Judge rules no death penalty for illegal gang member who killed handsome 21 year old Grant Ronnebeck

It would be less bad if he killed an ugly 21 year old?

Arizona hasn't executed anyone since 2014. The whole country only manages to execute 20 people a year. The DP is going out of style. We are all better off for it.
there should be bigger consequences for killing handsome folks than for killing ugly folks. that's if i ruled america myself...which i should!

So now only educated individuals are eligible for capital punishment? What the fuck kind of argument does the judge have here? Too dumb to die? WTF?

Libs never want to kill their future Democrat Voters. They love it when someone "murders" someone else, and gets away with it, just look at Edward Kennedy and his nephew Michael Skakel. When you have everything, the only thrill that is left is taking the life of someone else. Libs dream about killing, that is why 6 1/2 billion people will die, if the NWO ever gets going.

Conn. court reinstates Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel's murder conviction

United Nations - U.N. Agenda 21 depopulation of 95% of world by year 2030 is now underway,signed and approved by 200 world leaders at the Rio,Brazil Earth Summit in 1992

So now only educated individuals are eligible for capital punishment? What the fuck kind of argument does the judge have here? Too dumb to die? WTF?
Why do libs want to keep thugs "with a rap sheet a mile long" alive, yet kill unborn and born babies who have yet to prove themselves? If you are a dumbass liberal who cant stay out of jail, you need to be executed so the money could be used for raising children. The world is upside down.

When they let this monster out like they always do, I hope he meets up with you.

that's nice, buddy, I hope you deal with your anger issues.

Why do libs want to keep thugs "with a rap sheet a mile long" alive, yet kill unborn and born babies who have yet to prove themselves?

Fetuses still aren't babies... and it's her body and her choice. Next.

Okay, i realize this is a complicated issue for you... in order to participate in one's own defense, one has to have the intellectual capability to understand what is going on and assist counsel. This guy clearly doesn't.

When they let this monster out like they always do, I hope he meets up with you.

that's nice, buddy, I hope you deal with your anger issues.

Why do libs want to keep thugs "with a rap sheet a mile long" alive, yet kill unborn and born babies who have yet to prove themselves?

Fetuses still aren't babies... and it's her body and her choice. Next.

Okay, i realize this is a complicated issue for you... in order to participate in one's own defense, one has to have the intellectual capability to understand what is going on and assist counsel. This guy clearly doesn't.
Why can’t I get the choice to murder my baby? Why do women get to legally kill, but not men. This is unconstitutional. Equal protection under the law.

Forum List

Back