judge rules delegates cannot be forced to vote for trump

If you wish to know how the GOP rank and file feel about Trump, tune into the Showtime program "The Circus". Easily, by itself, worth the price of subscription this show highlights the week the candidates had. The Drumpf rallies are exercises in irony with bewildered looking people in the audience, a speaker who cannot stay on message for more than 3 minutes, and sort of this Roger Mooreish acknowledgement that "if all of this wasn't pre-arranged, I'd be getting my ass handed to me smirk" that he had as 007.

What information would some bullshit leftwing propaganda organ give us about Trump? Sesame Street would have a more accurate understanding of the facts.

Actually, the majority of the party is opposed to Trump.
Actually, the majority of the party is for Trump....

That's why the majority voted against him.
You mean he won with a majority.....can you link to any candidate that had more votes than him (and was actually on the ballot...lol)

He won with a plurality, moron. Doesn't this board have a minimum age of 13 years? How the hell did you slip through?

He still has the most votes.

Yes. But the whole "will of the people" line disintegrates.

You mean he won with a majority.....can you link to any candidate that had more votes than him (and was actually on the ballot...lol)

He won with a plurality, moron. Doesn't this board have a minimum age of 13 years? How the hell did you slip through?

Good thing Trump won with a mandate....

If you wish to know how the GOP rank and file feel about Trump, tune into the Showtime program "The Circus". Easily, by itself, worth the price of subscription this show highlights the week the candidates had. The Drumpf rallies are exercises in irony with bewildered looking people in the audience, a speaker who cannot stay on message for more than 3 minutes, and sort of this Roger Mooreish acknowledgement that "if all of this wasn't pre-arranged, I'd be getting my ass handed to me smirk" that he had as 007.

What information would some bullshit leftwing propaganda organ give us about Trump? Sesame Street would have a more accurate understanding of the facts.

See? The laziness is just as commonplace as the anger toward everyone for being smarter than them, more polite than them, more well mannered than them...and yes, being classier than them.

Anytime I need an uninformed opinion and someone to speak from a stance of pure ignorance, I'll call on you.

Good thing Trump won with a mandate....

Look, duct taping a Daffy Duck stuffed animal to the dog does not make him a platypus.

No it doesn't. Who would represent the will of the people better, Jeb Bush?

Why don't you stick to giving advice to your own party: the Democrats? Republicans aren't interested.

Why don't you stick to giving advice to your own party: the Democrats? Republicans aren't interested.

You're the one who is supporting a Democrat, not me.

See? The laziness is just as commonplace as the anger toward everyone for being smarter than them, more polite than them, more well mannered than them...and yes, being classier than them.

Anytime I need an uninformed opinion and someone to speak from a stance of pure ignorance, I'll call on you.

Wow, that took you twelve whole minutes to think up.

Really? You're the one who's obviously trying to get Hillary elected.

It's beginning. Trump loses a law suit today unbinding the Virginia delegates. The state of Virginia cannot compel the delegates to vote against their conscience. An Arizona delegate has also stated she will not support trump.

It's going to be an interesting couple weeks
You do understand that this applies only to one delegate in Virginia with regard to state elections law, not with regard to the GOP.

Delegates are still subject to GOP convention rules, including this Virginia delegate, in no way affected by the judge’s decision.

Nothing secures Clinton's victory better than the nomination of Trump. I want to nominate someone who isn't a fucking disaster and who would be able to do a decent job. We could have gone with Kasich, who is the only person in the GOP field who had an actual chance to beat Clinton. That was my vote. But no....too many idiots like you can't to ferociously masturbating. You're the reason Clinton is going to win in November.

Nothing secures Clinton's victory better than the nomination of Trump. I want to nominate someone who isn't a fucking disaster and who would be able to do a decent job. We could have gone with Kasich, who is the only person in the GOP field who had an actual chance to beat Clinton. That was my vote. But no....too many idiots like you can't to ferociously masturbating. You're the reason Clinton is going to win in November.

Kasich is an open borders traitor. You may as well elect Hillary if you nominate him.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter who you think would be a better nominee. Trump is the nominee. When you attack him, you only help Hillary. It's as simple as that.

It's beginning. Trump loses a law suit today unbinding the Virginia delegates. The state of Virginia cannot compel the delegates to vote against their conscience. An Arizona delegate has also stated she will not support trump.

So they go on the ballot as Trump supporters, but then can't vote for him? Uh fraud?

Kasich is an open borders traitor. You may as well elect Hillary if you nominate him.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter who you think would be a better nominee. Trump is the nominee. When you attack him, you only help Hillary. It's as simple as that.

And my point is proven.

If the delegates don't vote in Trump as the nominee, that will be the end of the Republican party. Why would anyone continue to be a member of a party that is determined to obstruct the will of its members? These establishment fucks behave as if they are entitled to decide who the nominee is.

These whacked out power tripping RINOS are something to behold. Oreo put a link up to one delegate that sent out her heartfelt letter against Trump and it was so loaded with lies I swear to the heavens the woman could be a writer for MSNBC.
They are elites, they will do ANYTHING to hold their power.

And my point is proven.

What point was that?

People didn't want Kasich quit bitching, I had to vote for Romney, he's a piece of shit, but he's still way better than Obama and so is Trump, and yes Hilary=Obama, same shit different day.

It would be something if enough delegates voted against trump to not nominate him! Have someone like Romney walk through the door for the next vote. hahah

If the Republican Party convention votes to not nominate Trump to represent their party, I'm sure you will find a lot of republican voters choosing to stay home this election cycle. The people obviously voted Trump in as the candidate to represent them, this will be a test to see if the party is going to listen to their constituents who chose to stand against the establishment.
A lot of folks will stay home if he is the nominee; he can't win.
Then hillary can stop campaigning because no other republican can win either.
Kasich could have beat her easily.

Forum List

Back