Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
So does a secular religious studies course. But the Constitution is godless. And thank the gods for that.

Sure son, sure.

FFI is right.

Otherwise, show us where the Constitution addresses god, son.

"""The U.S. Constitution is a wholly secular document. It contains no mention of Christianity or Jesus Christ. In fact, the Constitution refers to religion only twice in the First Amendment, which bars laws "respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," and in Article VI, which prohibits "religious tests" for public office. Both of these provisions are evidence that the country was not founded as officially Christian."""

Is America A Christian Nation?

You're living proof that people make assumptions based on rhetoric.

I am living proof that a good education is priceless.

I have always found the Left's need to "redefine" meanings and contexts a source of amusement.
IF the Constitution had been written a vacuum you might have a case.
Sadly for you and Gator it wasn't. It's context was the escape of the Colonists from the State Religion imposed by the King. There was no "Freedom of Religion" in the Kingdom. It was just the state church, the Anglican.
THAT is the context of the 1st Amendment. The genius of it is that they indeed were foresighted enough to include EVERYONE'S "Religion". Far from being godless, it protected everyone's "god".
Are you disputing or agreeing?
5y7rlcvre1m21.jpg
Cut all taxes in half in all ways possible and spout what you just did. Come on. Cut them. and do not give the infrastructure and social security crap. Then we will from there. Comparing here to the middle east is insane.
This is about comparing religions, not taxes.
Are you on drugs?

Good at least you know that the Constitution indeed recognizes and includes religion.
So does a secular religious studies course. But the Constitution is godless. And thank the gods for that.

Sure son, sure.

FFI is right.

"""The U.S. Constitution is a wholly secular document. It contains no mention of Christianity or Jesus Christ. In fact, the Constitution refers to religion only twice in the First Amendment, which bars laws "respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," and in Article VI, which prohibits "religious tests" for public office. Both of these provisions are evidence that the country was not founded as officially Christian."""

I have always found the Left's need to "redefine" meanings and contexts a source of amusement.
Sadly for you and Gator it wasn't. It's context was the escape of the Colonists from the State Religion imposed by the King. There was no "Freedom of Religion" in the Kingdom. It was just the state church, the Anglican.
THAT is the context of the 1st Amendment. The genius of it is that they indeed were foresighted enough to include EVERYONE'S "Religion". Far from being godless, it protected everyone's "god".
5y7rlcvre1m21.jpg

Love it. The ignorance of that post is simply astonishing.

Sure son, sure.

FFI is right.

5y7rlcvre1m21.jpg
Cut all taxes in half in all ways possible and spout what you just did. Come on. Cut them. and do not give the infrastructure and social security crap. Then we will from there. Comparing here to the middle east is insane.
This is about comparing religions, not taxes.
Are you on drugs?

It is the Democrat party that turned against Jews and Israel not the GOP. It is the Democrat party that elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress not the GOP.

and move on to Blaze TV. Political correctness has risen it's ass and tore out another number one show. Telling the truth about Muslims gets you fired on Fox News now. Advertisers control what news you show or don't show by refusing to finance the ones they don't like. We the people need to be in control of these programs not the Advertisers. I never liked her show but it won't be too long now before Hannidy and Tucker get their walking papers as well. The Liberals are winning control of the air waves and it's time for the audience to move on to the internet and give a big FUCK YOU to the Liberal Progressive monopolies.

Fox News pulls Jeanine Pirro’s program after hijab remarks

i would rather shoot myself then watch the Blaze besides he also got rid of Tommi Lahren

Apart from Lou Dobbs, Tucker and Hannity....FOX has become a CNN light.

Too bad

Sure son, sure.

FFI is right.

5y7rlcvre1m21.jpg

Love it. The ignorance of that post is simply astonishing.
go ahead, enlighten us with your wisdom.

I voted getting worse.

What they have done to Judge Pirro is unforgivable!

Good as a former judge she should know better. The United States is based on the idea to have freedom to practice any religion. Part of Omar's religion is to wear a hijab. Pirro is fucking ignorant to tie wearing a hijab to radical Islamic activity.

Yes, you have the right to disagree with our government,you do no have the freedom to discriminate against the religion.
I didn't say we do. Stop lying.
"clearly wrong as slavery"? The thing that Christians defended and supported for centuries? The thing that the bible condones?
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and stop trying to twist what I say.

Fox has always been the exact same AP bullshit with a smidgen of right spin on it.

CBS is actually more accurate, believe it or not. I did a study 3-4 years ago.

C-SPAN and CBS are the 2 most accurate news outlets.

Her remarks make her an anti-Semite. Her hijab is equivalent to giving Americans the finger.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Both you and Pirro are ignorant bigots...and I'm damn sure that you dont give a fuck about jews... you just using them to attack muslims.

What sis omar say that's anti semitic ?
Then im proud to be a “Ignorant Bigot”

Well, now, who could have seen that coming....

Am I supposed to care how Fox chooses to run its business?

Good as a former judge she should know better. The United States is based on the idea to have freedom to practice any religion. Part of Omar's religion is to wear a hijab. Pirro is fucking ignorant to tie wearing a hijab to radical Islamic activity.
No she isn't.

Yeah, but isn't The Blaze pretty much circling the drain?

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

Fox pulled Pirro off the air because of her racist comments about Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.
So does anyone still believe that Trump's NOT a racist????

Not sure who Pirro is, but Fox fired her for racist comments about Omar and Omar makes racist comments and the Democratic Party tiptoes around her and says nothing. Interesting how different public and private sector deal with racism.

Omar quickly apologized for her comments, but that didn't keep Judge Jeanne the Super Sprunt, from attacking her on-air and making bigoted comments.

Roger Ailes is rolling over in his grave.
He wanted a conservative news outlet that would go national.
And he built it.
And now Trump is destroying it.

When did apologizing matter? How many have lost their jobs for saying something stupid, then apologizing. Where is Rosanne Barr today? Hank Williams was banned for a few years, Brian Williams lied, he apologized and still lost his job. Omar, no one said a damn thing. Sorry it isn’t equal and it’s all good to me, it further shows the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back