shit he's turned into. Napolitano is a fucking stooge, Shep Smith sucks dicks, and Juan Williams......I best not say what I think of that ugly fuck. We'll see if Fox stands by Tucker....what he said was far worse than what Pierro...what she said was spot-on...the hijab means sharia, which doesn't belong in our Congress.

I was in the hospital a few days and got the chance to watch both CNN and Fox for the first in a long time. What struck me most was that in a 4 hour period, while Fox must have covered at least 15 major stories both across the country and around the world, everytime I switched to CNN, it was a monotonous continuation of the SAME THING: nothing but an overt, continuous hammering and ridicule of Donald Trump. Best of all, their claims and statements were all the very ones you read here over and over by the paid Trump-bashers. Literally, word for word.

They would show edited strips of Trump at some rally, followed by ridicule of him by a young black guy. I mainly checked out mostly Tucker and Hannity and some of the Ingraham Angle, which I thought was the best of the three. But now Fox has done this: Pulled Jeanine Pirro.

President Trump urges Fox News to bring back Jeanine Pirro, 'keep fighting' for Tucker Carlson

And for what? Making the obvious statement that Sharia Law is incompatible with our Constitution, which it is. You can't have society living by two sets of laws. Of course, she was also being questioning/challenging of a democrat, but rightly so. Meantime, apparently Tucker has boiled a few eggs as well but so far, Fox is still sort of backing him.

I predict we have seen the last good days for Fox News.
Fox has been lefttards for a long while,

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

Fox pulled Pirro off the air because of her racist comments about Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.
So does anyone still believe that Trump's NOT a racist????

Not sure who Pirro is, but Fox fired her for racist comments about Omar and Omar makes racist comments and the Democratic Party tiptoes around her and says nothing. Interesting how different public and private sector deal with racism.

Omar quickly apologized for her comments, but that didn't keep Judge Jeanne the Super Sprunt, from attacking her on-air and making bigoted comments.

Roger Ailes is rolling over in his grave.
He wanted a conservative news outlet that would go national.
And he built it.
And now Trump is destroying it.
Quote the bigoted comment penis breath!

I was in the hospital a few days and got the chance to watch both CNN and Fox for the first in a long time. What struck me most was that in a 4 hour period, while Fox must have covered at least 15 major stories both across the country and around the world, everytime I switched to CNN, it was a monotonous continuation of the SAME THING: nothing but an overt, continuous hammering and ridicule of Donald Trump. Best of all, their claims and statements were all the very ones you read here over and over by the paid Trump-bashers. Literally, word for word.

They would show edited strips of Trump at some rally, followed by ridicule of him by a young black guy. I mainly checked out mostly Tucker and Hannity and some of the Ingraham Angle, which I thought was the best of the three. But now Fox has done this: Pulled Jeanine Pirro.

President Trump urges Fox News to bring back Jeanine Pirro, 'keep fighting' for Tucker Carlson

And for what? Making the obvious statement that Sharia Law is incompatible with our Constitution, which it is. You can't have society living by two sets of laws. Of course, she was also being questioning/challenging of a democrat, but rightly so. Meantime, apparently Tucker has boiled a few eggs as well but so far, Fox is still sort of backing him.

If you don’t understand why Fox pulled the crazy judges show or if you don’t understand the inappropriateness and offensiveness of her statements then you are too far gone.

I typically don't watch the Judge or Hannity. Just a couple of loud barking dogs for the network.
However, I saw nothing wrong with her expressing that view nor do I necessarily disagree with it.
Problem now is any critical or questioning voices on the practices of a culture emigrating here are knocked down as some type of racial phobia.
Same reason liberal Juan Williams was let go from PBS for daring to express he felt apprehension when those wearing Islamic clothing boarded his plane. Same reason Chelsea Clinton was accused of flaming rhetoric resulting in a shooting for simply criticizing Rep.Omar.
Identity politics even puts liberals at each others throats as groups clamor to become the top victimized class.

What you fucking Trump Monkeys don't understand is you're inadvertently endorsing state-run media.
Fox News is to the U.S. what the RT is to Russia and Putin.
Stupid little reptiles.

can you show us on a doll where trump hurt you???
Here, I will even provide one... download (14).jpeg

I can't handle FogHorn Hannity and Ingraham has taken on that peewee Herman dork to do hollywood news...WTF? Tucker Carlson did a bit on Beto the other night that had me doubled-over laughing. I can handle "The Five" on YouTube repeat where I can scroll past Juan "I'll drop a turd on any porch I can get to" Williams. Gutfeld is a fag but he's smart and comes up with some good riffs. I miss looking at Kimberly's legs and tits. Dana Perino's nasal voice drives me up a wall....doesn't she make enough money to hire a voice-coach or to get her tonsils out? :102:

"Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox must stay strong and fight back with vigor. Stop working soooo hard on being politically correct, which will only bring you down, and continue to fight for our Country. The losers all want what you have, don’t give it to them. Be strong & prosper, be weak & die! Stay true to the people that got you there. Keep fighting for Tucker, and fight hard for @JudgeJeanine. Your competitors are jealous - they all want what you’ve got - NUMBER ONE. Don’t hand it to them on a silver platter. They can’t beat you, you can only beat yourselves!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

boo freakin hoo!

Nicely said President Trump. The truth hurts I see. Typical liberal response. I enjoy it. You are making 2020 so much easier for us. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Wallace may as well be working for CNN...he hates Trump because Ivanka moved in down the street from him and her SS detail took up parking places he used to have for his cocktail parties....what a piece of shit he's turned into. Napolitano is a fucking stooge, Shep Smith sucks dicks, and Juan Williams......I best not say what I think of that ugly fuck. We'll see if Fox stands by Tucker....what he said was far worse than what Pierro...what she said was spot-on...the hijab means sharia, which doesn't belong in our Congress.

:popcorn:

I can't handle FogHorn Hannity and Ingraham has taken on that peewee Herman dork to do hollywood news...WTF? Tucker Carlson did a bit on Beto the other night that had me doubled-over laughing. I can handle "The Five" on YouTube repeat where I can scroll past Juan "I'll drop a turd on any porch I can get to" Williams. Gutfeld is a fag but he's smart and comes up with some good riffs. I miss looking at Kimberly's legs and tits. Dana Perino's nasal voice drives me up a wall....doesn't she make enough money to hire a voice-coach or to get her tonsils out? :102:
Dude, seek help

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

Trump cockroaches? Your visceral hatred of other Americans is duly noted.

You just noticed we don’t like liberal liars. Democrats who will go to any length to try and win an election. Sucks being you as you are making 2020 so much easier for us. Keep up the good work.

Trump cockroaches? Your visceral hatred of other Americans is duly noted.

Hurry up and scurry back into your filthy squalid den before I step on you.
Republicans aren't Republicans anymore.
They are the new Moonies.
The new Jim Jones generation, loser.
You don't just drink Trump Kool-Aid, you're getting it thru an IV.

Come step on me. I would love to see you try. We all know liberals are spineless jellyfish.

Sure. Bring back that Nancy Grace wannabe. She's funny, and a perfect example of how crazy Trump supporters have become.

The only crazy people are the Democrats. They just keep embarrassing themselves. Let illegals vote, let’s change the electoral college and let’s ban guns. You losers have pissed on the Constitution and it’s a disgrace. I do say thank you for making the 2020 election so much easier for us.

They fired Pirro?

who said he cant show favoritism or bias???

and we put up with it for 8 yrs from the prick obama

Prove it.
Show me where Obama wrote tweets like this in favor of a specific news outlet or ANCHOR.
Do it or STFU, cockroach.
dont be so butthurt,,,obama was a bias prick and you know it

So you're not a cockroach.
You're a chicken.
Don't be a coward, too.
Post proof of your claim or STFU and get off my thread.

Your thread That’s funny. Your a little bitch boy puppet. I would love to see you come take me off you gutless wonder.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.

You are confused.

Sharia law is against our Constitution. She is correct.

Carson's Right -- Islam is Incompatible with the Constitution

Carson's Right -- Islam is Incompatible with the Constitution
All religions are incompatible with our godless Constitution.

no, it is all that matters when dealing with the constitutional rights of the members of any religion. You personal opinion has no bearing on such things.
This is America, we have the right to disagree with our government. A "religion" that calls upon it's followers to murder everyone who does not embrace their "religion" is not a religion, it's a cult. If everyone thought like you, that we are not allowed to petition our government to recognize when something is so clearly wrong, slavery would still be legal.

Forum List

Back