Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
and move on to Blaze TV. Political correctness has risen it's ass and tore out another number one show. Telling the truth about Muslims gets you fired on Fox News now. Advertisers control what news you show or don't show by refusing to finance the ones they don't like. We the people need to be in control of these programs not the Advertisers. I never liked her show but it won't be too long now before Hannidy and Tucker get their walking papers as well. The Liberals are winning control of the air waves and it's time for the audience to move on to the internet and give a big FUCK YOU to the Liberal Progressive monopolies.

Fox News pulls Jeanine Pirro’s program after hijab remarks
This had nothing to do with Liberals taking over or even PC... it has to do with common decency and American values, you know something conservatives once stood for?! Fox hired and promoted Janine’s garbage show and advertisers have been paying to promote during it. The retribution didn’t come from liberals it came from conservatives who still believe in principles. Sad that you can’t see that.

Also, “number one show”?!! Was that a joke? Watching some crazy old lady rant and foam at the mouth is not my idea of valuable entertainment. She’s a patsy to the wingnut haters... nothing more. She will have a job in the Trump admin before the end of the month. Sad that’s even possible.

I voted getting worse.

What they have done to Judge Pirro is unforgivable!
Why is it unforgivable?

Because everybody should be allowed the have free speech.
Of course they should. But Fox as a business has the right to choose who they want running shows on their network, don’t they? Janine can still talk all she wants. Start a podcast or something

I backed my words up with money, I'm now a Blaze subscriber. #walkaway. First show to watch is Bollinger. I love Bollinger.

I love the Judge......

She tells it like it is...….

We need to support her and we need more like her......

What I find hilarious is how fast the conservitards are abandoning Faux and how many of them "never watched it anyway".

I backed my words up with money, I'm now a Blaze subscriber. #walkaway. First show to watch is Bollinger. I love Bollinger.
So am I. I gave up television quite a while ago. Beck and Levin are the sources I trust.

I stopped listening to Glenn Beck after he went into never-Trump mode. Although I've always thought that he wasn't quite right in the head.

So am I. I gave up television quite a while ago. Beck and Levin are the sources I trust.

I stopped listening to Glenn Beck after he went into never-Trump mode. Although I've always thought that he wasn't quite right in the head.
He came around, as I did. I was (and still am, a Cruz supporter).

I/we didn't trust Trump because of his liberal recent past. Circumstances, and the endless tard attacks, have made him much more conservative.

Good as a former judge she should know better. The United States is based on the idea to have freedom to practice any religion. Part of Omar's religion is to wear a hijab. Pirro is fucking ignorant to tie wearing a hijab to radical Islamic activity.
No she isn't.

Yes, she is. Of course I didn't expect you to either be honest, or understand her message.

On December 14, 2017, The Walt Disney Company announced a definitive agreement to acquire 21st Century Fox for $52.4 billion in stock. Assets being assumed by the acquisition include the 20th Century Fox film and TV studios, Fox Television Group (along with cable channels such as FX), international networks, a 73% stake in National Geographic Partners, Indian television broadcaster Star India, a 30% stake in Hulu, and other key assets. 21st Century Fox will spin-off the Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations, Fox News Channel, the Fox Business Network, FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and the Big Ten Network into the new Fox Corporation.[1][2]

Comcast (parent company of NBCUniversal) made their own offer on June 13, 2018, with a $65 billion all cash proposal to acquire the Fox assets that Disney was set to purchase, touching off a major bidding war between the two companies.[3] A week later, Disney counterbid with a $71.3 billion offer.[4] Comcast officially ended its bidding war with Disney to acquire Fox on July 19, in order to focus on acquiring a controlling stake in Sky plc.[5] Disney and Fox shareholders approved the acquisition on July 27, 2018.[6] The deal will be completed on March 20, 2019.[7]

He came around, as I did. I was (and still am, a Cruz supporter).

I/we didn't trust Trump because of his liberal recent past. Circumstances, and the endless tard attacks, have made him much more conservative.

Who did Beck want, Jeb?

and move on to Blaze TV. Political correctness has risen it's ass and tore out another number one show. Telling the truth about Muslims gets you fired on Fox News now. Advertisers control what news you show or don't show by refusing to finance the ones they don't like. We the people need to be in control of these programs not the Advertisers. I never liked her show but it won't be too long now before Hannidy and Tucker get their walking papers as well. The Liberals are winning control of the air waves and it's time for the audience to move on to the internet and give a big FUCK YOU to the Liberal Progressive monopolies.

LOL. I’m as anti-Jizzlam as humanly possible and even I contend Pirro is an idiot for those comments.

Whether that demanded Fox pull the plug on her segment? Debatable. But notwithstanding that, she’s a nut who stretched something hard to no avail.

LOL. I’m as anti-Jizzlam as humanly possible and even I contend Pirro is an idiot for those comments.

Whether that demanded Fox pull the plug on her segment? Debatable. But notwithstanding that, she’s a nut who stretched something hard to no avail.

Only popular ideas must be permitted to be expressed.

On December 14, 2017, The Walt Disney Company announced a definitive agreement to acquire 21st Century Fox for $52.4 billion in stock. Assets being assumed by the acquisition include the 20th Century Fox film and TV studios, Fox Television Group (along with cable channels such as FX), international networks, a 73% stake in National Geographic Partners, Indian television broadcaster Star India, a 30% stake in Hulu, and other key assets. 21st Century Fox will spin-off the Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations, Fox News Channel, the Fox Business Network, FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and the Big Ten Network into the new Fox Corporation.[1][2]

Comcast (parent company of NBCUniversal) made their own offer on June 13, 2018, with a $65 billion all cash proposal to acquire the Fox assets that Disney was set to purchase, touching off a major bidding war between the two companies.[3] A week later, Disney counterbid with a $71.3 billion offer.[4] Comcast officially ended its bidding war with Disney to acquire Fox on July 19, in order to focus on acquiring a controlling stake in Sky plc.[5] Disney and Fox shareholders approved the acquisition on July 27, 2018.[6] The deal will be completed on March 20, 2019.[7]

A conspiracy theorist might conclude the New World Order may have paid through the nose to quiet down Fox but in the end it will pay off. It's been the only beacon of hope in the Fake News world for years....with Rush getting older, who will carry the conservative message....Ann Coulter? The Disney deal is done this coming Wednesday....let's see if the Judge makes it to Saturday.

Only popular ideas must be permitted to be expressed.

Read what I said, cupcake. Personally I don’t think this warranted a suspension from the network.

But I expect more from a Lebanese Christian than to posit such stupidity. All this does is perpetuate the myth that those who stand against Islam are intellectually deficient cretins.

Forum List

Back