Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

Trump cockroaches? Your visceral hatred of other Americans is duly noted.

Hurry up and scurry back into your filthy squalid den before I step on you.
Republicans aren't Republicans anymore.
They are the new Moonies.
The new Jim Jones generation, loser.
You don't just drink Trump Kool-Aid, you're getting it thru an IV.
You have some issues. Spend less time on message boards, more time with your therapist.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Pirro...Pirro...that's a foreign sounding name.....hmmmm...Italian maybe? I believe those Italians are all catholic and we know they are in thrall to the Pope over our country. That's against the Constitution.

Yeah, dumbass! That's her married name. Her maiden name is Ferris and guess what? The irony about you statement is she is of Lebanese parents!

Last edited:
The Hijab violates Everything about this country.

It is a symbol of oppression.

It is a symbol of slavery.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong

Did you have the same problem when Catholics had to cover their hair?

Is that right? I was wondering why you loons are always trying to shred it.

Kind of like the Executive attempting a power grab through emergency order because Congress won't bow to his will?
That a Democrat congress voted to give the President power to do what he did and then bitch about it is hilarious. IOW, you can have the cake but you can't eat it. Got it.

The Presidential Emergencies Act was signed into law back in 1976, long before we elected a reality show television star. And, when it was passed, Congress never dreamed that there would be a narcissistic demagogue like Trump in the Oval Office.

No one expected a ttless WAVE like you to care!

Good at least you know that the Constitution indeed recognizes and includes religion.
So does a secular religious studies course. But the Constitution is godless. And thank the gods for that.

Sure son, sure.
Yep,and by design. They didn't accidentally omit gods from the constitution.

I have always found the Left's need to "redefine" meanings and contexts a source of amusement.
IF the Constitution had been written a vacuum you might have a case.
Sadly for you and Gator it wasn't. It's context was the escape of the Colonists from the State Religion imposed by the King. There was no "Freedom of Religion" in the Kingdom. It was just the state church, the Anglican.
THAT is the context of the 1st Amendment. The genius of it is that they indeed were foresighted enough to include EVERYONE'S "Religion". Far from being godless, it protected everyone's "god".

Napolitano is a fucking stooge,

Napolitano used to be the most concise, cutting edge, spot on legal analyst and commentator on the airwaves.

Until he started that "street justice" nonsense and started talking like a wiseguy....sawed-off little fuck is always and I mean ALWAYS wrong...Brian Kilmeade dreads him coming on Fox & Friends because he always trashes Trump....how many times in the last year has he said "Trump is in serious jeopardy" and then another dud-bombshell fizzles out?

Kind of like the Executive attempting a power grab through emergency order because Congress won't bow to his will?
Most of those politicians who have been in congress for decades backed a wall at one time or another. Two issues...illegals and drugs. Talk...talk....talk...talk...is all they did. Its like they love death and misery of their own citizens.

So does a secular religious studies course. But the Constitution is godless. And thank the gods for that.

Sure son, sure.

LOL. You need to get out of those inner city school districts.

"But the Constitution is godless."

If the Constitution is "godless" there would be no need to guarantee the free exercise of Religion....

No, it is because it is godless there is need to guarantee the free exercise of Religion...so you can pick whatever god you like...or none of the above

You go with that, it makes you "feel" better.

I do not need to "feel better", I live a very happy, full life.

you might want try it sometime and see how it feels.

Sure son, sure.

LOL. You need to get out of those inner city school districts.

"But the Constitution is godless."

If the Constitution is "godless" there would be no need to guarantee the free exercise of Religion....

No, it is because it is godless there is need to guarantee the free exercise of Religion...so you can pick whatever god you like...or none of the above

You go with that, it makes you "feel" better.

I do not need to "feel better", I live a very happy, full life.

you might want try it sometime and see how it feels.

(smile) I'm good.

I have always found the Left's need to "redefine" meanings and contexts a source of amusement.
Sadly for you and Gator it wasn't. It's context was the escape of the Colonists from the State Religion imposed by the King. There was no "Freedom of Religion" in the Kingdom. It was just the state church, the Anglican.
THAT is the context of the 1st Amendment. The genius of it is that they indeed were foresighted enough to include EVERYONE'S "Religion". Far from being godless, it protected everyone's "god".

I was in the hospital a few days and got the chance to watch both CNN and Fox for the first in a long time. What struck me most was that in a 4 hour period, while Fox must have covered at least 15 major stories both across the country and around the world, everytime I switched to CNN, it was a monotonous continuation of the SAME THING: nothing but an overt, continuous hammering and ridicule of Donald Trump. Best of all, their claims and statements were all the very ones you read here over and over by the paid Trump-bashers. Literally, word for word.

They would show edited strips of Trump at some rally, followed by ridicule of him by a young black guy. I mainly checked out mostly Tucker and Hannity and some of the Ingraham Angle, which I thought was the best of the three. But now Fox has done this: Pulled Jeanine Pirro.

President Trump urges Fox News to bring back Jeanine Pirro, 'keep fighting' for Tucker Carlson

And for what? Making the obvious statement that Sharia Law is incompatible with our Constitution, which it is. You can't have society living by two sets of laws. Of course, she was also being questioning/challenging of a democrat, but rightly so. Meantime, apparently Tucker has boiled a few eggs as well but so far, Fox is still sort of backing him.

I predict we have seen the last good days for Fox News.

Fox has been moving more and more left for many years. They are a shadow of what they used to be. Constant attacks on their conservative, right-leaning opinion pundits by jealous MSM elements has taken its toll.

Good at least you know that the Constitution indeed recognizes and includes religion.

Sure son, sure.

which is what makes it godless...

I watched her show once--it was hard to get all the way through it but I did. She puts on that "I'm mad -- look at me roar" bullshit and spews all her rhetoric straight out of Trump's ass. It was a cheap show and I had no respect for her. But I'm surprised Fox cared if she said bad things about Muslims.
She is the same as all of the CNN and MSNBC people you like. Admit it. It is difficult looking at someone who spouts like your side does. It is a shame that older people forgot about geography and history in school and younger people are not taught it properly.

That a Democrat congress voted to give the President power to do what he did and then bitch about it is hilarious. IOW, you can have the cake but you can't eat it. Got it.

The Presidential Emergencies Act was signed into law back in 1976, long before we elected a reality show television star. And, when it was passed, Congress never dreamed that there would be a narcissistic demagogue like Trump in the Oval Office.

All they have to do is vote to rescind the law they passed. Good luck with that. It's over and done with.

If you don’t understand why Fox pulled the crazy judges show or if you don’t understand the inappropriateness and offensiveness of her statements then you are too far gone.

Translation: If you don't think the way I want you to think, "you are too far gone"

All they have to do is vote to rescind the law they passed. Good luck with that. It's over and done with.

Then watch Trump veto that one too! :D

Why hasn't the mod moved this into "Media" like they did my thread?
Pirro is not a politician.
My thread was about Trump.
Your every waking thought is about Trump.
Doesn't mean your thread was posted in correct place.
Just slap on some more Butthurt salve, you will be fine...
:itsok:

Thanks, Troll Boy.
Your every waking moment is about Clinton.
And she's not even POTUS.
Sad.

Being that was my first post on thread and didn't invoke Clinton, I would say that you are delusional.
That's alright. I came to that conclusion long ago.

You don't know what my every waking thought is, Peetro.
But my guess is you're never awake, much less thinking.

If you don’t understand why Fox pulled the crazy judges show or if you don’t understand the inappropriateness and offensiveness of her statements then you are too far gone.

Translation: If you don't think the way I want you to think, "you are too far gone"
It’s not just the way I think... Fox, the network that hosts and pays for kooks like Hannity and Janine to spew garbage, they made the move. Not because they are Liberal puppet masters but because they saw something inappropriate happen. I easy saw it as did millions of others. It’s a shame people like you can’t. It might be the depth you have your head up Trumps butt. Be sure to not go deeper than your ears or you will be completely lost.

Forum List

Back