judge rules delegates cannot be forced to vote for trump

I just pray that the Mrs. Tuzla delegates do what is being threaten to do to Trump. I am all for clearing the slate on both sides. But unless that happens then let the people have their say.
The great majority voted against trump.

Your party is so badly divided now and it's going to get worse because of this.

This could actually be a good thing. We need to expel the idiots who are causing the divisive fracturing. Get rid of Trump, and let his moronic fanboys follow him.

I agree with you.

Those people never should have been allowed into the republican party.

They belong in one of the 3rd parties that have no relevance.

The judge cannot force voters to vote for whoever the establishment wants to shove in either. The Republicans cannot win without Trump voters.
That's a big problem, because IMO they can't win with them either.
And it's just that, your opinion. He brought in record numbers of votes, lefties tend to over look that particular detail. Many GOP naysayers will vote for him given the alternative. And of course the delegates will nominate him, it would be the end of the GOP if they disenfranchised that many voters. This is an anti-establishment year, on both sides, nothing would be worse.

This could actually be a good thing. We need to expel the idiots who are causing the divisive fracturing. Get rid of Trump, and let his moronic fanboys follow him.

I agree with you.

I disagree with you. Donald Trump has made the leftists foam over and convulse in hatred like I haven't seen in MANY (too many) years. That's proof positive he was the best pick overall. Some rough edges, sure but still ....

The judge cannot force voters to vote for whoever the establishment wants to shove in either. The Republicans cannot win without Trump voters.
And it's just that, your opinion. He brought in record numbers of votes, lefties tend to over look that particular detail. Many GOP naysayers will vote for him given the alternative. And of course the delegates will nominate him, it would be the end of the GOP if they disenfranchised that many voters. This is an anti-establishment year, on both sides, nothing would be worse.
Not just my opinion, but also that of the most accurate pollster out there.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

"judge rules delegates cannot be forced to vote for trump"

Yes, 'FU@K THE PEOPLE!' Who cares how the American people voted - it's not like this is a govt 'OF the people, FOR the people, BY the people' anymore.

:rolleyes:
Trump had the most votes cast him compared to any candidate in history.

He is a loser.
Maybe so (but at least he's not a dirtbag criminal - as much as / like Hillary), but it is not the government's role to overturn the will of the people.

I agree with you.

I disagree with you. Donald Trump has made the leftists foam over and convulse in hatred like I haven't seen in MANY (too many) years. That's proof positive he was the best pick overall. Some rough edges, sure but still ....
He has not just made the Dems 'foam', he has made career politicians on both sides 'foam'. He must be doing something right... :p

OK - found out about the ruling on electoral voters. It's basically a non-issue. Some rich young guy from up in NoVA with nothing but time on his hands but looking to start himself out on a political career (he may right now be fairly new to the VA House of Representatives) brought the suit. I know ... I know ... there are those who say the only people with money are the Republicans but this guy is a Democrat. Anyway, it's basically a non-issue. What Payne basically ruled is that the election process cannon be legislated from the bench and that federal election laws trump state election laws.

And I'll say it again ... you can't believe always believe all the hype you hear from "journalists." Used to be an old saying: Don't believe anything you read/hear and only half of what you see. It's still good advice, particularly today.

Last edited:
Not just my opinion, but also that of the most accurate pollster out there.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
The most accurate because they feed you what you want? There have been many badly called elections, talking shit changes nothing.

I agree with you.

He has not just made the Dems 'foam', he has made career politicians on both sides 'foam'. He must be doing something right... :p

Such thinking is pure impotence.

I agree with you.

I don't think you understand what the word means.

I agree with you.

I meant 'at the mouth'...

I agree with you.

It means you're incapable of loading your torpedo in the tubes, so all can do is shoot off air bubbles. :D

It's beginning. Trump loses a law suit today unbinding the Virginia delegates. The state of Virginia cannot compel the delegates to vote against their conscience. An Arizona delegate has also stated she will not support trump.

It's going to be an interesting couple weeks

Another rogue criminal judge who thinks they can write legislation because they don't like how it works. The Republican party isn't an election, it's a private group picking their candidate. The judge should be impeached

Any delegate that goes rogue will have to answer to his or her people of their State that voted for Trump. And the buzz out there is it won't be pretty. People that voted for Trump will make payback very painful. For example if a delegate owns a business, it will be toast.
Sure.....pretty scary these RW boycotts....like the boycott of Disney....:lol:

Forum List

Back